Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 (3995 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest / Army Reacts To 'alleged' Collection Of N1000 At Checkpoints By Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by guysbewise: 3:38pm On May 20
29“Immediately after the tinubulation of these days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Reality3080: 3:41pm On May 20
nedu666:

You self dey believe person that said he rather die than step foot in that cursed region
those people people are just wicked go each other

Nothing more nothing less
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Paraman: 3:48pm On May 20
Life2ways:
3 and half cups of Garri for N1000?

I think at this point dying is the best option. Even people that are up to 85 years old have said this kind of hardship never happened in Nigeria before.

Who did I offend in this country? I didn't vote for Tinubu but look at what I'm suffering today.

I don't think I can bear this any longer. After all i saw a video of Buba Galadima telling hungry Nigerians who cannot cope with Tinubu goverment to "die. I think he was referring to me.

Someone that is still looking for a job? How do you want me to survive in this?

Honestly I'm tired.
It's not easy but don't give up boss

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Johnwrite(m): 3:49pm On May 20
Lol, take it easy
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Didijiji: 3:49pm On May 20
APC IS FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL

A REWARD FOR SIN

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by udomonday: 3:54pm On May 20
Drink am small small,and hustle harder.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 3:59pm On May 20
Ofunaofu:

Please, don't be tired

Hold on a little bit. 2027 will be here and we all including BATerians will have an opportunity to correct this catastrophic mistake

Same thing that was said when Buhari was in power.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:00pm On May 20
Gift96:
Buy it like that. That's the same way everyone is buying it

With which money? Even the people that are working, how much is their salary?
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:01pm On May 20
omoharry:
Ya! Unfortunately, this is only his first year in office..so what now await Nigerians in the next three years!! I just wonder.

Na to die

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by omoharry(f): 4:04pm On May 20
Life2ways:

Na to die
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ee never reach that level na!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Tokskob2008: 4:04pm On May 20
Paint plastic is 3,500 - 4k in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:04pm On May 20
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, I bought a small Paint Cup for N1400.(They claimed they don't sell in a Rubber).

When I reached home and poured it into a Bowl, I was shocked and very Sad. embarassed

E no reach Anything @all. undecided

Now, anytime I prepare Soup, I just locate a Place where they sell Akpu N100 and buy like 4,5.

Tinibu/APC wants to turn Nigerians into Savages! undecided

Nigerians really deserve what they get from political leaders. It's hard to believe at the level of hardship and inflation in the country, everywhere is still cool and calm, then I'm speechless.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:06pm On May 20
omoharry:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ee never reach that level na!!

That's because you are not the one wearing the shoe

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by babzlim(m): 4:20pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:
Mschew, you bought 3 cups of garri at N1,000 and are crying? undecided

Do you want to buy one custard container of garri at that price before you will be happy?

Jobless broke obidient ipob

May your life and the one of your family be like the present economy of Nigeria.

if your proud and happy with the present economy headship pls say AMEN with your full chest.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by DONFASZY(m): 4:26pm On May 20
A plate of garri is 4k nw
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by EmiloCorn: 4:30pm On May 20
babzlim:

May your life and the one of your family be like the present economy of Nigeria.

if your proud and happy with the present economy headship pls say AMEN with your full chest.

Helinues co.e and see what this ingrate is telling us angry

Instead of him to be happy for what we and our oga are doing for him and his family he is cursing us cry
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Zooposki(f): 4:31pm On May 20
Life2ways:

I think at this point dying is the best option. Even people that are up to 85 years old have said this kind of hardship never happened in Nigeria before.

Who did I offend in this country? I didn't vote for Tinubu but look at what I'm suffering today.

I don't think I can bear this any longer. After all i saw a video of Buba Galadima telling hungry Nigerians who cannot cope with Tinubu goverment to "die. I think he was referring to me.

Honestly I'm tired.

Looks like a lot of garri to me.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by helinues: 4:31pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

Helinues co.e and see what this ingrate is telling us angry

Instead of him to be happy for what we and our oga are doing for him and his family he is cursing us cry

Could just STFU and stop this senseless trolling

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by EmiloCorn: 4:32pm On May 20
helinues:

Could just STFU and stop this senseless trolling

You're quoting the wrong person undecided

See the person you're supposed to be firing above us angry is your eyes paining you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Malawian(m): 4:34pm On May 20
Once Election is near, Tinubu will release Money, people will feed fat and then go to the polling booths with their ingrained stupidity. They will say things are now getting better. Our Mumu no fit do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:36pm On May 20
Zooposki:

May be the picture is deceiving.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 4:38pm On May 20
Even on the core villages, Garri is not cheap
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Obaranje: 4:40pm On May 20
Life2ways:

Honestly I'm tired.
make I change the topic for BATerians, peter obi make one cup of garri sell for 2000 during his 8years in Anambra

Oya BATerians food don land ooo, make we leave the topic enter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by EmiloCorn: 4:40pm On May 20
Zooposki:

Help me tell am o undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by candygist: 4:41pm On May 20
Almaigaa:
People are really suffering in the East. The cost of living is too high. Most families can not afford food. It is a bad situation in this region

People with enough farm lands ain't suffering. Even when money no dey, food go dey for them. Unlike here in Lagos.
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Dundalk(m): 4:44pm On May 20
Life2ways:

May the picture is deceiving.
show me the way guy... shocked

Hope you are in Lag
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Life2ways: 5:00pm On May 20
Dundalk:
show me the way guy... shocked

Hope you are in Lag

Which way sir as I dey like this?
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Promptcase: 5:30pm On May 20
So bad
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Bettergoat: 5:41pm On May 20
One cup is 250
Reality3080:
but it’s not like that in the west

10 cups of garri is still less that 1500 so how come 4 cups will b 1000 in d east?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by Reality3080: 6:06pm On May 20
DONFASZY:
A plate of garri is 4k nw
where is that oga?
Re: I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 by MMempire(m): 6:35pm On May 20
Life2ways:

Honestly I'm tired.
Don't die o. Revolution will take place soon. This government think we are mumu. They will push us to a state of no going back on REVOLUTION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos In Indeed The Dirtiest City, But / Rivers State Declares Free Medicare For Residents! / 12,000 Youths Selected For Empowerment In Ohafia, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.