Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu (23001 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On May 20
Dis one dey hustle to get appointment seriously
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by assassin007: 11:15am On May 20
Ignoring Reno Omokri hype is the only good thing Tinubu has done in his one year in office; because he Tinubu knows his a failure 😞
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by snowball11(m): 11:39am On May 20
meditator:
Obi is more idiotic than him.

You sound more idiotic than Reno! undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by ezenna191(m): 11:47am On May 20
One of Nigeria's most useless fugitives. Reno Mockery should relocate to Nigeria and enjoy the stupid achievements of the drug Lord. Even Tinubu cannot trust this fool who wrote stinkers against him in time past. Just seeking appointment, this nuisance and his fellow traveller Bwala have reduced themselves to a cesspit. Unfortunately, his family can't call this social misfit to order.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Vadese1: 11:53am On May 20
Reno is waste. I don't even read his write up. He is fighting hard to be recognized by the old man in Asorock
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by meditator(m): 11:53am On May 20
CheapHomes1:
in what way?
By receiving advice from only a mad man

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Teejaney88(m): 2:47pm On May 20
I thought this man is supposed to be in the OPPOSITION🤔
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by OChimex: 2:59pm On May 20
GreenxGreen:
Can some Help this man get appointment from Tinubu grin

Nope. Tinibu still have these his tweets

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 7:43pm On May 20
ambale:

You still don't get my point

I don't need the government for anything, I'm not poor and not rich

I run a business, and the amount I expend these days with low quantities is like three times of what it used to be

We normally purchase a bundle of paper around 5-7k before and now we buy just one rim for same 5k

So the only way I can enjoy the government is when the inflation comes real down

I get your point and there's no point in my argument that I claimed things are pleasant now but my opinion is that reforms like subsidy removal, increased tax net, naira floating (to ensure uniformity in its value across all market platforms)etc, are bound to create shocks. You can't run away from it. It's the sacrifice we all have to pay. In time, and I hope that's very soon, we shall start reaping the benefits of the reforms. We mustn't forget that the tenure is still in its infantry, don't let us pretend the tenure would elapse tomorrow and quickly term it failure. It's too early. It's just a year.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On May 20
Only God fit settle this quarrel between Reno and Obidients
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 11:38pm On May 20
nedu666:
Tinubu abeg give reno job. Na God we use beg you
Wait, no be Bill gate abi na E-naira I dey see so for his list?
Pathetic. 😂😂😂
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Abimagicfine: 1:17am On May 21
GreenxGreen:
Can some Help this man get appointment from Tinubu grin

none of your business, go and look for appointment for your brain
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by Abimagicfine: 1:19am On May 21
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130033027][/quote]

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Ten Significant Achievements Of President Bola Tinubu by GreenxGreen: 11:44am On May 21
Abimagicfine:

none of your business, go and look for appointment for your brain
Aeeyaaaa ! Who did this to you 😯😯😯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.