Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,596 members, 7,865,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (55174 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by jiz: 11:11am On May 20
You dey mind that terrorist calling isreal terrorist state....nonsense
SpecialAdviser:

How? For a country that shot down passenger plane when it wanted to shoot a missile?

Leave Israel out of this

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Trizzyy(m): 12:17pm On May 20
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
An everlasting promise
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:34pm On May 20
Krismas:
grin Helicopter in a convoy carrying Iranian President Raisi is fine and there is no damages seen in the incident. It seems like a technical failure in the helicopter that may have caused this issue.

Mumu how far?

Israel for life!
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:37pm On May 20
GamAUTO:

Fool.. The man is alive and not harmed

Fool, Israel doesn't miss target. Fool, he is dead and can't even be recovered
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:24pm On May 20
Floky215:

Saved from where to where...? grin grin
The guy has become a meal to the wolves in that environment..!!

As at this evening Russia is helping with 50 professional mountain climbers to help in the search for the missing helicopter...!!!
The helicopter have not even been found yet and 3 out of the initial rescue team from Iran are already missing themselves again..!!

I'm afraid the guy is already gone...!!

Loool those searching for the copter are themselves missing
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:27pm On May 20
RaptorX:
This is the real Israeli response to the Iranian missile strikes, the little drone attack after was just a decoy. You got fear this guys and if you don't worry will be your name.

Israel didn't do a little drone strike. She used a missile called rampage to destroy Iranians AD system radar

And to prove to the Iranians that it was not a lucky shot, they took out the same radar in Syria on that same night while attacking military facilities in Lebanon
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by AskNgige2: 1:48pm On May 20
Ekaette1621990:
I don't give a Bleep about head slammers.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinibu
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:12pm On May 20
AirBay:

O ti lo. Hopefully he's half alive, if not middle east is done.

Now that he is confirmed dead, wetin don happen?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by AirBay: 2:14pm On May 20
Nodogragra4me:

Now that he is confirmed dead, wetin don happen?

He don get free 72 Virgins

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by ViceGovernor: 2:26pm On May 20
Nodogragra4me:

We like am like that.. Even Egypt warned her armies within Rafah not to do piim even if provoked or air strike falls on them and kill them en mass
Normally since that Red Sea drowning and the seven plagues Egypt no dey use Israel play again and theyโ€™ve been passing the unwritten rule down to the new generations

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:27pm On May 20
adebowales:
a helicopter in the president convoy, the president is not involved in the accident

Mugu!

Na so Isreali airstrike destroy una AD radar una claim say Na drone and una don successfully kill am

Ostrich
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by dalass(f): 4:52pm On May 20
Pootle:
american and isreali saboteurs

You have now turned Israel and USA to gods. Anything that happens to any of their enemies is from them.

Take am easy grin
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Awoleesu(m): 5:20pm On May 20
Ngbo?

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Pootle: 6:40pm On May 20
dalass:

You have now turned Israel and USA to gods. Anything that happens to any of their enemies is from them.

Take am easy grin

they not gods cos i believe in non, but they hav the most intelligent secret agent in the gaddem world
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by rhames(m): 12:30am On May 23
lastmessenger:
Mohammed is the real ignoramus

You people always resort to insults when you are confronted with facts and real arguments. That's what half education has brought you: worse than an illiterate
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by lastmessenger: 5:34am On May 23
rhames:

You people always resort to insults when you are confronted with facts and real arguments. That's what half education has brought you: worse than an illiterate
eat some pig and have a glass of beer
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by rhames(m): 5:29pm On May 23
lastmessenger:
eat some pig and have a glass of beer

Ignoramus
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:56am On Jun 10
Krismas:
grin BREAKING: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท First reports that the Iranian president survived

Tasnim Agency says that the phone call with the Iranian president's entourage revealed high hopes that the incident would end without loss of life.

The Iranian media now also announced that the Iranian president's helicopter was forced to land due to bad weather conditions, and Raisi was transported by land in East Azerbaijan province.

How far, any second report?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months โ€“ AMAZING / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Donโ€™t Know About US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.