Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,747 members, 7,848,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers (9498 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Record Numbers Of Americans Want To Leave The u.s - Gallop Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by onuman: 8:56am On May 19
In Nigeria, because southern Nigerians are Nigeria 's Diaspora mostly, Islamists from the Sahel region of Nigeria would block Diaspora voting with flimsy excuses like Nigeria is not yet matured for Diaspora voting.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 8:57am On May 19
Zooposki:

Instead of coming to a Nigerian forum to insult them, I think you should create a South African forum and post there. If you notice, Nigerians don’t really bring South African topics to this forum cos we are not interested in your affairs.

LMFAO. Right! I believe you grin. Instead your brings your criminals and prostitutes to our country?. Why don't you call them back grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 8:58am On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Right! I believe you grin. Instead your brings your criminals and prostitutes to our country?. Why don't you call them back grin

Maybe the responsible and non criminals don’t want to move to your country cos they are not interested. It’s left to your government to deport whomsoever is creating issues in your country.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 8:58am On May 19
Zooposki:

You will find them everywhere whether the economy is good or bad.

LMFAO. Yeah , trafficking drugs, prostituting and kidnapping , with few ones adding value to their host nations. Congrats world travellers grin
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by onuman: 8:58am On May 19
2aces:
Nigeria that can't conduct free and fair elections at home, diaspora vote will be a humongous disaster.
More reason to believe South Africa is way ahead of Nigeria in everything.

Na lie. Nigeria's Diaspora votes shall be more transparent than votes in Nigeria. You are tricking.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 8:59am On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Yeah , trafficking drugs, prostituting and kidnapping , with few ones adding value to their host nations. Congrats world travellers grin

What can I say? It is what it is. The Igbos will always travel. It is in their nature.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 9:00am On May 19
Zooposki:

Maybe the responsible and non criminals don’t want to move to your country cos they are not interested.

LMFAO. And we are happy for them..but the reality is that in all countries you invade you always have a few responsible ones and masses of useless scum and SA is no different. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:00am On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. And we are happy for them..but the reality is that in all countries you invade you always have a few responsible ones and masses of useless scum and SA is no different. grin

Again, what can I say? It is what it is.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 9:01am On May 19
Zooposki:

Instead of coming to a Nigerian forum to insult them, I think you should create a South African forum and post there. If you notice, Nigerians don’t really bring South African topics to this forum cos we are not interested in your affairs.
This is an absolute lie! You take the worst news from South Africa then bring them here so you can grandstand, insult and bash us, it happens every time. You're one country that's so invested in what we're doing in our own country

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:02am On May 19
IronGalaxy:
This is an absolute lie! You take the worst news from South Africa then bring them here so you can grandstand, insult and bash us, it happens every time. You're one country that's so invested in what we're doing in our own country

Only South Africans I see bringing South African news and once in awhile I click on it.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 9:03am On May 19
Zooposki:

What can I say? It is what it is. The Igbos will always travel. It is in their nature.

LMFAO. Yup! We know that it's your destiny to have more of your migrants in prison cells than offices grin grin
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 9:03am On May 19
Zooposki:

Only South Africans I see bringing South African news and once in awhile I click on it.
When it's not only South Africans that do it dear. Your people take tabloid trash from SA and bring it here, then badmouth, point fingers blah blah
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:04am On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Yup! We know that it's your destiny to have more of your migrants in prison cells than offices grin grin

What can I say? It is what it is. The dry bones will rise again.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 9:04am On May 19
Zooposki:

Again, what can I say? It is what it is.

LMFAO. I don't even know why you qoutes me my lady grin
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:04am On May 19
IronGalaxy:
When it's not only South Africans that do it dear. Your people take tabloid trash from SA and bring it here, then badmouth, point fingers blah blah

Ok, I’ve never seen that. Probably cos I hardly go to the crime section.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lionessza6(f): 9:05am On May 19
Zooposki:

What can I say? It is what it is. The dry bones will rise again.

LMFAO. Here comes the religious sentiments to mask the victimhood of your people grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:05am On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. I don't even know why you qoutes me my lady grin

Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Here comes the religious sentiments to mask the victimhood of your people grin

What can I say. It is what it is.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07am On May 19
Zooposki:

Lol, you clicking once in a while and yet have come to all these damning conclusions about South Africans 😂😂😂👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 9:09am On May 19
IronGalaxy:

This is 100% true. If South Africans didn't create threads here most Nigerians would only see the worst of SA - most of it fake news.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Zooposki(f): 9:09am On May 19
WannaHowzit:

Lol, you clicking once in a while and yet have come to all these conclusions 😂😂😂👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

You can always see who posts a topic without clicking on the thread.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 9:11am On May 19
Zooposki:

You can always see who posts a topic without clicking on the thread.

Could you tell I was the OP of this thread and you still willingly pressed your finger on the enter button? 😂😂😂
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by PepeXKermit: 9:12am On May 19
Mindlog:
Hope our National Assembly can pass the law, so Nigerians abroad can also vote.

In voting you never complete, na diasppra voting you wan run... nde ara
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by gare(f): 9:22am On May 19
2aces:
Nigeria that can't conduct free and fair elections at home, diaspora vote will be a humongous disaster.
More reason to believe South Africa is way ahead of Nigeria in everything.

you can say that again, Nigeria should be ranked with countries like Sudan and Eritrea, just mouth and no actions
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by kiddkash(m): 9:49am On May 19
WannaHowzit:
Number of South Africans registered to vote in Nigeria:

1. Lagos - 106
2. Abuja - 39
How would the vote be counted.
Would it be sent to the embassy or electoral officials from overseas
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by PHAYOL81: 9:50am On May 19
Pleasant. Hope NIGERIA get there soonest.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 10:00am On May 19
kiddkash:

How would the vote be counted.
Would it be sent to the embassy or electoral officials from overseas

Probably counted in the embassy with observers present and ballots sent to the IEC in SA for collation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHrVnecldk?si=ck6pklRQbJnEV5ni
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by mysticwarrior(m): 10:49am On May 19
CheapHomes1:
so all the nigerians who are there are committing crimes?
Abeg no Mmind that goat, southern African men hate Nigerians because according to them Their women are leaving them to be with Nigerian men. South African men are lazy with xenophobic mentality.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lawag3: 10:52am On May 19
WannaHowzit:

This is 100% true. If South Africans didn't create threads here most Nigerians would only see the worst of SA - most of it fake news.

I can tell you no thread about South Africa except the ones you post have made it to the front page in the last how many months.

And what news are the worst of South Africa here that are not true?
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by vengertime: 10:54am On May 19
JaceBlaze:
That's one thing about us,we can be ANYWHERE in the world but we never forget about The Republic🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦 and ain't never felt ashame of our land🤞

You all will still vote for ANC so what's the fuss about
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 10:59am On May 19
Lawag3:

I can tell you no thread about South Africa except the ones you post have made it to the front page in the last how many months.

And what news are the worst of South Africa here that are not true?

2 days ago a thread about fresh xenophobic attacks made it to frontpage. People were spewing vitriol at black South Africans.

I had to message the mods that those pics were from Haiti and taken in 2023 - not South Africa. It took me a simple google lens search to verify it was a fake news story - went past OP and mods. The apology didn't make it to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Azazyel: 11:05am On May 19
Even though the ANC has the highest chance of winning, I really want to see the DA win. grin
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Coronavirus1: 11:12am On May 19
Lionessza6:

There's a difference between travelling and emigrating. SA hardly emigrate , and we don't do illegal immigration and mass migration. The people you see there are either on business, students or working for the SA government not "hustlers or hardworkers ". That's why we don't encounter "discrimination,jealousy and hate from the lazy citizens of these nations ". We are welcomeable and responsible guests.
That is a fat lie many south Africa are in India selling drugs
Uae working factory job uk doing drug and factory work ,But they are silent they don't make trouble Nigerian is their best friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze / REVEALED: What You Didn’t Know About Uganda’s Former President, Idi Amin – Many / Trump Compares Alexei Navalny’s Death To His Legal Woes - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.