Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,742 members, 7,847,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers (9497 Views)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Record Numbers Of Americans Want To Leave The u.s - Gallop Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by frog12: 11:18am On May 19
these people are not serious. after the europeans show them shege in their own land. the europeans are just pure evil
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Murketeer: 11:27am On May 19
AareGaa:

Nothing wrong with South African people.
It's Nigerians who go there to commit crimes that make South Africans hate us.
I didn’t know South Africans don’t commit crime
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lawag3: 11:37am On May 19
WannaHowzit:

2 days ago a thread about fresh xenophobic attacks made it to frontpage. People were spewing vitriol at black South Africans.

I had to message the mods that those pics were from Haiti and taken in 2023 - not South Africa. It took me a simple google lens search to verify it was a fake news story - went past OP and mods. The apology didn't make it to frontpage.

I don't think I saw something like that on the front page anyway I'll check.

But this am sure of there are more fake news about Nigerians in South Africa than here in Nigeria. And the one you saw was about xenophobic attacks on Nigerians so we like will definitely react to it somethings and maybe without verification. But in South Africa you can see stuff like boko haram now control half of territories in Nigeria or something close which most of the time are false.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by MtOlive: 11:47am On May 19
Lionessza6:

There's a difference between travelling and emigrating. SA hardly emigrate , and we don't do illegal immigration and mass migration. The people you see there are either on business, students or working for the SA government not "hustlers or hardworkers ". That's why we don't encounter "discrimination,jealousy and hate from the lazy citizens of these nations ". We are welcomeable and responsible guests.

Can I meet you dear?
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 12:02pm On May 19
Lawag3:

I don't think I saw something like that on the front page anyway I'll check.

But this am sure of there are more fake news about Nigerians in South Africa than here in Nigeria. And the one you saw was about xenophobic attacks on Nigerians so we like will definitely react to it somethings and maybe without verification. But in South Africa you can see stuff like boko haram now control half of territories in Nigeria or something close which most of the time are false.

Here's the retraction - never made it frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/8093940/simon-ekpa-lied-killings-happened#129981549

As for SA outlets, we are more concerned with the illegal activities of Nigerians in SA and not things happening in Nigeria. So I don't know why we'd care about how much territory boko Haram controls.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 12:35pm On May 19
vengertime:

You all will still vote for ANC so what's the fuss about

I didn't know about it being a fuss,but I find it rather strange that a West African cares so much which political party South Africans vote for.It really must be lonely over there lolπŸ€”πŸ€ž

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Lawag3: 12:44pm On May 19
WannaHowzit:

Here's the retraction - never made it frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/8093940/simon-ekpa-lied-killings-happened#129981549

As for SA outlets, we are more concerned with the illegal activities of Nigerians in SA and not things happening in Nigeria. So I don't know why we'd care about how much territory boko Haram controls.

Simon Ekpa is a known idiot that every well meaning Nigerians hate so thats not deep Simon Ekpa is a fool.

And besides a Nigerian debunked the lie.

Anyway it's all good
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On May 19
patrickcollins:
O So south Africans are living in other countries but are quick to shout go back to your countries to other people

So you didn't know that South Africa has had some of her people living outside SA until this thread was made? And you are bringing this up to say what? That South Africans being invited to work in overseas companies is the same as how you japa to be a toilet cleaner in Dubai,a street hawker in the middle of Hillbrow? Haha, tell me you not thinking thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And what's with you people and being butthurt whenever someone tells you to go back to wherever fu*k you came from? If I was in your country visiting and someone over there told me to go back I would book a return flight ticket back to SA ASAP,so why is it such a boogeyman with ya'll? grin you hate your homeland that much that whenever someone reninds you of it anger just rages within your soul? lipsrsealed whyyyy naaa grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On May 19
patrickcollins:
O So south Africans are living in other countries but are quick to shout go back to your countries to other people
South Africans are law-abiding citizens in other countries unlike you

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On May 19
JaceBlaze:

So you didn't know that South Africa has had some of her people living outside SA until this thread was made? And you are bringing this up to say what? That South Africans being invited to work in overseas companies is the same as how you japa to be a toilet cleaner in Dubai,a street hawker in the middle of Hillbrow? Haha, tell me you not thinking thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And what's with you people and being butthurt whenever someone tells you to go back to wherever fu*k you came from? If I was in your country visiting and someone over there told me to go back I would book a return flight ticket back to SA ASAP,so why is it such a boogeyman with ya'll? grin you hate your homeland that much that whenever someone reninds you of it anger just rages within your soul? lipsrsealed whyyyy naaa grin cheesy
Imagine? The sheer ignorance on this forum sometimes overwhelms me

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On May 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
useless xenophobic people, SA are the most useless creatures ever in world history. I hate them with passion.

And I'm supposed to be devastated by this?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 1:22pm On May 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
useless xenophobic people, SA are the most useless creatures ever in world history. I hate them with passion.
You're an insignificant cone head nobody cares
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 1:32pm On May 19
Zonefree:

But, according to you, it's only Nigerians that Japa undecided

You call us Japagerians yet your people are littered everywhere in the world.

"Jappa" and "littered" applies to your people.

South Africans have been given VISA-free status to many countries across the planet (something Nigerians can only dream of) so whenever we fly out you best believe when we touch down they welcome us with open arms😜 .We don't jump onto makeshift log rafts to go and be a cancer in other people's spaces.

WE AIN'T LIKE YOU AND YOU AIN'T LIKE US

NEVER!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On May 19
JaceBlaze:

"Jappa" and "littered" applies to your people.

South Africans have been given VISA-free status to many countries across the planet (something Nigerians can only dream of) so whenever we fly out you best believe when we touch down they welcome us with open arms😜 .We don't jump onto makeshift log rafts to go and be a cancer in other people's spaces.

WE AIN'T LIKE YOU AND YOU AIN'T LIKE US

NEVER!!!!
We're also not held up in airports due to suspicion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by back2sender: 1:54pm On May 19
Why cant Nigerians abroad vote in our elections?.
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by femi4: 1:58pm On May 19
2aces:
Nigeria that can't conduct free and fair elections at home, diaspora vote will be a humongous disaster.
More reason to believe South Africa is way ahead of Nigeria in everything.
Their mentality is far better than ours. Nigerians only have academic brain yet corrupt mentality. Last election, we saw intellectuals with msc, PhD throwing tribal and ethnical jabs at one another
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 2:01pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
Imagine? The sheer ignorance on this forum sometimes overwhelms me

Illiteracy rate as well.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by soilsista(f): 2:07pm On May 19
Such low numbers bathong cry
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by JaceBlaze: 2:13pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
We're also not held up in airports due to suspicion

And no hotel owner has to worry about cleaning after heroin syringes when we book in lol.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 2:16pm On May 19
Lawag3:

Simon Ekpa is a known idiot that every well meaning Nigerians hate so thats not deep Simon Ekpa is a fool.

And besides a Nigerian debunked the lie.

Anyway it's all good

The same Nigerian that debunked the lie is the one that retracted after i sent a complaint to the mods. If there were no South Africans here, all these lie would be all over frontpage.

Last time i got another one deleted saying whites want independence in SA. People were masturbating at the concept, happy "blacks will now suffer". It was on frontpage until I pointed out the difference between white independence and Western Cape independence (a predominantly black and coloured province).

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by LordIsaac(m): 2:18pm On May 19
I hope Malema wins😊
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Princezibk: 2:21pm On May 19
JaceBlaze:
That's one thing about us,we can be ANYWHERE in the world but we never forget about The RepublicπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ and ain't never felt ashame of our land🀞

But I thought you South Africans boast of not living your fathers land for greener pastures,,, You hypocrites 🀣🀣

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Princezibk: 2:24pm On May 19
I thought South Africans boast of never leaving their homes or country for greener pastures?

See how dey left their dear nations in droves 🀣🀣

Bloody hypocrites !!!
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by Princezibk: 2:27pm On May 19
Emeskhalifa:

You are shifting the goal post cheesy
The argument was, SA's economy is 101% ok, so we don't japa, now you are showing us pics of your country folks all around the world in search of greener pasture. What does that tell you?
I’m so shocked that I can’t close my mouth πŸ‘„

These people are no diff from other Africans running around for better lives ,,, but the got the loudest vulgar mouth 🀣🀣
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:55pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
You're an insignificant cone head nobody cares
your father is a generational bastard reasons why you are in a chaos
Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 2:56pm On May 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your father is a generational bastard reasons why you are in a chaos
And you're a beach shitter

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 3:18pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
And you're a beach shitter

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg, so they're also beach poopers - not just gutter poopers? 😱 Message funded by Canada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 3:23pm On May 19
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg, so they're also beach poopers - not just gutter poopers? 😱 Message funded by Canada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©
grin grin grin On the real though. who the ufck shits on the beach?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 3:37pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin On the real though. who the ufck shits on the beach?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're outcompeting police beach patrol horses.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by WannaHowzit(m): 3:43pm On May 19
Latest

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On May 19
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're outcompeting police beach patrol horses.
Hahaha...on the real though, what do you think happens to the countries where these people japa to? Look at our Hillbrow, Yeovil, Berea, Sunnyside, etc and you begin to understand where the squalor comes from

1 Like

Re: South Africans Living Abroad Vote In Record Numbers by vengertime: 3:55pm On May 19
JaceBlaze:

I didn't know about it being a fuss,but I find it rather strange that a West African cares so much which political party South Africans vote for.It really must be lonely over there lolπŸ€”πŸ€ž

I'm actually more in shock that a South African would open a Nairaland account, Nigeria that they all hate so much. Even though we don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : / Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze / REVEALED: What You Didn’t Know About Uganda’s Former President, Idi Amin – Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.