Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name (64482 Views)

Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ogbenimax007: 6:39am On May 19
I use 1 dat year
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On May 19
Disliked this phone at the time

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by emperor4love(m): 7:43am On May 19
Motorola,dis one is even advanced den how about Philip with great horn

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by id4sho(m): 8:04am On May 19
FuckYou:
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen
Motorola grin
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by id4sho(m): 8:05am On May 19
udomonday:
thats not it,razor used to be foldable.
God bless the senior man 🙏
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by BizTrust: 8:07am On May 19
I used this phone those days Motorola
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by azpekuliar: 8:11am On May 19
Hezzyluv:
It was called Razor then. grin

This one was not the Razor
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ruggedtimi(m): 8:50am On May 19
The most boring phone ever....more like 1D PHONE. I used one.
My favourite classic phone is the samsung F300. Had one in 2007. Amazing small phone with two screens

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by WantsandMore: 9:20am On May 19
Millennials are reminiscing, Zoomers can't relate .probably on tiktok rn
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Silentgroper(m): 9:44am On May 19
lyriclekidd:
Is this Motorola blade?
Motorola blade is a flip phone

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by faceland: 9:46am On May 19
Very useless phone. Even text message is hard to read or type.

I don't know what I still remember something it says in Chinese till date.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by chatinent: 10:18am On May 19
With the logo there, you still say no one go know am. You too wise o
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by SouthSouth1914: 10:20am On May 19
immortalcrown:
Razor Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razor.

That’s not Razr Motorola! This is the Razr Motorola attached!

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by mu2sa2: 10:23am On May 19
Mikespecialone:
Very useless phone then , even calculator e no get talkess of game .... na to just receive and make calls
Wasn't exactly useless at all when it reigned because phones at that time were basically for making/receiving calls and texts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Rexymania(m): 10:40am On May 19
immortalcrown:
Razor Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razor.

This is not razor, we call it calculator

Razor na colored, this one na black and white
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by tizzle(m): 12:17pm On May 19
Hezzyluv:
It was called Razor then. grin

What is it called now?
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by hardbody: 1:11pm On May 19
thesicilian:
I know it and I'm not married. I am in my house come and beat me.

Arugbo Ojo

Twale baba
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by hardbody: 1:12pm On May 19
Rexymania:

This is not razor, we call it calculator

Razor na colored, this one na black and white

Omo, see age mates arguing
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 2:32pm On May 19
Afamsi:
That phone that year, those that had it carry it like a baby because if it touches ground, that is the end of the screen
The screen be like paper.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Urgent1Million: 2:37pm On May 19
udomonday:
thats not it,razor used to be foldable.
You are right.
This is the Motorola L3.
Razr is the foldable Motorola V3.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ussv: 3:10pm On May 19
Chai !
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Sonnobax15(m): 3:11pm On May 19
grin
OMOH,I hate this phone ennn..

You just brought back memories of my worst time ever angry
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Reality3080: 3:11pm On May 19
FuckYou:
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen
na this phone b this

I still remember d sound it used to make

Owuyi amisal
Lee glas alab

Till today I never know d meaning
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by JoeEeL(m): 3:11pm On May 19
Make una stop this rubbish nau...

We never old yet jare even though we know d fone. Haba. angry
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Erons2000(f): 3:11pm On May 19
Y do we Nigerians take marriage like sumtin we must do,is not an achievement,marriage is a choice and not by force,not everyone will get married and not everyone want to get married pls
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by At10tion: 3:11pm On May 19
FuckYou:
I remember using this blackboard phone.. Nothing interesting about it wink

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Magnumproperty: 3:12pm On May 19
Motorola razor. The screen looks like chalkboard
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On May 19
Lol
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:13pm On May 19
Remember those days
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Enemyofpeace: 3:13pm On May 19
NoahHadNoArk:
Na Motorola

I dey look down on people wey been get am dt year like say na poverty be their second name
na the phone wey one moderator still dey use be dat o
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Enemyofpeace: 3:14pm On May 19
Erons2000:
Y do we Nigerians take marriage like sumtin we must do,is not an achievement,marriage is a choice and not by force,not everyone will get married and not everyone want to get married pls
a single mother has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.