Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,917 members, 7,848,704 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi (21864 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by HonNL: 6:00pm On May 20
The US expresses its official condolences for the death of Iranian President Raisi, FM & other officials. As Iran selects a new president, we reaffirm our support for the Iranian people & their struggle for human rights and fundamental freedoms.

U.S. Deputy Ambassador Robert Wood stood for a moment of silence for Islamic Republic President Raisi.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Righteousness2(m): 6:21pm On May 20
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea alongside his full army.
All the first born in Egypt from Pharoah to the least person, both Humans and animals were Wiped out of the Earth in one Nite

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Herod was eaten up by worms alive

Nebuchadnezzar was made to Eat Grass

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

Personally, I have no mourn to mourn.
I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signature on the Earth.
ISRAEL is the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
GOD ALMIGHTY is a COVENANT Keeping GOD.

GOD Deals terribly with ISRAEL When they Go astray from HIS Word.
When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

154 Likes 26 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:29pm On May 20
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Righteousness2(m): 6:42pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo dis pastor Righteousness no fit forgive person wey don die. I thought your God is a merciful God grin grin

They didnt offend me bro.
They Have gone to meet the ONE they offended.
It is out of Love, that we do our little bit to Warn Humans about going against their MAKER.

Look at the 3 guys below.
What do they have in common?

They all cursed ISRAEL.

They are all dead.

We who are alive, should note these things, and Ensure we dont cross our boundaries so we dont destroy ourselves.

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by thesicilian: 6:43pm On May 20
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Namaster: 6:47pm On May 20
US has made hypocrisy into an art form.

22 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:47pm On May 20
RIP Mr. President

4 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by NwaNimo1(m): 6:47pm On May 20
Hypocrites.....

15 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by hakym619(m): 6:47pm On May 20
Alabosi. Lol !

8 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by FreeStuffsNG: 6:47pm On May 20
Hmmm. It's still like " This can't be true".
Some people shah don't want wars to end but God will not let them prevail.

54 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by CuriousCart(f): 6:48pm On May 20
They should mourn Tinubu so that APC can include it to their achievements list.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by tishbite42: 6:48pm On May 20
This one na whining na
grin cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Beazysledge: 6:48pm On May 20
grin
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by LegendHero(m): 6:48pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,
The list of Casulties of those whose life sworn ambition was to Destroy the Apple of GOD'S Eye has increased.

Pharoah of Egypt was sunk in the Red sea.

Haman was Hanged in the gallows he prepared alongside his 10 sons. His people were wasted.

Hamas is being Wasted

Raisi of Today's Persia iran has been destroyed alongside others in the mountains of Azerbaijan .

I Have Warn to warn!

Nations and indivduals who value themselves should Perish the thought of Destroying Israel. It Cannot Happen. You will Destroy and Waste yourself and people.

When they return to HIM, HE Deals terribly with those who come to destroy HIS Signet.

What is the difference between your wicked God and their own wicked God?

Your own God instruct Israel to bomb children and devour them just like the other terrorist God instruct them to kill with promise of 74 virgins.

I think they need to concentrate millions of damaged Nigeria religious folks in a camp and mask the normal among us from interacting with you Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Emperormartin(m): 6:48pm On May 20
Crocodile mourning

4 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:48pm On May 20
thesicilian:
Nigerians are massively supporting Israel because they believe it's the Christian thing to do. Meanwhile the Israeli do not even believe in Jesus Christ
mumu. How this comment take relate with the news. Boko-haram by nature

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by treatise: 6:48pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He wants more dea.th sef

2 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by ZionVents(m): 6:49pm On May 20
You don't talk bad against Israel and go scot-free.

6 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On May 20
May they rest well......

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by ksam(m): 6:49pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

This Guy. I do respect you, but your fanatic behavior gives me a little concern

4 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On May 20
All the animals and swines wishing evil for our darling nation,
They will all be unfortunate before the middle of this year.
Their curses upon our darling nation shall start from their household to their 6th generation.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

RIP to the dead.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by fredoooooo: 6:50pm On May 20
America and hypocrisy... grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by tolexy007(m): 6:50pm On May 20
🤣
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by id4sho(m): 6:50pm On May 20
tongue
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by flinton(m): 6:50pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
Mourn or no mourn,

Hamas is being Wasted

I Have Warn to warn!

Wake up
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by id4sho(m): 6:50pm On May 20
post=130054594:
.ore
undecided
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Musty112: 6:50pm On May 20
Now, he has reached what he put forward.

1 Like

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Carlylepneuma: 6:50pm On May 20
[/b]Hypocrisy[b]
Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by SmartyPants(m): 6:50pm On May 20
thesicilian:

Well not that I'm necessarily invested in this situation but I must point out to you that your submission here does not provide a valid criticism. You said Nigerians (Nigerian Christians) are massively supporting Israel because they believe it is the Christian thing to do. But doing the Christian thing is independent of whether or not Israelis believe in Jesus Christ so it doesn't matter that the Israelis don't believe. The Nigerian Christians who hold such beliefs believe they are pleasing God not pleasing Israel.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Buhari4dullard: 6:50pm On May 20
Meanwhile Iranians are happy

6 Likes

Re: US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi by Wizardslayer: 6:51pm On May 20
I'll not mourn yet.

I shall wait and mourn together with Israel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.