Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media (25998 Views)

2023:Tinubu Is Shrinking In The North, OBIDIENTS Must Wake Up( Pix) / Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by lextube: 2:29pm On May 20
ufotunang:
... but the owner of nairaland needs money....he is doing his bussiness...this is his bussiness ..and this is how he has to generate his money

He doesn't need Reno Omokri's money to stay in business. Nairaland is too big to depend on Reno Omokri's chicken change. As far as Nigeria, West Africa and Sub-saharan Africa are concerned, Nairaland is a household Socal media platform that is intensely contesting with Facebook, Instagram and X. Rather, it's Reno Omokri that needs Nairaland to stay relevant in the social media sphere, not the other way round.

Nairaland should diversify to other parts of Sub-saharan Africa by opening forums for francophone-speaking West Africans and Portuguese-speaking West Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by killsmith(f): 2:30pm On May 20
Personally I have strong detest for failures and a man without principles and dignity. Reno is 48 with no known business or assets. No decorum, no nothing. Just hustling for a way to Aso rock to steal money. I can't be seen on the page of a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Coolestguy2023: 2:30pm On May 20
shortgun:
True, I've blocked him on all SM platforms, the dumbo is a hungry lunatic who's after engagements.

Have you blocked instablog that post him too? Coward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by AllenSpencer: 2:30pm On May 20
Reno has perfected ways of keeping Obidients restless, and same time, bursting their claims.

Reno’s statue should be erected in Onitsha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Ijaya123: 2:35pm On May 20
Reality3080:
but he wasn’t hungry when he was releasing album for buhari?

U igbos promoted him then n even when he insulted tinubu u igbos still promoted him but now tables have turn n u suddenly remember he’s hungry

Isn’t it funny that the same way igbos promoted reno omokri cos of his hate for buhari is the same way they are promoting David hundeyin now cos he hates tinubu

When the table turns again n David hundeyin comes back to hurt them, they will start writing epistles b calling him derogatory names

What goes around comes around

Very unstable and hypocritical set of people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by ClearFlair: 2:39pm On May 20
Splashme:
Ignore him ... like he does not exist.
Give him the Peter Obi treatment. Unfollow his Twitter & Facebook pages.

That guy has effectively learnt the craft of using Peter Obi's name to cash out big from his social media handles.

At any time you view, like, comment, reply, share and quote his posts, he gets paid.

Obidients please, ignore that unstable character.

Reno deliberately frames his posts to make them tempting for you to reply ... pls, learn to restrain yourself. Allow him wallow in his delusion.

Blocked him already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by KingExalted: 2:40pm On May 20
I don't even read any post from Reno much less commenting. Since I discovered that he had no good intention for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by TemmyT002(m): 2:40pm On May 20
I was once an avid follower...until I realize he is a despicable human being. He is smart though, very smart.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Ayo25: 2:49pm On May 20
Obidenses are Corn-fused and sad mofos grin
yarimo:
But Obidients claim RENO is helping obi to make him popular so why ignoring someone that you claim is helping you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by javascript1901: 2:56pm On May 20
3ice9ce:
Reno has stripped Peter Obi naked.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by javascript1901: 2:58pm On May 20
AllenSpencer:
Reno has perfected ways of keeping Obidients restless, and same time, bursting their claims.

Reno’s statue should be erected in Onitsha.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nairaland ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by henrico247(m): 2:59pm On May 20
Please whoever that knows him should advice him and his family not to ever step legs on the land of Nigeria because I believe a lot of people are very angry with him and can't wait for him to come back and collect woto woto.
Splashme:

That guy has effectively learnt the craft of using Peter Obi's name to cash out big from his social media handles.

At any time you view, like, comment, reply, share and quote his posts, he gets paid.

Reno deliberately frames his posts to make them tempting for you to reply ... pls, learn to restrain yourself. Allow him wallow in his delusion.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by luuvv: 3:01pm On May 20
I tormented him to a point that he blocked me on facebook. The guy hates it when you burst his lies with facts.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by PHAYOL81: 3:05pm On May 20
Clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by DMerciful(m): 3:09pm On May 20
Closing your yeye comment
Reality3080:

U igbos promoted him then n even when he insulted tinubu u igbos still promoted him but now tables have turn n u suddenly remember he’s hungry

Isn’t it funny that the same way igbos promoted reno omokri cos of his hate for buhari is the same way they are promoting David hundeyin now cos he hates tinubu

When the table turns again n David hundeyin comes back to hurt them, they will start writing epistles b calling him derogatory names

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by chopnaira: 3:09pm On May 20
lextube:

Nairaland should stop collecting his money and putting his post on the front page. It is this type of paid promotion on Nairaland and X platform that gives him audiences that are not even interested in reading his post to read his post.

Please Nairaland, stop collecting money from Reno Omokri or his agents, and stop putting his post on the front page. You people are the ones promoting Reno. Once people stop collecting his money and putting his post on the front page, nobody will remember that somebody like Reno exists.
So Nairaland should stop promoting Reno because it makes Obidients unhappy 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Tareq1105: 3:11pm On May 20
Reality3080:

In 2022 when Tinubu went to Charttam House in London, Reno Omokri was there to protest against Tinubu. He mobilized jobless people from different places in UK to boo Tinubu and call him names. It was okay for obidients then. You were all hailing him and ran to his Twitter page.

Now, the chicken has come home to roast and he's now una enemy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Rotji(m): 3:15pm On May 20
Splashme:

I've said this severally even on Reno's tweets, but Reno has learned a way of crafting his nonsense to make you itching to reply him. Truth remains he might not even mean what he's saying but to ensure maximum engagements he deliberately gets controversial and he smiles to the bank at the end of the day.

Obidients have actually started engaging him less and less, it’s just that he has in the process garnered fans among the Northern and South Western APC die hards who continue to mastubate on any of his posts.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by TheGift: 3:16pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

But Obidients worshipped Reno & Wike.

Made them popular calling them Tableshaker & Wicked Wike.

APC guys just ignored for 8 years. We saw him as irrelevant. Less than 6 months of him flogging una, you don tire?

What happened to the love ? grin 😉

Buhari & Tinubu NEVER replied Reno, seeing him as a non-entity. Yet Obi deemed him important enough for a public reply grin

Who told you they are tired? They are not tired, that is why Reno is still winding them for profit. Which is why they should take the OPs advice.

I have known for many years that Reno was just a jobber with no principles, but with a thin skin who is unable to take even constructive criticism. So I stopped taking him serious many years ago.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Maser: 3:22pm On May 20
Splashme:

Great advice! I unfollowed him on all platforms sometime ago, and just this morning, I blocked him on X to avoid seeing his posts so I won't be tempted to reply.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by aariwa(m): 3:25pm On May 20
GoodLife4live:
see painment...hahaha the thing pain you Gann. Ni oooooo
kids like you are hustling all over Nigeria but you continue wasting your time on a faceless forum instead of using your youth to learn a hand work . if you don’t have money for waec or jamb , you can enter into market to sell agbo instead of spending day time to quote everybody all over nairaland
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Buulabaaaa: 3:27pm On May 20
God bless you … Reno be farming on X hunting for engagements… better ignore him … blocked him also
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Keegan: 3:31pm On May 20
henrico247:
Please whoever that knows him should advice him and his family not to ever step legs on the land of Nigeria because I believe a lot of people are very angry with him and can't wait for him to come back and collect woto woto.

You want to kill him or what? Go and sit somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Keegan: 3:31pm On May 20
chopnaira:

So Nairaland should stop promoting Reno because it makes Obidients unhappy 😂

Don't mind them.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by justlykdat: 3:32pm On May 20
I have said it on this platform and on ''X'' that reno is just seeking attention he should be completely ignored.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Ferdinandu(m): 3:36pm On May 20
Splashme:

Anybody still replying or following reno is one of the problems we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by LordBillionz: 3:40pm On May 20
Seriously. I'm glad people are beginning to know this. Starve him of attention and he will seize to be relevant
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by Splashme: 3:42pm On May 20
Rotji:

I've said this severally even on Reno's tweets, but Reno has learned a way of crafting his nonsense to make you itching to reply him. Truth remains he might not even mean what he's saying but to ensure maximum engagements he deliberately gets controversial and he smiles to the bank at the end of the day.

Obidients have actually started engaging him less and less, it’s just that he has in the process garnered fans among the Northern and South Western APC die hards who continue to mastubate on any of his posts.

You're damn right.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by johbara: 3:47pm On May 20
yarimo:
But Obidients claim RENO is helping obi to make him popular so why ignoring someone that you claim is helping you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Confused lot

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by ikdaddy01(m): 4:01pm On May 20
I don stop since last year
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by PeterObi4LP: 4:17pm On May 20
yarimo:

Have you sign in attendance today for your 30k end of the month salary? If you have not, pls do.
Re: Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media by PeterObi4LP: 4:21pm On May 20
No same Nigeria should engage Reno. He incite Yoruba and Igbo, Hausa and Igbo and SS and SE while he seat back watch the two tribe fight over nothing, and he cash out from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.