Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? (5940 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by crossman9(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
I get the sense that you have an interesting point to make. . too bad it is overshadowed by your borderline psychotic ramblings.

Sisi_Kill

Well these are not the makings of a mad man?  ?? Just someone who is mad about the truth, I love people enough to tell them it I am glade your seeing what the real truth is if only in part?

borderline psychotic ramblings.

lipsrsealed embarassedIs that your professional opinion? 

but if I sound silly I am not doing my job right? and I am sorry forgive me I need correction every now and then as well

and for all the people who call me the devil keep it real

the devil is telling you lies

not me I am tell you the truth?
Out of the bible

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Joagbaje(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I get the sense that you have an interesting point to make. . too bad it is overshadowed by your borderline psychotic ramblings.

crossman I once told you ,people will soon start seeing you as a "PSYCHO" you're allowing this thing to begin to show o. cool
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by mabell: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
'maga'
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Joagbaje(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
What is "maga"
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by PastorKun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
Maga is a typical CE adherent.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by crossman9(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
i am not crazy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by AntiPastChris(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
No it is a ma.st.ur.ba.tion club for the spiritual perverted

This is why he is promoting ma.st.ur.ba.tion because he lives apart from his wife and he loves his new wife pam and her five sisters
No one will shake his hand again quite the same way ever again

Warnings and Encouragements

(NIV) Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be[a] on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

(NIV) Luke 12:2 There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.
These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines?

I.e. Christ Embassy Members 

These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines? I.e. Christ Embassy Members 
Who love there pastor more than the truth of the bible his word is God’s word to them
This shows the complete conflict of lies from  the truth form the bible which exposes them?
Transcribe for the spiritual blind people in Christ embassy

Rev. Ray Okocha (“Word Alive”. program)
Also the (Secretary-General) (Believer’s’ Love World Inc.)
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

Question: from Ghana how does one overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

1.   Rev. Ray Okocha Ha-ma ha- firstly it’s a thing of the mind, you’ve allowed the chance that you have to become a habit to you I am sure and a problem to you; am its first stop It! and you have the power to do that as a child of God, if you don’t want something you can stop it! So don’t think about it! Don’t go in that direction and stop it! And you obviously have a problem with it?  That’s why you are in need of distribution a and the bibles says: (KJV) Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure ____and the ability of Christ in is you can if you don’t want it you can stop it.

2.   Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: it’s really that simple, the question is how does someone overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

3.   The reason your thinking about it the reason is it’s become a habit for you,
4.   it’s the way you stop any habit,

5.   see ma.st.ur.ba.tion it not em more of habit than any other habit ok SO

6.   Once you make up your mind you “don’t”!! You want to break a particular habit, you do it, you stop you just it-stop it!!!

7.   By getting em your mind to think of something else in fact the way the way destroy a habit is replace that habit with another habit,

8.   That is the habit of not doing it see!!
9.   But there is something I would like to- I would like to- bring to your mind that may be of help to you because the reason,
10.    em you want to stop this is!!!
11.   Is because of what you think it is!!
12.   If you were in the habit of em playing football you probably would not ask us!!
13.   How can I stop playing football?
14.   Because you think there is something wrong with this!!!
15.   Alright so that is where your problem is coming from.

16.   But no matter how wrong it is!!! in your mind!!!
17.   Get this straight in its self!

18.   It is not a sin against God.

19.   Now I say that for a reason!
20.   There is many Christians think that is a sin against God em?
21.   and Satan use it in oppressing them
22.   oppressing their minds and making them feel ineffective

23.   and inefficient in the things of God

24.   But once you get to understand!!

25.   It’s got nothing to do with God

26.   It all about you and your own body
27.   Then Satan loses his power to use it!!
28.   To accuse you!!!
29.   Alright!!
30.   So if you don’t like it stop!!!

31.   But Gods got nothing to do with it!!!

32.   Its your own body

33.   ma.st.ur.ba.tion is about you and your body

34.   and Em and

35.   God is not offended by it.

36.   He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind?
37.   And if this takes a hold of your mind and dominates you?
38.   God is offended by the fact that you let yourself become enslaved by any habit by what so every?
39.   So let’s first of all take the power away from Satan to accuse you?

40.   When it’s got nothing to do with God

41.   in the whole bible
42.   It doesn’t say anything about ma.st.ur.ba.tion?
43.   Well Now somebody may say –
44.   What about Lasciviousness
45.   What about Uncleanness
46.   That’s not the meaning of ma.st.ur.ba.tion
47.   But you can have Lasciviousness and Uncleanness in ma.st.ur.ba.tion and as well in many other things that people do?
48.   You see
49.   So there not isolated to ma.st.ur.ba.tion its self
50.   Uncleanness can be something about your mind ok
51.   Thoughts that you bring in your mind 
52.   Uncleanness can be having ah, ah this kind of s,e,x,u,a,l relations with an animal?
53.   That is Uncleanness
54.   In fact that is more of what the bible calls Uncleanness than anything else!!
55.   And then am ah en ah!!
56.   Homosexuality is Uncleanness that’s what God means by Uncleanness
57.   These are all the things it talks about?
58.   So just be clear that Satan should have no power of dominion over you as far as this is concerned!
59.   It can be a dirty habit
60.   It can be a habit you don’t like?

61.   Or its got nothing to do with God

62.   God is not thinking about it!

63.   So you want to stop it
64.   Stop it like any other thing
65.   And it’s always easier to be able to stop things like this when you know!!!!!
66.   God will have no problem with it!! 
67.   As long as you are!!!
68.   Oppressed by Satan the same devil will push you to do something
69.   And make you believe God is against it, so he can you use it to condemn you 
70.   But once you know!!

71.   Gods got nothing to do with it

72.   And Satan does not have the power to accuse you with it
73.   You will find you will not even do it anymore?
74.   See you, you, you just you just don’t just don’t do it
75.   If you don’t like it
76.   It’s,- it’s  just over
77.   And you win?

Alright there is another one here
Siphilisiwe (Croydon United kingdom) question can apostles and prophets be ordained just as pastors are ordained by senior ministers

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by FXKing2012(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2012
crossman9:

i am not crazy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry

Now this your post answers it: sorry to inform you that u are crazy.
You see, no sane person will go on to claim his state off mental health by saying he's not crazy, only crazy(mad) people will always insist they are sane. Visit a mental hospital and u'll understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by Zil1(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2012
There is something that needs to be undestood by we the people of the earth, religion, or where you worship cannot take you to either heaven or hell, so don't judge so that you'll not be judged please,
Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? by crossman9(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
FXKing2012 (m)
Zion

Re: Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church?
« #39 on: Today at 09:43:44 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: crossman9 on February 14, 2012, 04:40 PM
i am not crazy

Now this your post answers it: sorry to inform you that u are crazy.
You see, no sane person will go on to claim his state off mental health by saying he's not crazy, only crazy(mad) people will always insist they are sane. Visit a mental hospital and u'll understand what I'm talking about.

well this is the answer for you if you people did not do me evil at this church business empire undecided I would be your friends but when the church is destroying other people lives and using mass media to present its self as something else when it is not trying to play the good guy it is more like childs play movies see your an apologist for the church and you never quote the bible to back up what you’re saying?
You call me crazy well crazy for copying pasting the same massage

Read my posts tell me where I am wrong not in two or 3 words I don’t have a limited vocabulary you may have, tongue but I don't? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. / Catholic Priests Can Now Marry And Still Remain Priests / BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.