Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash (42159 Views)

Today Is The Tenth Anniversary Of The Dana Air Crash In Lagos / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by bhella10: 5:40pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu suppose complete that list to 10 undecided undecided

Tinubu has come,saw and conquered. What has your father achieved in his miserable life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Gandrova: 5:41pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

You dad should follow suit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:41pm On May 20
This life is vanity. So this president is gone just like that? Shockingly unbelievable!

Death to terrorists
May God Almighty God protect Isreal, in Jesus name amen.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Gandrova: 5:43pm On May 20
ogascomax:
I just feel for the Iranian president. He didn't accept salvation before he was gone. A lesson for everyone yet to accept our Lord Jesus. It takes nothing to believe. There is one God and it's the Christian God, any other god is no god.
Akuya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:43pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

Man proposes while God disposes. Stop wishing people evil

4 Likes

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by damkin24(m): 5:44pm On May 20
Those wishing it for Tinubu might be surprised it consumed their Gbajue man first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by nairalanda1(m): 5:44pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu suppose dey this list 10 undecided undecided

I no like our leaders, but wishing them death won't solve our problems as a nation.

Even if tinubu and all the APC leaders die, and you get a leader that you want, the first thing they gotta do is essentially still cut subsides to reduce dependency on loans.And then really fight corruption, which is good, until it gets to your favorite political leader, after which you will cry marginalization.

OK so they split the country, meaning in the period of uncertainty, people will accumulate forex and hide in their house. Result...gallping inflation and depreciating currency worse than what is happening now.

It will get worse before it gets better...because Nigeria's problems are more than who is in aso rock. One lesson I learned from watching GEJ's government. I recall his discussion with ASUU In 2013. Before, I would have said government should throw money at the universites...but after 2013, I realized that this problem pass government dashing money. It meant higher fees, and tighter accountability. But neither is wanted by Nigerians, so we have messed up unis. It's too hard, getting good unis is.

Oh, and just as people are wishing tinubu dead, some are wishing obi and atiku dead. Either way, anyone who wishes any of our leaders, both in PDP and APC, and LP, whether OBi , atilku, tinubu, buhari, gej, obasanjo, even IBB, and gowon, and even MNK, and co dead (Boko haram and bandit leaders and kidnappers are an exception to this rule), and all the parties, yes anyone (Apologies to the moderators and to seun) is an evil and despicable person. You don;'t want to be that person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Moniya4Real(m): 5:45pm On May 20
Be careful what you wish for other people
ChizzyBuna:

2 Likes

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Gandrova: 5:45pm On May 20
4ward4:

Think before you wish others death .
Most often such wishes comes back to you or your family just a law.
Check their names, majority of them are from South East.
Filled with poison and hatred.
Yet they want to Rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by RightChannel: 5:45pm On May 20
Iran 🇮🇷 President is finally gone after messing up with Israel..

This is coming from Benjamin Netanyahu's desk

Dear people of Iran,

On behalf of my fellow countrymen, may I extend to you our deepest sympathy for the untimely death of your President. A tragic accident has silenced a dynamic leader, and his loss will be deeply mourned by all who knew him. But next time don't mess up with the people of Israel else, the end result will be worse than the latter.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Kingluqman(m): 5:46pm On May 20
markidoo:
Dead Men Don't Count
Anything Air Accident or Crashes dey always Target 🎯 the Elites and Wealthy mostly..

Sultan of Sokoto
Maj. Generals
Abacha's Son(1994)
Kobe Bryant
Wigwes
Etc
Poor man dey enter plane or helicopter 🚁 before? grin
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by jiz: 5:46pm On May 20
Haaaa grin
ChizzyBuna:

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Awoleesu(m): 5:49pm On May 20
Ah! Alfa Raisi Lo!

Awo lo! shocked

Olorun israeli oo nice o!

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:51pm On May 20
cry
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Alsenora: 5:52pm On May 20
The fellow is probably sick minded, hateful, badly raised, evil minded or stupid all together to come online to type rubbish. He already sown what he will reap except he change his ways...
4ward4:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by EducasionMe(m): 5:53pm On May 20
Was musa not their?
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by taiwolomo1: 5:54pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We were born to die...for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Anybody who wakes up in the morning and pray for God's protection is a coward and a disgrace to the intelligent of humans

How could humans be so stupid to think that one imaginary being up there in the sky protect them

What about the people dying every day so God doesn't give a fuckkk about them
Before you quote me ensure you are a logical being and a human of common sense
If not don't quote me
What happens to mr A can happen to Mr B. You are not receiving any preferential treatment from one imaginary being
Get that into your head and stop being stupid
so u created urself right
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by samwheel(m): 5:55pm On May 20
4ward4:

Dey play cheesy

If wishes were horses.

Wish is just an empty fragment, has no effect.

Whether you wish someone death or not, it has no effect on you or d person.

Just an empty fragment.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by 7upnigeria: 5:56pm On May 20
bionixs:
And he wiped ISREAL

Israel hand dey that guy death
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by tuzle(m): 5:57pm On May 20
ogascomax:
I just feel for the Iranian president. He didn't accept salvation before he was gone. A lesson for everyone yet to accept our Lord Jesus. It takes nothing to believe. There is one God and it's the Christian God, any other god is no god.
hmmm the Muslims will tell u too that u havent received salvation to their own God too. They believe their religion is the true and only way. Same way all other religion believe the same thing. So all religion should just mond their business and not try to act like the original one. I am a Christian thou.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Almunjid(m): 5:57pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We were born to die...for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Anybody who wakes up in the morning and pray for God's protection is a coward and a disgrace to the intelligent of humans

How could humans be so stupid to think that one imaginary being up there in the sky protect them

If not don't quote me
What happens to mr A can happen to Mr B. You are not receiving any preferential treatment from one imaginary being
U never hear the latest? The Nigerian ministry of health warns that Igbo (weed) smoker are liable to run mad. grin
If to say u no dey smoke weed, I for take u seriously. Igbo smoker dey claim logic and common sense? Na one small thin line separate between Igbo smoker and a mad man.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Omoawoke: 5:58pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

The way prayers get answered could be mysterious sometimes. Your wish may just come true and in addition, the plane may crash in your family house or right in the building you are passing the night.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Coolestguy2023: 5:58pm On May 20
4ward4:

The irony of it is that, most of them will likely leave Tinubu here on earth

2 Likes

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Pio44: 5:59pm On May 20
The 10th will be from where? Rip, all man must face death
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by muykem: 5:59pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

It's inhuman to wish another man dead when you don't know if you will live to see tomorrow.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by dkidd: 6:01pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me
This one go just smoke N200 Arizona with dogoyaro kpelebè bottle begin drop mumu quotes. Who do u like this sef ? Ur head na just breeze dey inside.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Truthsandtrusts: 6:02pm On May 20
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/9-presidents-who-died-in-air-crash/

Why fake righteousness Don dey say na God fight for Israel
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by JuanDeDios: 6:02pm On May 20
zinaunreal:
Victims of American and fake israeli terrorism
Well, fake terrorism is ok. It's the real ones I worry about.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by imagrg(m): 6:02pm On May 20
Stop calling The Creator an imaginary being or He would not hold you guiltless.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Niok: 6:04pm On May 20
Take Thiefnnnubu
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On May 20
dkidd:

This one go just smoke N200 Arizona with dogoyaro kpelebè bottle begin drop mumu quotes. Who do u like this sef ? Ur head na just breeze dey inside.
Hahaha 🤣, LoL at Arizona mixed with dogoyaro inside kpelebe bottle, Haha 😂, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland, l agree with your post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.