Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 (3994 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest / Army Reacts To 'alleged' Collection Of N1000 At Checkpoints By Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Tallesty1(m): 6:46pm On May 20
Almaigaa:

You are right.
Everything is just too expensive here. You know they don't produce anything here in the East. Common Garri that we eat are brought into the East from other States. As Fulani herdsmen don't allow our people to go to farm.

Rice, Beans, Tomatoes,Onions, Meat, Fish and everything we eat are brought in from the North. Couple with the high rate of transportation in the East. Transportation in the East is also the highest. Even Air transportation to the East is twice the one for other Regions that are far.

People are really suffering here
Now I get the purpose of this thread and you are very stupid for doing it.

One paint rubber of garri is 3k in Nsukka so how can 3 1/2 cups be 1k.

Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 7:20pm On May 20
MMempire:

Don't die o. Revolution will take place soon. This government think we are mumu. They will push us to a state of no going back on REVOLUTION.

So we dey hear but still
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Babangidapikin: 7:28pm On May 20
I think there should be serious emergency on bringing the cost of food down..even common atarodo is becoming a luxury let alone a bottle of coke which is going for an average of 400Naira ...

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by pointblank247(m): 7:30pm On May 20
Almaigaa:

You are right.
Everything is just too expensive here. You know they don't produce anything here in the East. Common Garri that we eat are brought into the East from other States. As Fulani herdsmen don't allow our people to go to farm.

Rice, Beans, Tomatoes,Onions, Meat, Fish and everything we eat are brought in from the North. Couple with the high rate of transportation in the East. Transportation in the East is also the highest. Even Air transportation to the East is twice the one for other Regions that are far.

People are really suffering here
look them, na them.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:18pm On May 20
So, there is a cheaper alternative
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Mbanda(m): 8:41pm On May 20
Tokskob2008:
Paint plastic is 3,500 - 4k in Lagos.
Almaigaa is lagos also east? What kind of misinformation are you selling to people?

Shameless lairs and deceivers everywhere!
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by LordBillionz: 8:53pm On May 20
Zonefree:
One girl that said she's my girlfriend cooked one rugged pot of Okra soup for me over the weekend so I decided to step it down with eba.

This woman said half painter of Garri is N1800. The last time I bought was N600 last year around August or so.

Private school teachers and civil servants with kids, how are they surviving?

Frankly, humans living in Nigeria are the strongest.

He built Lagos.

Fraudulent, criminal and illiterate heartless man who thinks Nigeria is Lagos that he milked with Agberos while being praised by dumbs that's supposedly educated and sophisticated.

Failures.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 9:04pm On May 20
Oh, where do we run to?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Verbtips(m): 9:37pm On May 20
Life2ways:
3 and half cups of Garri for N1000?

I think at this point dying is the best option. Even people that are up to 85 years old have said this kind of hardship never happened in Nigeria before.

Who did I offend in this country? I didn't vote for Tinubu but look at what I'm suffering today.

I don't think I can bear this any longer. After all i saw a video of Buba Galadima telling hungry Nigerians who cannot cope with Tinubu goverment to "die. I think he was referring to me.

Someone that is still looking for a job? How do you want me to survive in this?

Honestly I'm tired.
if city no favour you tear bush
and if bush no favour you tear city
last year the climate change affect my beans farm,
am learning some skill @desame time
dey do farm,
but i didn't even think of taking my life
do you know how the afterlife look like
bro chilax
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Verbtips(m): 9:39pm On May 20
Zonefree:
One girl that said she's my girlfriend cooked one rugged pot of Okra soup for me over the weekend so I decided to step it down with eba.

This woman said half painter of Garri is N1800. The last time I bought was N600 last year around August or so.

Private school teachers and civil servants with kids, how are they surviving?

Frankly, humans living in Nigeria are the strongest.
how when min.wage na 600k+
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Elzazzi: 9:50pm On May 20
Ofunaofu:

Please, don't be tired

Hold on a little bit. 2027 will be here and we all including BATerians will have an opportunity to correct this catastrophic mistake

Lol if you think Tinubu will lose 2027 presidential election then you must be joking lol. I don’t like Tinubu and I wished he didn’t get to the sit of power in 2023.

But a man like Tinubu that outmaneuvered Buhari and his cabals and even brazenly rigged the election when he wasn’t on sit, will never relinquish power now that he has all the state apparatus and machinery under his control. You will the mother of all rigging in 2027.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Ofunaofu: 10:02pm On May 20
Elzazzi:

Lol if you think Tinubu will lose 2027 presidential election then you must be joking lol. I don’t like Tinubu and I wished he didn’t get to the sit of power in 2023.

But a man like Tinubu that outmaneuvered Buhari and his cabals and even brazenly rigged the election when he wasn’t on sit, will never relinquish power now that he has all the state apparatus and machinery under his control. You will the mother of all rigging in 2027.

Tinubu is a mere mortal.
You guys make it look like Tinubu is some sort of a god. Tinubu was beaten blue black here in Lagos by Peter Obi who just joined labour party few months to the general elections. The same Lagos you lots told us he built from scratch

During the gubernatorial election, he had to unleash thugs, hoodlums and agberos to cause havok for APC to be able to win lagos state

Let me tell you, It's even easier for the opposition to defeat Tinubu than for the opposition to defeat Buhari in 2019, when the latter was seeking re-election.

Tinubu has no cult followership anywhere in Nigeria. Tinubu, on his own, doesn't command votes. There's no region as of today that Tinubu can win outright. Not even his south west. He won the 2023 election because the opposition were divided. 

In fact, if Atiku and Peter Obi work together with a common front, Tinubu will be defeated even before the election is conducted.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Vinnie2000(m): 10:27pm On May 20
Elzazzi:

He NEVER outmanonevered Anything. undecided

Buhari's Cabal did not initially support him but when they saw he was a Muslim and can cover up Corruption in Aso Rock Unlike PETER OBI or PDP'S Atiku,
they quickly came in and ordered Mahmood Yakubu to Rig the Election. sad
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Peakdesign23(m): 10:45pm On May 20
Garri is now a hot cake.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by propsad2: 10:52pm On May 20
Life2ways:

I think at this point dying is the best option. Even people that are up to 85 years old have said this kind of hardship never happened in Nigeria before.

Who did I offend in this country? I didn't vote for Tinubu but look at what I'm suffering today.

I don't think I can bear this any longer. After all i saw a video of Buba Galadima telling hungry Nigerians who cannot cope with Tinubu goverment to "die. I think he was referring to me.

Honestly I'm tired.
Look for menial Job and start with that first. The Country is on red bar. The glorious morning is coming, just don't give up. Allow the troubles of today to strengthen You for the glory of tomorrow. This is the fate of million of Nigerians.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Sparrk007(m): 11:13pm On May 20
Who do you vote for in the past election I want to know becos I don't want to waste my sorry cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On May 20
No matter how Tinubu's APC hurts us or me, it can never be up to a fraction of what Buhari's APC has done to us.

One thing I noticed is, we Nigerians forget suffering and pains easily the moment that person who caused it is not in view for a year.

I don't support Tinubu, but Buhari's wickedness is indelible. Tinubu can never match up even if he executes every single Nigerian and there is only grass left.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by goldenval(m): 11:57pm On May 20
Life2ways:

Honestly I'm tired.

cheesy cheesy cheesy people are going through a lot but life must goes on.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by twentyk(m): 12:06am On May 21
goldenval:

cheesy cheesy cheesy people are going through a lot but life must goes on.
Boss make you do something for me as I ask humbly.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Vinnie2000(m): 12:14am On May 21
propsad2:

Look for menial Job and start with that first. The Country is on red bar. The glorious morning is coming, just don't give up. Allow the troubles of today to strengthe sadn You for the glory of tomorrow. This is the fate of million of Nigerians.

That Glorious Morning can NEVER be under APC and Ebola tinibu. sad

The way he is Ruling the country, particularly with giving all his Key Appointments to Only his YORUBA pple
has alienated lots of Capable Hands and Has Plunged the Nation into a Quagmire which he can't lift us from. embarassed sad
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by goldenval(m): 12:18am On May 21
twentyk:
Boss make you do something for me as I ask humbly.

Me too needs help..oya help me abeg..me na garri I wan buy so. grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 12:21am On May 21
propsad2:

Look for menial Job and start with that first. The Country is on red bar. The glorious morning is coming, just don't give up. Allow the troubles of today to strengthen You for the glory of tomorrow. This is the fate of million of Nigerians.

Hmmmm
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by twentyk(m): 12:24am On May 21
goldenval:

Me too needs help..oya help me abeg..me na garri I wan buy so. grin
I doubt you go gree drink garri this early mo mo.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Niok: 12:28am On May 21
EmiloCorn:
Mschew, you bought 3 cups of garri at N1,000 and are crying? undecided

Do you want to buy one custard container of garri at that price before you will be happy?

Jobless broke obidient ipob
retardedd son of a bltch
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by goldenval(m): 12:30am On May 21
twentyk:
I doubt you go gree drink garri this early mo mo.

Send the money first boss cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by twentyk(m): 12:38am On May 21
goldenval:

Send the money first boss cheesy cheesy
be prepared to be shocked then. When you shock, remember me wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by goldenval(m): 12:41am On May 21
twentyk:
be prepared to be shocked then. When you shock, remember me wink

Awww...boss ok oo
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 7:40am On May 21
Niok:
retardedd son of a bltch

As in eh. Wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Begin Moves To Impeach Saraki / Linda Ikeji is not a Good Role Model- Blogger!! / Amosun Seeks Special Status For Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.