Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) (55487 Views)

Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by Artist002(m): 7:26pm On May 19
How is that a news
Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by mkpologwu(m): 7:29pm On May 19
satelliteDISH:

What is wrong with you man. Why say something that you don't know. Sitting in your god-forsaking hamlet vomiting rubbish.

I know that lady very well for the past 5 years now, always helping her dad every day in the vulcanising work. They live around in ugbowo in Benin city. I know their house.

So what's the essence of the camera for the same thing she's been doing for the past five years. Abeg try get her some workshop overall to wear. A vulcanizer of five years no suppose wear tiktok outfit during vulcanization.
Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by satelliteDISH(m): 10:38pm On May 19
mkpologwu:

So what's the essence of the camera for the same thing she's been doing for the past five years. Abeg try get her some workshop overall to wear. A vulcanizer of five years no suppose wear tiktok outfit during vulcanization.

Essence of which camera? Did anyone tells you that she arranged to be video. It was some busy body nairaland member inside a bus that captured the scene and posted it online.
Moreover, I did not say that she is a vulcaniser for five years. I said that I have known her now for more than five years. She has been a vulcaniser with her dad from birth.
The father had an accident in 1988. Since then he had been suffering from partial stroke.
Please don't be challenging people about what they say because you are not there. Therefore, you can not conclude that they are lying.
Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by ogbonti: 11:44am On May 20
Anunakeeh:

Men don too mumu themselves too much for aeons!

We - Nigerian men created this olosho culture that our girls have embraced in Nigeria

I changed my oil last week at "Take 5" - here in California where you do not have to come down from your car - guess who did my oil change?

A very pretty girl who should not be more than 21 - she is a University student and she works to take care of her bills herself

Since the average Nigerian girl is now a handicap - then we men must take responsibility for their misbehavior - nansense!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by Anunakeeh: 12:00pm On May 20
ogbonti:

We - Nigerian men created this olosho culture that our girls have embraced in Nigeria

I changed my oil last week at "Take 5" - here in California where you do not have to come down from your car - guess who did my oil change?

A very pretty girl who should not be more than 21 - she is a University student and she works to take care of her bills herself

Since the average Nigerian girl is now a handicap - then we men must take responsibility for their misbehavior - nansense!!!! angry

Exactly you got it 100 percent.

I explained this same stuff to someone here few days ago and he grabbed too. Most Nigerian men are the most mentally laziest beings in the world, should i add uncreative as well. Yet you will find a lot of this caliber of men at the corridors of power. Men who can't build a good functioning society for their citizens. Men who waste the nations resources on misplaced priorities.

Why won't their women turn to handicap and their men turn to swindlers.

That's the society they have built for themselves!
Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:08pm On May 20
ogbonti:

Ogbonti, where's this anger coming from?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by ogbonti: 6:00pm On May 20
Anunakeeh:

Exactly you got it 100 percent.

I explained this same stuff to someone here few days ago and he grabbed too. Most Nigerian men are the most mentally laziest beings in the world, should i add uncreative as well. Yet you will find a lot of this caliber of men at the corridors of power. Men who can't build a good functioning society for their citizens. Men who waste the nations resources on misplaced priorities.

Why won't their women turn to handicap and their men turn to swindlers.

That's the society they have built for themselves!

Fact --- you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by ogbonti: 6:04pm On May 20
doggedfighter:

Ogbonti, where's this anger coming from?

No anger - just appalling how we think about women and work in Nigeria- no wonder some cultures still believe when a man has 10 daughters - he is yet to gave a child - because such culture sees girls as handicaps - who will not lift a finger to be productive but be dependents

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) by matify83: 7:33pm On May 30
NairalandGOAT1:

I agree "she will go far" but you will agree with me that she will need money for transportation.

LOL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.