Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show (27398 Views)

Russia Stages Massive Invasion War Games Off Ukraine(Pix) / China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 12:04pm On May 18
Believeintruth:

Are you high on cheap drugs? The person you replied is actually a Yoruba guys and is talking about Yorubas, why is your hatred for igbos making you lump igbos into this? Abeg focus of the Yoruba guys and leave igbos out of this.

You are the one high on cow dungs

You think everyone is like you who rush to make comments

This is what the person I quoted wrote

"THEY WILL TELL YOU tHAT They dont Follow saudi but Muhammad, But then, they Twist our Yoruba Story that Oduduwa and our Yoruba name came from Saudi to fit their Narrative that Islam From Saudi is stronger than Our yoruba Blood ...Oliver Twist, They will Deny The Saudi's Women here Now, because Their Over-sabi is exposed ....Ask Ilorin People"

No Yorubaman will spew that trash.
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 12:05pm On May 18
Goodlady:

You v no shame to comprehend with the truth

Truth is relative Mr

What you call the truth will end up being LIES to others
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 12:06pm On May 18
vibratingpenis:

It will never erase the fact that your fake arse prophet Mohammed is a pig Born by mistake by a medina LovePeddler, he died like a mad dog from rat poison from a woman.

Na MUMU talk be this one now , na so you MUMU reach?
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by vibratingpenis: 12:11pm On May 18
adams123:

Guy, are you not ashamed of what you are vomiting??

Why would I?

Was he ashamed of what he said, I never heard you open your dirty mouth, so why now?
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by vibratingpenis: 12:12pm On May 18
Difrent:

Na MUMU talk be this one now , na so you MUMU reach?

Shey the truth touch you somewhere?

So the one you talked is not mumu talk?
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 12:19pm On May 18
vibratingpenis:

Shey the truth touch you somewhere?

So the one you talked is not mumu talk?

Na still MUMU rely be this now

Na so you MUMU reach
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by vibratingpenis: 12:26pm On May 18
Difrent:

Na still MUMU rely be this now

Na so you MUMU reach

Kai! Na imbe I go quote oo choi Bleep up
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by McCoy9067(m): 12:31pm On May 18
Hisba when they see how they dress

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Aboki99(m): 12:33pm On May 18
SoNature:
The same people northern Nigeria is emulating is already preparing for a world beyond oil and gas because they are seeing how tourism is booming in Dubai and are embracing western culture.

With the way inflation is ravaging the whole world, if we don't get serious people to run this country in the coming years, the kind of mass hunger that will hit Nigeria will be unprecedented in the history of our world.

You are a cursed idiot.

Northern Nigeria is not emulating anyone but the Quran and the sunnah.

Northerners are not like southerners who abandoned all traditional Chritian values for degenerate Westernized, secular-liberal vulgarity.
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Friend22(m): 12:45pm On May 18
SoNature:
The same people northern Nigeria is emulating is already preparing for a world beyond oil and gas because they are seeing how tourism is booming in Dubai and are embracing western culture.

With the way inflation is ravaging the whole world, if we don't get serious people to run this country in the coming years, the kind of mass hunger that will hit Nigeria will be unprecedented in the history of our world.

Since you guys feel Saudi Arabia are the custodians of Islām, why don't you in the same vein allow men to be gays and lesbians openly without any form of irritation since the West you are imitating and are the custodians of Christianity permit such behaviour.
Will it not be right to agree to the fact that what is good for the goose is not equally bad for the gander.
Don't you think so too?!
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:15pm On May 18
Where are all those useless goats up north....

Come and see una grand fathers embracing change...

Stupid goats up north... sense far from una!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:03pm On May 18
Sheuns:

I don’t think this has anything to do with the west.
It does though because runway bikini fashion and others such as wrestling entertainment and alcohol stores opening are western culture
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Believeintruth: 2:06pm On May 18
Difrent:

You are the one high on cow dungs

You think everyone is like you who rush to make comments

This is what the person I quoted wrote

"THEY WILL TELL YOU tHAT They dont Follow saudi but Muhammad, But then, they Twist our Yoruba Story that Oduduwa and our Yoruba name came from Saudi to fit their Narrative that Islam From Saudi is stronger than Our yoruba Blood ...Oliver Twist, They will Deny The Saudi's Women here Now, because Their Over-sabi is exposed ....Ask Ilorin People"

No Yorubaman will spew that trash.

You see why I say people like you don't have sense at all. You are just assuming rubbish that the person who said it is not a Yoruba man, but again you have no proof that the person is not a yoruba man. Assumption kills always use your brains.
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:08pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:
MBS has finally lost it, setting Saudi Arabia on a path that will destroy the traditions that have have made Saudi Arabia what it is and what it represents
The world is evolving, MBS is from a modern generation and knows and have seen how their Emirati neighbors are faring and he doesn't want to be left behind. The new city Neom which he's constructing will even have a culture similar to that of the west,even more risque than Dubai
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:09pm On May 18
olaztek:
End time is nearing rapidly. I hope LGBTQ is not on their plan
It obviously is with the way things are going, Neom which is the new city the Saudis are constructing will be even more risque than Dubai
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:12pm On May 18
Laple0541:
Saudi maintained her respect simply because it adhered strictly to the culture and principles of her ancestors.

This stupid prince is really putting the kingdom into shame. It’s hightime his head is checked. You don’t need to adopt the western culture for you to be great.
You mean archaic that are living them behind while their Emirati neighbors are progressing beyond measures, be fuvkin real
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by CheapHomes1: 2:15pm On May 18
Flamemignon1:

The world is evolving, MBS is from a modern generation and knows and have seen how their Emirati neighbors are faring and he doesn't want to be left behind. The new city Neom which he's constructing will even have a culture similar to that of the west,even more risque than Dubai

where is the world evolving to exactly and who is influencing the evolution? how is allowing naked women walking around in the name of fashion the same thing as not wanting to be left behind? if you call it evolution, why will according to you the Neom will have "a culture similar to that of the west"? pls how is that evolution?
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 2:16pm On May 18
Believeintruth:

You see why I say people like you don't have sense at all. You are just assuming rubbish that the person who said it is not a Yoruba man, but again you have no proof that the person is not a yoruba man. Assumption kills always use your brains.

Anybody can claim anything

We have seen igbos use Yoruba names as monikers
What will prove you is the trash you spew, the OP clearly aint Yoruba

But I cant force you to accept
Nor force you not to assume anything
And I cant force you not to accept
The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Difrent: 2:17pm On May 18
vibratingpenis:

Kai! Na imbe I go quote oo choi Bleep up

Another MUMU REPLY

You never see anything
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by THMT: 2:23pm On May 18
Realist777:

Black people subconsciously feel very inferior to other races and that is the truth but they open they mouth waaaa trying to consciously deny it.
If not your hatred for the Northerners, why why are comparing their culture to that of Saudi?
Must they drop their culture totally in order to look like the Saudi?

I'm not a Muslim or Northerner but I agree with you.
When will the west start wearing our native clothes and also embracing our cultures in their fashion shows?

If not for Islamic extremists, insecurity and bad politicians using religion as a tool for their selfish interests I would be staying/visiting and enjoying Northern Nigeria a lot due their modesty and beautiful culture.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:23pm On May 18
PHAYOL81:
Don't really know what to say or perhaps, I feel it's unnecessary to say my mind out.
It's the perks of society. They can't rely on oil forever as the world is moving into tech super fast as oil will soon be useless so they are planning ahead with tourism seeing as it has worked for their Emirati neighbors with Dubai. Neom which is the city the crown prince is creating will be even more risque than Dubai based on early plans and the west who are the prime superpowers of the world and tourism in general won't go to countries where they are restricted as they love the liberalism and freedom that most western countries were founded upon so they can't jump over to tourism by still being conservative
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:25pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:

where is the world evolving to exactly and who is influencing the evolution? how is allowing naked women walking around in the name of fashion the same thing as not wanting to be left behind? if you call it evolution, why will according to you the Neom will have "a culture similar to that of the west"? pls how is that evolution?
It's the perks of society. They know they can't rely on oil forever as the world is moving into tech super fast as oil will soon be useless so they are planning ahead with tourism seeing as it has worked for their Emirati neighbors with Dubai. Neom which is the city the crown prince is creating will be even more risque than Dubai based on early plans and the west who are the prime superpowers of the world and tourism in general won't go to countries where they are restricted as they love the liberalism and freedom that most western countries were founded upon so they can't jump over to tourism by still being conservative
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by CheapHomes1: 2:31pm On May 18
Flamemignon1:

It's the perks of society. They know they can't rely on oil forever as the world is moving into tech super fast as oil will soon be useless so they are planning ahead with tourism seeing as it has worked for their Emirati neighbors with Dubai. Neom which is the city the crown prince is creating will be even more risque than Dubai based on early plans and the west who are the prime superpowers of the world and tourism in general won't go to countries where they are restricted as they love the liberalism and freedom that most western countries were founded upon so they can't jump over to tourism by still being conservative

"Perks of society"? what has that got to do with what I asked you? you saying something completely unrelated with the questions I asked you.

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:31pm On May 18
mctech:
While it's good to open up to modern standards, I don't see any sense in this. Normal Broadway modelling which aims to advertise designers and their works is more sensible.

I hope gay and lesbianism will not one day become acceptable in this country.
The bolded is getting there. Despite homosexuality not allowed in Dubai, police pretends it's not, openly gay artists have performed there even Beyonce bought some of her gay fans to her Atlantis performance in Dubai last year and they went all out with their outfits without the cops doing nothing. It's the perks of society. Saudi can't rely on oil forever as the world is moving into tech super fast as oil will soon be useless so they are planning ahead with tourism seeing as it has worked for their Emirati neighbors with Dubai. Neom which is the city the crown prince is creating will be even more risque than Dubai based on early plans and the west who are the prime superpowers of the world and tourism in general won't go to countries where they are restricted as they love the liberalism and freedom that most western countries were founded upon so they can't jump over to tourism by still being conservative

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Flamemignon1(m): 2:34pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:

"Perks of society"? what has that got to do with what I asked you? you saying something completely unrelated with the questions I asked you.

Oh I've forgotten you were still here, can't see you haven't changed, continue trolling with the back and forth
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by osuofia2(m): 2:42pm On May 18
I am happy for Saudi, the world need to move ahead. For those hypocrites saying what influence Saudi holds on Muslims, you are only deceiving yourselves.
Saudi funds major events across the world as it concerns islam
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Realist777: 5:21pm On May 18
vibratingpenis:

So Now norhern culture do exist that is not islam?
Yes
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:39pm On May 18
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/saudi-arabia-stages-historic-swimwear-fashion-show/

Honour to those who attended
But
Shame on the nation who hosted it...

To the Olodos who thinks Saudi is the peak and guidance to all religious affairs of Muslims, will be happy but they know not...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Believeintruth: 8:21pm On May 18
Difrent:

Anybody can claim anything

We have seen igbos use Yoruba names as monikers
What will prove you is the trash you spew, the OP clearly aint Yoruba

But I cant force you to accept
Nor force you not to assume anything
And I cant force you not to accept
The choice is yours

That is no proof that the person you are replying is not yoruba and even at that you cannot even prove that the person is igbo as well.
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by vibratingpenis: 9:27pm On May 18
Realist777:

Yes

Do their traditional culture allow them to eat pork?
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by Konquest: 10:55pm On May 18
Re: Saudi Arabia Stages ‘Historic’ Swimwear Fashion Show by DonroxyII: 12:54pm On May 21
PlayerMeji:
One edioot is going to throw bomb here in Nigeria because of what is happening in Saudi
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record / West Feeling Impact Of Russia Sanctions Too As Oil And Gas Prices Soar / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.