Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,780 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha (1469 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by dododawa1: 1:01pm On May 19
Basket Mouth’s ex-wife, Elsie Okpocha takes time off her busy schedule to address netizens who frequently advise her to reconcile with her ex-husband.

In a recent Instagram post, the mother of two poured out her heart on why she has no intentions of returning to her ex-husband, in response to frequent reconciliation advice.

elsie okpocha basket mouth
Elsie Okpocha emphasized that no woman willingly leaves her marriage unless after exhausting all efforts to make the relationship work.

Basket Mouth‘s ex-wife urged people to mind their business, noting that a marriage ending does not signify a lack of effort.

In her words, “I don’t know why a woman would post a picture or video of her living her life and you go under the comment section and see comments like, ‘go back to your husband’s house; I know you’re not happy; You’re just pretending.’

“Why would you think a woman would wake up and leave her marriage just like that? It doesn’t work that way; both parties would’ve tried to work it out and at the point where it is not working out, they go their separate ways.”

She added, “Plus, it’s not your business to start with; why is it a problem that a woman decides to move on with her life? How about telling the man involved to go back to his wife’s house?”
Re: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by Nicepoker(m): 2:58pm On May 19
She responded because she is missing basket mouth. But shame won't allow her go on her. Knees and apologize to the man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by tiswell(m): 10:48pm On May 19
Elsie okpocha go back and beg your husband,stop deceiving yasef!
Re: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by emmabest2000(m): 6:11am On May 20
If the separation gives her a genuinely peace of mind then I stand with her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:58am On May 20
Only Nigerians see marriage as achievement and passport to happiness

Live your life Elsie..
Re: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Ex-husband, Basket Mouth – Elsie Okpocha by demolagilbert: 9:54am On May 20
Apparently the hardship hasn't gone round that much simnce6 people still have time for stupid and frivolous activities

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know Facts About Celebrities, Even Needs To Mail Him/her: Read On Below / First Wife, Laide Speak On Romance With Wole Soyinka. / I Would Have Loved To Share The Mfr With Pawpaw - Chinedu Ikedieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.