Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Happened To E-naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To E-naira (15338 Views)

E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To E-naira by yemmit90: 2:47pm On May 20
Now that they've blocked almost every means of converting usdt to naira digitally, let see how naira value will improve.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Tijani009: 2:50pm On May 20
osuolale95:
I think I have 30# or so in my naira wallet
Sell am for me 1.1#
Re: What Happened To E-naira by bluefilm: 2:50pm On May 20
It must followed Buhari to ignominy
Re: What Happened To E-naira by Ijaya123: 2:50pm On May 20
Usmanovic95:
It has to be one of the most useless invention by APC government. A large percent of the population do not know its importance and the purpose it serves.The National Orientation Agency also didn't do enough to enlightened NIGERIANS about it.

It has absolutely no benefit. It was dead on arrival.

I said it back then.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To E-naira by DeepSight(m): 2:51pm On May 20
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Enaira indeed.

A thing anyone with half a brain could have predicted was meaningless and dead on arrival.

We love kidding ourselves in this country.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On May 20
We should start holding people accountable for failed policies or projects in this country, that’s the only way to check dubious projects used to steal money in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Didijiji: 2:53pm On May 20
APC

THE

MOST

USELESS

PARTY

EVER

OUT

OF

AFRICA

Imagine a party military regime is better than all of theirs

PREMIUMLY USELESS

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by NEUDUDE: 2:55pm On May 20
Just imagine say enaira dey work. Tinubu for use cybersecurity levy finish una

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Ttipsy(f): 3:00pm On May 20
Very soon you will still ask about coastal highway

Ass holes
Re: What Happened To E-naira by wittywriter: 3:01pm On May 20
flyinnizam:
How come no one is talking about e-naira orchestrated by buhari and Emefiele aka APC. Was it useful?
DOA...

NEUDUDE:
Just imagine say enaira dey work. Tinubu for use cybersecurity levy finish una

Wittyness
Re: What Happened To E-naira by omoredia: 3:02pm On May 20
Yahoo govt
Re: What Happened To E-naira by ejimatic: 3:06pm On May 20
flyinnizam:
How come no one is talking about e-naira orchestrated by buhari and Emefiele aka APC. Was it useful?
. How come I supply physical goods to you and you would give me an E money? It was just a wasted effort!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by ojesymsym: 3:08pm On May 20
I thought same thing not too long ago. The way to do this will be that any money that enters as enaira, stays as enaira transactions. That way the money becomes digitized.
SocialJustice:
They should allow enaira be the only way to convert crypto to naira. You will see a massive adoption of it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by mmsen: 3:08pm On May 20
Blackhacker:
Nothing ever created by the government ever works especially technology

Depends on which government.

Many people passed through Federal institutions (universities and secondary schools) and went on to create wonderful lives from themselves.

It can be done if the right people are in government for the right reasons.

Buhari was never the right person. Nor was anybody around him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by onajo2000(m): 3:08pm On May 20
Jamboree
Re: What Happened To E-naira by TheBillyonaire: 3:22pm On May 20
Start from ECO, the ECOWAS currency - France connived with Francophone countries, and hijacked the project. France wanted to control the minting. Then Nigeria left the chat room and it collapsed.

e-Naira - America went ahead and bought the Company that owns the blockchain to control the currency - Nigeria left the chatroom.

The moment we figure out to produce currencies and manage like the Chinese, then we will escalate our growth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To E-naira by osuolale95(m): 3:22pm On May 20
Tijani009:

Sell am for me 1.1#

Fear God na
Re: What Happened To E-naira by imagrg(m): 3:24pm On May 20
True. But semi-literate government officials and illiterate politicians won't allow it to be.
HydraFeeds:

Great idea ,that's how the Government can control crypto market and price manipulation

What's story story there ? He simply shared his contribution which makes sense .
Re: What Happened To E-naira by Ezmans: 3:25pm On May 20
E naira, east west road,ajaokuta steel, abuja national stadium,ogoni clean up are from the same mother

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Gift96: 3:25pm On May 20
It's functional
Re: What Happened To E-naira by safarifarms(m): 3:33pm On May 20
What is the usefulness/benefit of the e-naira. I don't understand the circumstance that I should see the need to consider using it. What situations is it used?
Usmanovic95:
It has to be one of the most useless invention by APC government. A large percent of the population do not know it's importance and the purpose it serves.The National Orientation Agency also didn't do enough to enlightened NIGERIANS about it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Jeje247: 3:34pm On May 20
Do you trust the government?
Re: What Happened To E-naira by Fkmodhi: 3:37pm On May 20
gratefulheart:
Emefiele's scam

So It’s now Emefiele scam not Useless Buhari scam?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by Charly68: 3:40pm On May 20
E naira ! We should better thank God for not allowing that fraudulent Govt to deceive us with their useless unprofitable policy. Where did cashless laland us ? What of naira change or redenomination ? Emefiele just used it to deceive the illiterate president and the entire nation . Too many fraudulent people in Government.
Re: What Happened To E-naira by Abisolababe(f): 3:49pm On May 20
🌽 confused government

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by 12345baba(m): 3:52pm On May 20
We no trust am
Re: What Happened To E-naira by RedpillAnalyst: 3:53pm On May 20
E-naira is not crypto, don't be fooled. It is just an advanced database.
Re: What Happened To E-naira by Segzy19: 3:54pm On May 20
E-money don pack everything grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To E-naira by bluefilm: 4:02pm On May 20
ecomalchemistt:
Ask E MONEY

You're funny 🤣
Re: What Happened To E-naira by HydraFeeds(m): 4:03pm On May 20
imagrg:
True. But semi-literate government officials and illiterate politicians won't allow it to be.
we might have understated the intelligence of government officials.

Let me give you examples .
Cardoso was a successful financial expert before becoming CBN governor,same as Wale Edun .

Bosun Tijani for instance co-founded CChub which is versatile in Nigeria Tech industry .
Re: What Happened To E-naira by brainycaleb(m): 4:09pm On May 20
Ttipsy:
Very soon you will still ask about coastal highway

Ass holes

This guy is a prophet!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To E-naira by RichesRiseQueen: 4:17pm On May 20
Why don't we all own our International Paypal account with ease and at a shocking affordable rate.

Connect: 091-6865-6277

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Ramps Up Production With US Crude – Bloomberg / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / Crypto Exchanges Start Delisting Of Naira From Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.