Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (55 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 9:52am On May 20
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE 🖋️📚*

In the book of Ecclesiastes Solomon enlightens that to everything that a man/ woman passes through whether good or bad each has its own divine purpose which is primarily to change the man/ woman into the likeness of God.

*Ecclesiastes 3:1*
KJV:To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

If anyone is to be changed into the likeness of God he/she has to be led by Holy Spirit in everything he/she does since everything has a divine timing and purpose. If I am not led by Holy Spirit I will be led by spirits of the world which are lusts of the eyes, flesh and pride of life according to 1 John 2:16.
I must not let my purpose for passing through everything be of gaining the approval and treasures of the world else I would be becoming more like the world and a friend of the world is an enemy of God as written in;
*James 4:4*
KJV:Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Changing into the likeness of God is a conscious activity as it is guided by Holy Spirit.
How often should I show love , rejoice , not worry , forgive etc ?
If it has to be always then I have to be led by Holy Spirit cos flesh can not do this and I will be led by Holy Spirit as long as I do the Word. Holy Spirit is also The Word. I can not be doing the Word and miss my purpose , live in sorrows , lose eternal treasures etc.
God has ordained , divine sufferings , tribulations for changing me so does He has sufferings , tribulations for sinners.
If having abundance of worldliness will not change me into His likeness why should I run after it and if divine sufferings and tribulations will change me into His likeness why should I run away from it?

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to always be led by Holy Spirit.

Those living the victorious life are always waiting on God in all seasons.

I accept Jesus or the Word I read or hear today and I am saved.

Weekly Prayer Point:
Holy Spirit help me to follow You in all seasons of my life in Jesus name.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 47 / Prayers For Children / Do Not Allow Your Mind Rule You Into Eternal Damnation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.