Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists (22003 Views)

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by LexngtonSteele: 7:58pm On May 20
cjfavour:
No need replying u bcs I’m sure now that you’re not ok or you’re still a kid. Or is this what hate has done to you?

As long as your mum doesn't complain about my energy.. nwanne, I'm good. Biko. cheesy

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Betanaija42moro: 8:55pm On May 20
Almaigaa:
Waste of resources. No Tourist will visit Anambra. When you visit IPOB will kidnap you, ESN might kill you and if you escape these two terrorist groups, you won't escape UGM. UGM will just cannibalise you.

Stay away from that side if you value your life
You just dey waste talk. No tourist will visit Nigeria. Is full of terrorist groups
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by heniford2: 10:14pm On May 20
Soludo is a fraud to us Ndi Anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by NwekereNdokl: 10:19pm On May 20
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=130054839][/quote]

Mumu show us signboard where Anambra airport was written in Willie Obiano’s name , or you want me to believe the useless blog you posted ?
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Theevilone(m): 5:46am On May 21
Henix:

I heard that a plot is now 13 million naira there.

Do you think they have the capacity to provide the access roads?

Would you advise one to buy land there?

Yes, I will advise one to subscribe with them.

If you like a serene environment you will love Dubai estate.

We have properties there but we are first developing the corner stone estate very close to it with better tarred road.

Yes the phaze 11 is that amount, I don’t think the estate still have land for sale in phaze 1.

I have their customers service and vice chairman Arnold number I can assist you if you want.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by Basic123: 6:39am On May 21
richard870:
Politicians and fraud
Especially Peter obi

Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by nesphil(m): 10:57pm On May 21
Another local, urgly-looking and substandard project will soon be commissioned in the land of the empty chest-beaters lol.

AnambraPeople:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTN7roxHEGM?si=AAkhsoGERFzwX1mz

Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists

Anambra is expected to become Nigeria's next premier tourist destination, thanks to the ambitious Solution Funcity project spearheaded by Governor Chukwuma Soludo. This groundbreaking development, set to transform the heart of Awka, the state capital, is expected to attract over 5 million tourists from around the world annually.

The Solution Funcity, the brainchild of the Soludo administration, is a comprehensive leisure and entertainment complex that will cater to the diverse needs of visitors.

Awarding Lot 1 contract for the state-of-the-art facility to the young and dynamic Architect Ezenwa Chukwudi, the Executive Director of GSS Construction, is a testament to the governor's unwavering trust and commitment to empowering Anambra's youth and transforming the state into a premier tourist hub. Architect Ezenwa, who is also the Co-founder and Developer of Dubai Estate, Awka, has over time demonstrated exceptional expertise in architectural finesse and development.

"Governor Soludo's vision for Anambra is clear – to transform the state into a thriving hub for tourism, business, and economic growth," said Architect Chukwudi. "The Solution Funcity is a key component of this strategy, as it will provide world-class leisure and entertainment options that will not only attract visitors but also create countless job opportunities for our youth."

The Solution Funcity will boast a wide range of attractions, including a water park, amusement park, family fun center, country club, and a sports park. Located at the Kwata junction, the complex will be easily accessible to residents and visitors alike, ensuring that Ndi Igbo and tourists from across Nigeria and beyond can enjoy the best that Anambra has to offer.

"Governor Soludo understands the importance of providing leisure and recreational options for our people". "For too long, Ndi Igbo have had to travel outside the state, even outside the country, to experience the kind of top-notch leisure facilities that will now be available right here in Anambra, said Chuky Ezenwa"

The Solution Funcity project is a testament to the Soludo administration's commitment to the South-East region's regeneration and the empowerment of Anambra's youth. By entrusting a part of this critical project to a young and talented architect like Ezenwa Chukwudi, the governor has demonstrated his faith in the state's next generation of leaders.

As the construction of the Solution Funcity gains momentum, Anambra is poised to become the new tourism destination of choice in Nigeria, attracting visitors from across the country and beyond. The state's rich cultural heritage, coupled with the world-class leisure and entertainment options offered by the Solution Funcity, are set to redefine the tourism landscape in the region.
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by nesphil(m): 10:59pm On May 21
grin grin grin
High standard project like the poultry farm terminal building built by Obiano

flyca:
Something interesting to me in these Anambra projects is that they are handled by Nigerian owned companies, to high standards and working within the time frame.

This young Architect sounds brilliant!

I was smiling ear-to-ear when I watched the Ekwulobia fly over project!

I'm pained when I see foreigners cutting ribbons in projects that could have been handled locally, excellently.

Anambra to the world kiss kiss
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by nesphil(m): 11:06pm On May 21
Mumu man.
Don go change name o 😂🤣😂

Bestmanfornow:

Frustrated minds will keep crying on social media
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by BigIyanga: 11:54pm On May 21
Security 1st
Re: Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists by mokwechineme: 5:32am On May 22
AnambraPeople:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTN7roxHEGM?si=AAkhsoGERFzwX1mz

Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists

Anambra is expected to become Nigeria's next premier tourist destination, thanks to the ambitious Solution Funcity project spearheaded by Governor Chukwuma Soludo. This groundbreaking development, set to transform the heart of Awka, the state capital, is expected to attract over 5 million tourists from around the world annually.

The Solution Funcity, the brainchild of the Soludo administration, is a comprehensive leisure and entertainment complex that will cater to the diverse needs of visitors.

Awarding Lot 1 contract for the state-of-the-art facility to the young and dynamic Architect Ezenwa Chukwudi, the Executive Director of GSS Construction, is a testament to the governor's unwavering trust and commitment to empowering Anambra's youth and transforming the state into a premier tourist hub. Architect Ezenwa, who is also the Co-founder and Developer of Dubai Estate, Awka, has over time demonstrated exceptional expertise in architectural finesse and development.

"Governor Soludo's vision for Anambra is clear – to transform the state into a thriving hub for tourism, business, and economic growth," said Architect Chukwudi. "The Solution Funcity is a key component of this strategy, as it will provide world-class leisure and entertainment options that will not only attract visitors but also create countless job opportunities for our youth."

The Solution Funcity will boast a wide range of attractions, including a water park, amusement park, family fun center, country club, and a sports park. Located at the Kwata junction, the complex will be easily accessible to residents and visitors alike, ensuring that Ndi Igbo and tourists from across Nigeria and beyond can enjoy the best that Anambra has to offer.

"Governor Soludo understands the importance of providing leisure and recreational options for our people". "For too long, Ndi Igbo have had to travel outside the state, even outside the country, to experience the kind of top-notch leisure facilities that will now be available right here in Anambra, said Chuky Ezenwa"

The Solution Funcity project is a testament to the Soludo administration's commitment to the South-East region's regeneration and the empowerment of Anambra's youth. By entrusting a part of this critical project to a young and talented architect like Ezenwa Chukwudi, the governor has demonstrated his faith in the state's next generation of leaders.

As the construction of the Solution Funcity gains momentum, Anambra is poised to become the new tourism destination of choice in Nigeria, attracting visitors from across the country and beyond. The state's rich cultural heritage, coupled with the world-class leisure and entertainment options offered by the Solution Funcity, are set to redefine the tourism landscape in the region.
Showing videos curried from internet while there is no structure on ground. The place still looks like desert. The few structures there look terribly substandard just like the few roads he managed to contruct. Go and see things for yourself. I ve never seen a brainless, delusional sadist like Soludo. Don't you mind the useless Soludo urchins on net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs London, Speaks To Nigerian Press / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.