Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. (1372 Views)

Naija Ladies And I've Not Eaten Syndrome. / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by ravensckar(m): 8:38pm On May 20
PIZZA
FRENCH FRIES
BARBEQUE
SHAWARMA
ICE CREAM
ISI-EWU
SUYA

Basically, all our weekend 'Ijekuje' don stop. Na strong head I take buy Isi-Ewu for my family yesterday and till now body still dey pepper me. cheesy cheesy

Something wey be sey na weekend routine don turn once in a blue moon thing. Tinubu and his gang of criminals will burn in the hottest part of hell. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Kharol1234: 9:13pm On May 20
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Stew. shocked

This is Serious o! embarassed
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19pm On May 20
ravensckar:
PIZZA
FRENCH FRIES
BARBEQUE
SHAWARMA
ICE CREAM
ISI-EWU
SUYA

Basically, all our weekend 'Ijekuje' don stop. Na strong head I take buy Isi-Ewu for my family yesterday and till now body still dey pepper me. cheesy cheesy

Something wey be sey na weekend routine don turn once in a blue moon thing. Tinubu and his gang of criminals will burn in the hottest part of hell. angry angry

Brotherly dis Evening as I was coming from Work, I saw a Woman doing AKARA and Fried Yams,
I suddenly remembered that I have NOT Eaten it for almost 6,7,8 months. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by LeeSmart: 9:21pm On May 20
Omor dis thread just showed us how bad things have become, even some of the basic necessities some people cant still afford.
Thank God de family i came from, nothing man can't afford✌

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by ravensckar(m): 9:49pm On May 20
Vinnie2000:

Brotherly dis Evening as I was coming from Work, I saw a Woman doing AKARA and Fried Yams,
I suddenly remembered that I have NOT Eaten it for almost 6,7,8 months. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™
Akara & fried yam ke? The lady that usually sells it at our work junction don quit. She said the rising cost of beans is affecting her. Back then, one piece was #50. Later, it became #100 per one. Now, she can't even make it again. Something wey we take dey hold body o. angry angry

Honestly, I feel for those people that are into food business. The rising cost of food stuff is putting most of them out of business. Guyman don tire! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:52am On May 21
CodeTemplar:
fufu is expensive than bread. Suya is understable because I can't understand why cows eating free grass will quadruple in price.

Free Grass indeed? cheesy

But I was told there are some BIG Cows that Sells for 1.7Million. shocked

Maybe Cattle Rearers should have an Explanation for that. sad
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42am On May 21
Nplfmod.
Take this Post to Frontpage.
Make FG see the situation of things in the Country Plz! πŸ™πŸ˜’
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08am On May 26
ravensckar:
Akara & fried yam ke? The lady that usually sells it at our work junction don quit. She said the rising cost of beans is affecting her. Back then, one piece was #50. Later, it became #100 per one. Now, she can't even make it again. Something wey we take dey hold body o. angry angry

Honestly, I feel for those people that are into food business. The rising cost of food stuff is putting most of them out of business. Guyman don tire! cry cry

Kai, Akara that used to be 10 for 100 Those Days. undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Better Kisser / How Long Do I Have To Wait? / I Am In My Final Year And I Am Dating A Decent Girl But Her Roommate Is A Bad Gi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.