Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution (14360 Views)

Tragic : Man Kills Wife And Two Sons For Noise Making / Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It / Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by Onojasteve(m): 12:08am On May 21
Pls how can I report a hotel that has been causing noise pollution here in my area to the Lagos state government. The Hotel management brought some hause migrant to be having show every night to 3am.we don't sleep, some tanant has vacant their home.
Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by bluecircle470: 4:16pm On May 21
abobote:

Of course Lagos is a slum and a very big village

But you wan die there ashewo
Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by SAMBARRY: 7:07pm On May 22
bbamusa:

see hate rate!! olodo!
lol what's hateful about what I said? Spot the hate grin

Una Sha hate to hear the truth grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by SAMBARRY: 7:10pm On May 22
BarrElChapo:

That's how people who go to Zion ministry bark when they make their crude demonic prayers 😁
the long irritating howling from speakers every 7 pm is it to show say una Sabi pray or that you want everyone to know that you are praying abi your god no dey hear word until you use loudspeaker shout? grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On May 22
Friend22:

You can't compare mosque to those business centres.
Yes, some mosque may sound noisy, but it does not come close to the defeating noise from those aforementioned places.
so the prayers using speakers.not even one speaker o.like 4 speakers shouting so much that you can't even have a conversation on phone or communicate in your house nko? Tv nko e no possible.just take it that thy mosque also constitute nuisance with their noise pollution

Let me even ask does it mean if you don't shout disturbing others, your god will not answer your prayers? grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by BarrElChapo(m): 7:22pm On May 22
SAMBARRY:
the long irritating howling from speakers every 7 pm is it to show say una Sabi pray or that you want everyone to know that you are praying abi your god no dey hear word until you use loudspeaker shout? grin

My brother help me ask 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by callmemakaveli: 10:21pm On May 22
This pathetic scammer is here to scam innocent nairalanders out of their hard-earned money again.

CC:
@Dominque, kindly take care of the thief who created this thread.

callmemakaveli:
Around June 2022,@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola (Real Names) initiated a chargeback on Paypal funds two days after I sent him naira, and scammed me off $450. I made a report here on Nairaland about it, and his details added to the Scam list.

I was surfing through the business section one afternoon, I came across a recent post the thief made inorder to lure innocent victims. I had to raise awareness, and warn others.

I believe the thief @Aflick got angry and retaliated with false allegation.

@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola is crook and a petty thief

A simple search on his Moniker @Aflick and phone numbers: +79588387937, 08024025436.will expose the thief @Aflick.[/b]

MODIFIED:

Below are links of when I first called him out here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland/4#116379668

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/159#115283358

Re: Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution by MaximiSilva: 12:56pm On Jun 03
Ah, the news about noise pollution crackdowns in Lagos hits close to home. It reminds me of a recent dining out Sydney experience. While exploring new spots, I stumbled upon a cozy gem in the city. It's crucial for establishments to respect their surroundings, just like it's essential for Red Pepper Bites Limited and Lacibo Restaurant & Lounge in Lagos. It's a reminder to find that balance between enjoyment and consideration for others. Let's hope for positive changes and a return to harmony in the community soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.