Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists (22005 Views)

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by wiseoneking: 12:06pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

SE prefer 3rd Class Obi to 1st Class Soludo.

That's why the region is such a mess. angry

Obi can't be Class Monitor even in Kebbi or Jigawa State.

Give us Soludo or Umahi and we might consider them in elections. Otherwise no show.
see another underage here talking 😆
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by 12345baba(m): 12:16pm On May 20
goaldynman:

Shut the Bleep up! Say the truth always, abum onye Anambra state, my 2 good friends has been kidnapped in awka in space 3 weeks. Na akoyeli

You evil and envious tribe of Af.onjahh from Southwa.ste always develop heartache and bitterness anytime you see good developments coming up in Southeast!

Meanwhile, you become Zo.mbies while watching your governors loot and siphon your commonwealth!!
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Almaigaa: 12:21pm On May 20
goaldynman:

You evil and envious tribe of Af.onjahh from Southwa.ste always develop heartache and bitterness anytime you see good developments coming up in Southeast!

Meanwhile, you become Zo.mbies while watching your governors loot and siphon your commonwealth!!

What is it that I will envy about the East? Show me one thing the East has that other Regions don't have apart from Crime
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Jeje247: 12:30pm On May 20
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter mind just watch out
Lol...I'd be watching
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:34pm On May 20
TGreatGatsby:
Shey person fit go east go chill like dis with all the different type of unknown gunmen, am just saying o. Because I know say dem go rush come for my head now. There are some things you just don't do. I can't go to Plateau for holiday no matter the attraction site wey dey there not right now, maybe in a few years but not now.

Swaelyf:
Exactly how did he think of tourism before security, like even the indigenes are not safe talk more of expecting ppl to travel to a place where its either your kidnapped or killed straight. What sort of tourism will survive there when business are also suffering from insecurity .To even think states with 70% indigenes should be easy to secure since ppl in most communities can identify outsiders if he seeks the help of community leaders but no he wants to secure his own loot from these projects while communities are burning

designking:
Tourist IPOB and Biafra supremacist will kill and chase away.... Just dey play

They’ve already arrived and taken seat as expected….pure evil and bigoted schmucks that despise anything Igbo yet still want the killing field that is ‘one Nigeria’ to persist! Talk about hypocrisy, daftness and envy combining into a lethal cocktail of idiocy!

Is it the same south-east that has beaten their own regions in recent safety and security studies that they’re ignorantly trying to mock!? I keep on warning Ndigbo that we’re sharing the same country with truly evil and envious bastards who will stop at nothing to try and undermine our economic and political interests….and they’ve been at it since the 60s!

As much as i have reservations over the scope, speed and siting of this project, trying to use ‘insecurity in the south-east’ to knock the project is a complete joke! Imagine ‘one Nigerianists’’ mocking the south-east over insecurity! Imagine the irony!
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Almaigaa: 12:43pm On May 20
elipheleh:

grin
All Nigerians know that SW is a war zone. Infested with ritualistic, kidnappers, fulani terrorists, buffoons, agberos.

Every sane investors are relocating to SE and SS - the safest regions in znigeria where Xhristianity is practiced in peace and love

Fulani herdsman don take over the East. Them don even install Emirs for Enugu, Anambra and Imo States grin grin

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Theevilone(m): 12:43pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
Propaganda and soludo

I will choose Obi over Soludo when presented as Presidential option. Obi is better .
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Theevilone(m): 12:47pm On May 20
Henix:
Is the article about Chuky Ezenwa or Solution Funcity?

How far Dubai Estate, is it now habitable?

Somehow access road is the biggest challenge there, it’s bad in rainy days.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LexngtonSteele: 12:53pm On May 20
wiseoneking:
see another underage here talking 😆

Your ma never complains about my length. My youth is also an advantage... according to her. grin
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Henix(m): 12:53pm On May 20
Theevilone:

Somehow access road is the biggest challenge there, it’s bad in rainy days.

I heard that a plot is now 13 million naira there.

Do you think they have the capacity to provide the access roads?

Would you advise one to buy land there?
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by IncredibleWrite: 12:54pm On May 20
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Can you compare Soludo’s performance within a short period to that Agulu scammer’s performance as a governor for 8 years.

Enemies of progress just want to force a failure on us because of their selfish agenda.

Soludo is trying but unfortunately he will never become the president of Nigeria but can rule Biafra
What fools like you fail to understand is that governance is not all about shinny white elephant projects. Governance is firstly about tackling the basics after a proper Needs Impact Assessment of what the people need the most.

This is why you criticize Obi who raised HDI of the people and praise Umahi who did the opposite. When Obi came to Anambra the state was riddled with poor education, poor healthcare and lack of basic amenities like roads, pipe water, etc. He worked with the Millennium Development Goals as at then, built tons of rural roads and bridges, and took Anambra from 28th position to 1st in Education. He also won an award for being the best governor to implement the Millennium Development Goals. The boy child barely received basic education in Anambra which he improved. Yet, you call him a failure.

For dunderheads like you, he would have been a great governor if he abandoned the basic things the people needed then to embark on white elephant projects which wouldn't have a direct positive impact on the people.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really educated. Even if you aren't, is common sense also this expensive?

The majority of the people he governed said he did well, yet you who isn't from there is trying to tell them who performed better. Many of these governors only built roads in their town and LGA. But Obi touched all areas both those who voted and didn't vote for him. He built all the major interconnecting roads still standing in my town to date. Make una get sense

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by IncredibleWrite: 12:54pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

SE prefer 3rd Class Obi to 1st Class Soludo.

That's why the region is such a mess. angry

Obi can't be Class Monitor even in Kebbi or Jigawa State.

Give us Soludo or Umahi and we might consider them in elections. Otherwise no show.
What fools like you fail to understand is that governance is not all about shinny white elephant projects. Governance is firstly about tackling the basics after a proper Needs Impact Assessment of what the people need the most.

This is why you criticize Obi who raised HDI of the people and praise Umahi who did the opposite. When Obi came to Anambra the state was riddled with poor education, poor healthcare and lack of basic amenities like roads, pipe water, etc. He worked with the Millennium Development Goals as at then, built tons of rural roads and bridges, and took Anambra from 28th position to 1st in Education. He also won an award for being the best governor to implement the Millennium Development Goals. The boy child barely received basic education in Anambra which he improved. Yet, you call him a failure.

For dunderheads like you, he would have been a great governor if he abandoned the basic things the people needed then to embark on white elephant projects which wouldn't have a direct positive impact on the people.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really educated. Even if you aren't, is common sense also this expensive?

The majority of the people he governed said he did well, yet you who isn't from there is trying to tell them who performed better. Many of these governors only built roads in their town and LGA. But Obi touched all areas both those who voted and didn't vote for him. He built all the major interconnecting roads still standing in my town to date. Make una get sense
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LexngtonSteele: 12:56pm On May 20
IncredibleWrite:

Nigga. I am not as jobless as you.

I wouldn't read all that epistle of you typing through tears.

We Nigerians don't want 3rd Class. We want 1st class. Only Biafrans celebrate a 3rd Class Dullard.

Capische?
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by cjfavour(m): 1:01pm On May 20
You’re correct, there is nobody in any of the south east states again. All of them have moved out to asaba and other nearby states due to high level of insecurity. The governors are governing themselves bcs their citizens now lives in camps in nearby states. What are the governors doing with their security votes? FG should not do anything about the insecurity in south east as the people of south east don’t want to do something about the insecurity there. Bros don’t try to go there ooo. Nonsense and ingredients. We must get sense by force in this country oooo!!!!!!
Almaigaa:

If you value your life, no try am. That region na no go area. Na East I dey stay before, but insecurity don pursue me commot. Borno is safer than the East.

I rather go to Sambisa forest for tourist visit than East
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by cjfavour(m): 1:05pm On May 20
Your first class tinubu is carrying the country go where we don’t know ooo. The tax master want to tax the hell out of Nigerians not to talk of hunger in the land. Well, the hunger is not for you bcs with your APC membership card u can get things at cheaper price. Congrats to u as u keep on enjoying your renewed hope agenda. Nonsense and ingredients!!!!!
LexngtonSteele:

Nigga. I am not as jobless as you.

I wouldn't read all that epistle of you typing through tears.

We Nigerians don't want 3rd Class. We want 1st class. Only Biafrans celebrate a 3rd Class Dullard.

Capische?
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LexngtonSteele: 1:06pm On May 20
cjfavour:
Your first class tinubu is carrying the country go where we don’t know ooo. The tax master want to tax the hell out of Nigerians not to talk of hunger in the land. Well, the hunger is not for you bcs with your APC membership card u can get things at cheaper price. Congrats to u as u keep on enjoying your renewed hope agenda. Nonsense and ingredients!!!!!

Yes Tinubu had 1st Class and we elected him.

Yes I have APC membership cards. It helps me get subsidy in Igbo monopolised brothels.

And yes we we rejected Obi with his 3rd Class because Nigeria would have been 3 times worse if he managed to get the seat.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by cjfavour(m): 1:15pm On May 20
Would have been? Are u ok upstairs? You better go and check yourself into yaba left bcs I don’t think you’re ok upstairs unless your 10years old.
LexngtonSteele:

Yes Tinubu had 1st Class and we elected him.

Yes I have APC membership cards. It helps me get subsidy in Igbo monopolised brothels.

And yes we we rejected Obi with his 3rd Class because Nigeria would have been 3 times worse if he managed to get the seat.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Swaelyf(f): 1:24pm On May 20
your entire generation are the bitter minds. Im am not a politician and im not a politicians tout like you. Anambra is not safe for its occupants and tourism is what you hv to sell? Better advice your boss
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter minds
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by onuman: 1:25pm On May 20
Ofunaofu:
Anambra Amaka

The governor of the southern neighbouring state is attracting nearly everyone in the state to live in the state capital, Oweri, and in Anambra State, but putting all schemes in place to close the once developing urban centres in the state; because he pockets the funds that should have gone for urban renewal for the other towns in the state.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Swaelyf(f): 1:27pm On May 20
I just cant blv this has gone on for so long especially in a place like Anambra where 70% are indigenes who can easily identify members of their community if they can get the genuine support from state govt but as usual politicians would fuel violence since they get more relief funds to loot
designking:
Tourist IPOB and Biafra supremacist will kill and chase away.... Just dey play
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Didi2d(m): 1:28pm On May 20
Almaigaa:
Waste of resources. No Tourist will visit Anambra. When you visit IPOB will kidnap you, ESN might kill you and if you escape these two terrorist groups, you won't escape UGM. UGM will just cannibalise you.

Stay away from that side if you value your life

I hope they work on those things you mentioned, people here might this as a mockery. But you're not wrong

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LexngtonSteele: 1:30pm On May 20
cjfavour:
Would have been? Are u ok upstairs? You better go and check yourself into yaba left bcs I don’t think you’re ok upstairs unless your 10years old.

Your spelling shows you used a mercenary in kindergarten.

You're too dull. You're neither okay upstairs nor downstairs. Except your name is OKechukwu. grin

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Coronavirus1: 1:37pm On May 20
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Can you compare Soludo’s performance within a short period to that Agulu scammer’s performance as a governor for 8 years.

Enemies of progress just want to force a failure on us because of their selfish agenda.

Soludo is trying but unfortunately he will never become the president of Nigeria but can rule Biafra
The project will take up to 10 years don't be so judgemental Another administration will continue the project if so desire.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Almaigaa: 1:43pm On May 20
cjfavour:
You’re correct, there is nobody in any of the south east states again. All of them have moved out to asaba and other nearby states due to high level of insecurity. The governors are governing themselves bcs their citizens now lives in camps in nearby states. What are the governors doing with their security votes? FG should not do anything about the insecurity in south east as the people of south east don’t want to do something about the insecurity there. Bros don’t try to go there ooo. Nonsense and ingredients. We must get sense by force in this country oooo!!!!!!

You are very correct.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by ufotunang: 2:21pm On May 20
RickyJesus:
Good development, but such project are suppose to be done by capitalist.
..yes you are saying the truth... because government is poor in maintenance and sustainability of the project and infrastructures... the private investor will maintain the funcity project very well than the government
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by BabbanBura(m): 2:36pm On May 20
goaldynman:

Bros, unlike you, me I eschew sentiments and embrace truth, logical reasoning, fareness, and sense in everything I do.

I repeat, this is a misplaced project, aimed most probably at stealing public funds.

What is the status of Tinapa and Obudu range today? Please reason small, atleast beyond tribal sentiment, even if ya brain no develop fully.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Sapasenator: 2:49pm On May 20
mkoabiola:
Even with The high kidnapping rate

Ok oooo

That is why we need state police.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by PHAYOL81: 2:59pm On May 20
Following!
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by stasius: 3:40pm On May 20
Nears completion?

Like seriously?
How?
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by NwekereNdokl: 5:54pm On May 20
Mad man commenting rubbish all the time. When did Obiano named airport after his name ?

InvertedHammer:
/
Why do governors always name public projects built with public funds in their names? That's how Obiano named the Anambra airport after himself until changed by Soludo.

/
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by InvertedHammer: 7:03pm On May 20
NwekereNdokl:
Mad man commenting rubbish all the time. When did Obiano named airport after his name ?

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by cjfavour(m): 7:57pm On May 20
No need replying u bcs I’m sure now that you’re not ok or you’re still a kid. Or is this what hate has done to you?
LexngtonSteele:

Your spelling shows you used a mercenary in kindergarten.

You're too dull. You're neither okay upstairs nor downstairs. Except your name is OKechukwu. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Court Grants Tinubu Access To Inspect Election Material / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.