Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) (18474 Views)

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by chopnaira: 5:33pm On May 20
naijaking1:

All it takes to bring out the worst in you is just a small announcement of academic achievement from Anambra, and then your whole brain go scatter with hate?
Mtchew. Where is the lie in what I posted?

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by chopnaira: 5:34pm On May 20
Adaisback:
Other agbadorians saw the topic and decided to respect themselves by not commenting but hate and jealousy no gree you.

See as you are disgracing yourselves on a thread about little kids, I mean innocent kids o, that won a competition. Chai! This one don pass mad hate o.

The way am seeing it, you are already dying coz nothing kills faster than hate and jealousy.

Purge yourself of hate cox you have kids too. Tufiakwa!

Oya keep disgracing yourself by posting more pictures coz am gonna ignore you. I, 2, ready go
You are ignoring me but quoting me at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On May 20
lol these guys dey always amaze me.

Just last 2 month, a school in Ogun state emerged winner of world mathematics completion and I don’t see anyone wasting time on it saying it’s Dapo Abiodun legacy and bla bla bla like all these guy do for the Agulu fraud.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-emerges-winner-of-world-mathematics-tournament/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by BrodaBenad: 5:46pm On May 20
LegendHero:
lol these guys dey always amaze me.

Just last 2 month, a school in Ogun state emerged winner of world mathematics completion and I don’t see anyone wasting time on it saying it’s Dapo Abiodun legacy and bla bla bla like all these guy do for the Agulu fraud.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-emerges-winner-of-world-mathematics-tournament/

Create a thread for it and stop wailing and drenching here with your tears grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On May 20
BrodaBenad:

Create a thread for it and stop wailing and drenching here with your tears grin grin

It’s a private school stuffs. It’s normal thing private schools have been wining across Ogun for years. I don’t even always remember them as a thread point.

Just like me coming to celebrate Seun’s parent school for always producing outstanding students and be attributing it to Dapo Abiodun.

Or make Tinubu dey pound his chest for being the brain behind Convenant university being number 1 because he is the president.

Shey you self no go scold me for that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by BrodaBenad: 5:50pm On May 20
LegendHero:

It’s a private school stuffs. It’s normal thing private schools have been wining across Ogun for years. I don’t even always remember them as a thread point.

Just like me coming to celebrate Seun’s parent school for always producing outstanding students and be attributing it to Dapo Abiodun.

see as you dey explain grin

go and create a thread for it wink

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Oceanfl0w: 5:51pm On May 20
Congratulations to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by naijaking1: 5:59pm On May 20
LegendHero:

Or make Tinubu dey pound his chest for being the brain behind Convenant university being number 1 because he is the president.

Nothing stops us from celebrating the achievement of these SSS young people in Ogun, just like we're celebrating the achievement of small boys in JSS in Anambra. Why should hatred and cheap politics be at the forefront of everything?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by AcuraZDX: 6:00pm On May 20
naijaking1:

Nothing stops us from celebrating the achievement of these SSS young people in Ogun, just like we're celebrating the achievement of small boys in JSS in Anambra. Why should hatred and cheap politics be at the forefront of everything?

Don't mind the clown

8 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by opamoses1: 6:03pm On May 20
Nice2023:
Always Anambra.

Thank u Peter Obi...that is what legacy is all about.

Not elevating agberoism as one man one is known for.

naijaking1:

Last time I checked the front page.
1. The poster pasted an education topic in politics section.
2. One poster said it was the legacy of one politician called Peter Obi.

Once you I produce political into a thread, expect that dragging will happen.
Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by AcuraZDX: 6:11pm On May 20
opamoses1:

Last time I checked the front page.
1. The poster pasted an education topic in politics section.
2. One poster said it was the legacy of one politician called Peter Obi.

Once you I produce political into a thread, expect that dragging will happen.

Same way you guys say Tinubu built Lagos, what's your problem in someone else building Anambra?

Ehh Bateria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by opamoses1: 6:13pm On May 20
AcuraZDX:

Same way you guys say Tinubu built Lagos, what's your problem in someone else building Anambra?

Ehh Bateria
That means you agree that the post is political. You just helped in proving my point to naijaking1. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 6:53pm On May 20
Beautiful kids

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by ANSMEDIA: 7:14pm On May 20
aariwa:
Thank you Peter Obi for one of your numerous legacies for Anambra state. You are the best Mr Obi
Prof Soludo is the governor not Peter Obi point of correction
Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Splashme: 7:20pm On May 20
Why always Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 7:50pm On May 20
Clearly, Anambra is doing something right. Well done to the brilliant young ones.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by APOPTOSIS: 7:51pm On May 20
....as usuaL from the Lawful society

4 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by 43Ronin: 7:53pm On May 20
There would be sifia tears on this page

4 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:53pm On May 20
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 7:53pm On May 20
Alhajikd:
grin
Igbos are doing well for themselves

Congratulations

Lol. If they are doing so well, why are you pretending to be a Northerner instead of being openly an Igbo male?

Is it inferiority complex? Do you feel Northerners are superior? grin Do you feel your people are 3rd Class citizens? grin

We both know you're as much Alhaji as I'm Barrack Obama. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:53pm On May 20
They've been winning it since Obi became governor and set a standard

4 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Jagaban2012: 7:55pm On May 20
All these gullible people again? Must you keep posting all these primary school competitions just to make an impression? There are various competitions across the country, and Anambra people can only show us primary school competition. We have global and regional competitions.
Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Teenaira: 7:55pm On May 20
Nice2023:
Always Anambra.

Thank u Peter Obi...that is what legacy is all about.

Not elevating agberoism as one man one is known for.

Yes Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins 2024 National Mathematics Competition (Photo) by Teenaira: 7:57pm On May 20
tuborme:
The Legacies of one man!
And some don’t want thesame feat replicated all over the country because Peter Obi is an Igbo man! This man was intentional about bringing people out of poverty using security, education, health and agriculture as KPI during his administration. He went to the extent of investing money in private schools…

Yes Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: ASUU Key Demands - Vanguard / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject / 140 Engineers Conferred With Fellowship Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.