Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. (692 Views)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Rodaliga: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2011
My elder brother is in a relationship wif a gal cald mercy.dey've goin out 4 d past 8yrs while i met my queen named bukky 3yrs ago.d problem is mercy hates bukky 4 no reason.anytime i go to my brother's place,she treats my gal anyhow.my brother liked my gal n he took her like a younger sista helped us in settling quarrels bt his galfriend is d opposite she accused my gal of being proud n disrepectful.there'was a time they got into a fite.after which i prevailed on my gal to apologise bt despite dat mercy didn't bulge.my gal would cal my broda to say hi bt his gal would put it on silent mode.mercy did sumfin dat scared me,i bought a new fone and immediately i used my gal pix as d wallpaper, on seeing d fone,she took it 4rm me and started playin games on it 10mins later she gave me bk changin d pic on d wallpaper to a soccerball.my gal neva seduced by broda though prettier than mercy.they aint competing 4 d samefin,why d beef.i come 4rm a extended family, he's d only one dat has been good to me 4rm my father side bt dis gal wants to come btw us just as she separated him n his pal whom he has been friends wif 4yrs b4 he met mercy.am planning confrontin her, pls advise me.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Yorisb: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
angry
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mercy get wetin oyinbo people dey call ogbanjesitis,I suggest you give her this drug deliverancenin forte,for 3 consecutive days,it will be more effective at midnight,if symptoms persist after 3 days,and she tries any more rubbishes try using hot slaps,might just cure the illness faster.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by slimyem: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
have you tried asking her what her problem is with your girl?
she might know stuff about her that you dont.
Or betterstill,u and your girl should start treating her as inexisting and stop seeing her as a problem even when she's around.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Nautillus(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
What the F is Mercies problem??, Abi she wan Shagg you too??
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by slimyem: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nautillus:

What the F is Mercies problem??, Abi she wan Shagg you too??
op should ask her that too.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Andrew3(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
women are spontaneously invidious to cohort women, I wonder why angry angry angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by ronkebp(f): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
She is jealous of your babe, that is all, inferiority complex is seriously making her to misbehave, and she is lucky she is doing that to buky=ky oooo, because some babe would treat her 4k-up!!! big time.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Exponental(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
Try talk 2 ur bro about d issue.
On NO occasion shld u talk 2 her without ur bro's presence.
I suspect she admires u, its more of an affection 2 u dan mere hatred 2 bukky, so dont let her wishes come 2 pass.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Dynamique: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Women tend to envy other women consciously or unconsciously,she might b digging u,but instead of coming straight,she is using d hidden attarction energy in her to channel animosity towards bukky,talk it out with her,if not,u might get an unexpected bargain contrary to your relationship standards.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by itiswell1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Make her know that you dont joke with your gal. Maybe when she sees that you get angry anytime she misbehave, she might sit up. Also, you and your gal can start treating her as if she doesnt exist. She asked for it.

(1) (Reply)

I Slept Wit My Ex Babe Not Knowin She Was Married. / Is It Possible To Still Love Your Ex While You Have A Girlfriend? / Can Early Marriage Stop Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.