Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name (64855 Views)

Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Opanka44(m): 5:38pm On May 19
[quote author=udomonday post=130022573]thats not it,razor used to be foldable.[/quote

Motorola Razor had flip(Foldable one) and Non-foldable one.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Opanka44(m): 5:39pm On May 19
Afamsi:
That phone that year, those that had it carry it like a baby because if it touches ground, that is the end of the screen

It had a very bad battery life

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Emeka71(m): 5:41pm On May 19
thesicilian:
I know it and I'm not married. I am in my house come and beat me.
Me too.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Mikespecialone(m): 5:50pm On May 19
phemray:

Lolz, it was normal then because that was what was obtainable as of then. Later phone started upgrading to solve our immediate problems like , Torchlight, calculator ,2 sims, batteries capacity, phone number storage capacity, sms, conference call etc.

I disagree , there where upgraded phones then , phones like Nokia 6230, 6230i, trium , turaya,Alcatel , simbians phone am so on
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 6:00pm On May 19
MIKOLOWISKA:
you need ppl to join you in your foolishness ba
Dem dey follow you from house, e clear.
Your family problem too much.. and no be my fault.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 6:00pm On May 19
Emeka71:
Me too.
grin grin
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 6:01pm On May 19
phemray:

Lolz, it was normal then because that was what was obtainable as of then. Later phone started upgrading to solve our immediate problems like , Torchlight, calculator ,2 sims, batteries capacity, phone number storage capacity, sms, conference call etc.
around that time, there were better phones sha
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by legendarystar: 6:11pm On May 19
francisisking:
That phone has the worst battery that can barely last you 30mins

Very fine phone with very terrible battery 😅😅😅😅
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by greggng: 6:17pm On May 19
FuckYou:
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen

We call it razor

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Silencer9319: 6:21pm On May 19
Blade
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Ekaka14: 6:24pm On May 19
22 years ago...I don marry that year...my wifey get 1...me too get 1 that year cheesy
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by NuhuAjang71(m): 6:26pm On May 19
Marriage is a will of God.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ChiefOkoye(m): 6:30pm On May 19
I still dey this phone
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:35pm On May 19
thesicilian:
I know it and I'm not married. I am in my house come and beat me.
Abi your family house grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ChiefOkoye(m): 6:35pm On May 19
Am still selling that phone till now
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by paix(m): 6:38pm On May 19
NoahHadNoArk:
Na Motorola

I dey look down on people wey been get am dt year like say na poverty be their second name
It may not necessarily be poverty. Prudence is of the essence.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by commoditiesnig: 6:47pm On May 19
FuckYou:
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen
"Hello Moto"

Popular quote from Motorola

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Offpoint1: 7:07pm On May 19
francisisking:
That phone has the worst battery that can barely last you 30mins
😂 My brother get that phone, I think around 2006... Na 10 minutes e dey last, even new battery no dey last an hour.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by CorrectionFLuid: 7:10pm On May 19
cathodekazim:
Phone battery capacity is less than 50KAH kiss

Do you know what 50kah means lol. Maybe you should remove the 0 and the k.

My inverter battery is 40ah. Not even kah
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by geezville86: 7:14pm On May 19
Lol…I was actually expecting a picture of a Nokia 3310 before I clicked the topic, or even a sagem or sendo phone. This one is not exceptionally old na
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:24pm On May 19
Motorola
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Highplains: 7:29pm On May 19
“Hello motor,hello,hello,hello..”😹..i never marry oo,I still dey knack like mofxker..one nearly wound me yesterday nasoso body pain wan finish me like this..Help me lord..
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by eepeepook: 7:30pm On May 19
Funny how the Nokia 3310 with better features lasts longer battery and life-wise. SMH. Nokia remains unmatched.

I’m looking for a 3310. Brand new or refurbished, I don’t care. All I want is an excellent battery.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Erons2000(f): 7:37pm On May 19
Enemyofpeace:
a single mother has spoken
ur father is a single gay and ur mom a hoe ass
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Erons2000(f): 7:38pm On May 19
Enemyofpeace:
a single mother has spoken
don’t mention ur moms age mates again kid….go play with ur mom if u feel like disrespecting sumone
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:45pm On May 19
F3. I been love this phone like maaaad cos of the bright backlight
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Rowj: 7:47pm On May 19
[quote author=FuckYou post=130022188]This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen[/quoteo] Motorola popularly know as Razor
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Pickieox(m): 7:57pm On May 19
FuckYou:

If you know where I can get this phone, I'll be happy not minding the amount. This phone brings me some childhood memories. The first phone brought for me by my dad when I was in SSS 3 back then but was later stolen

Motorola...Hello Moto😊

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Danniedpastor(m): 8:12pm On May 19
Hezzyluv:
It was called Razor then. grin
That's not razor.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Danniedpastor(m): 8:18pm On May 19
tizzle:

What is it called now?
Motofone F3
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Vulcan24(m): 8:24pm On May 19
The working class didn't buy it !
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by kenoyad: 8:37pm On May 19
It's not razr, razr is open and close colour phone

immortalcrown:
Razr Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razr.

ADDED:
Many have quoted and told me that the phone is not Razr. They may be right. And if they are right, I am sorry for giving you the wrong information. But we (I and those around me) knew the phone as Razr when my friend had it in the year 2009.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Get Mtn 200mb For N50 Valid For 14days - Multiple Time Activation Upto 2gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.