Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,021 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash (42156 Views)

Today Is The Tenth Anniversary Of The Dana Air Crash In Lagos / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by ebchuks(m): 6:06pm On May 20
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Warmaterial(m): 6:07pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We were born to die...for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Anybody who wakes up in the morning and pray for God's protection is a coward and a disgrace to the intelligent of humans

How could humans be so stupid to think that one imaginary being up there in the sky protect them

What about the people dying every day so God doesn't give a fuckkk about them
Before you quote me ensure you are a logical being and a human of common sense
If not don't quote me
What happens to mr A can happen to Mr B. You are not receiving any preferential treatment from one imaginary being
Get that into your head and stop being stupid
you're a real nigga, according to them their loving father always watch over them. Haha! But las las wetin go happen go happen and when E happen u go hear say na so God want am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Confirm4real(m): 6:11pm On May 20
None of our wicked and evil Nigerian Presidents since 1960 have been affected shocked

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by AuthorMan: 6:14pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We were born to die...for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Anybody who wakes up in the morning and pray for God's protection is a coward and a disgrace to the intelligent of humans

How could humans be so stupid to think that one imaginary being up there in the sky protect them

If not don't quote me
What happens to mr A can happen to Mr B. You are not receiving any preferential treatment from one imaginary being

No wonder you do the kind of Job you do. I now know better.

THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.

No Yahoo guy has wisdom.

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 6:15pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me
Only a fool says there is no God. Psalms 14:1KJV

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by ebchuks(m): 6:15pm On May 20
Confirm4real:
None of our wicked and evil Nigerian Presidents since 1960 have been affected shocked

Only our good Yar'Adua
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Omodua(m): 6:19pm On May 20
hopefulLandlord:
Avoid helicopters, they fly lower than aeroplanes, have less margin for error and can't glide in case of malfunction
What do you mean. What lessons are you trying to inpugn?
Don't mislead the public
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Omodua(m): 6:20pm On May 20
hopefulLandlord:
Avoid helicopters, they fly lower than aeroplanes, have less margin for error and can't glide in case of malfunction
What do you mean. What lessons are you trying to inpugn?
Don't mislead the public.
What do you know about aviation industry?
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Correspondence(m): 6:20pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me

May God pardon your unbelief

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Khalling2007: 6:25pm On May 20
ogascomax:
I just feel for the Iranian president. He didn't accept salvation before he was gone. A lesson for everyone yet to accept our Lord Jesus. It takes nothing to believe. There is one God and it's the Christian God, any other god is no god.
Isreal god and Christian god, which one is boss between the two god?
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by muzilala: 6:29pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me

If anyone’s hopes are in this life, we are of all men most miserable. We pray to God as part of reverence and worship. A true worshipper and faithful servant of Christ is not and should not be afraid of death as death is the only way to begin our eternity with the Father (God).
Additionally, no one that is aware of what life means should be afraid of death. It’s just a path way.

On the other hand, you can choose not to believe in God, die and find out that the whole thing about God was a real OR not to believe in God, then die, only to find out and see that God is real? But you won’t have another chance to repent. Choose you this day whom you will serve!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by adabaraabdul: 6:30pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me
yes as Muslims we know we can die anytime, you revere your worshipper and you just pray to God for protection. If it is time up, then that's it.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Marpol2021(m): 6:33pm On May 20
Death is inevitable
markidoo:
Dead Men Don't Count
Anything Air Accident or Crashes dey always Target 🎯 the Elites and Wealthy mostly..

Sultan of Sokoto
Maj. Generals
Abacha's Son(1994)
Kobe Bryant
Wigwes
Etc
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by SKYHIGHfx: 6:37pm On May 20
Gandrova:
Check their names, majority of them are from South East.
Filled with poison and hatred.
Yet they want to Rule Nigeria.

Mke una day create different monikers with igbo names, we know the game bro
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by 10mobile: 6:38pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me
According to Psalm 14:1, "the fool says in his heart, "there is no God". I haven't quoted this just because it is in the bible. instead see how correct it is: It's stupid to see a car but you insist that the manufacturer of the car is only imaginary. Same thing, it's stupid to acknowledge that YOU exist but you say that no one created (ie. manufactured) YOU.

I know you for being reasonable even when you are often funny. So please don't join the fools to mudsling God. If God is not real, then none of us should have a right to claim we're real. Just because we have many imposters (pastors, imams, etc) claiming to represent God shouldn't make us blaspheme against God. Greet my good Bini people. Thanks.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Trustyourself: 6:44pm On May 20
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/9-presidents-who-died-in-air-crash/

We need a repeat of this incident one country...
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Tim1212(m): 6:45pm On May 20
ICON551:
CYBER SECURITY/ ETHICAL HACKING COURSE.

With the ever-growing vulnerability of the internet and the surge in cyber attacks, the demand for cyber security professionals keep increasing. Have you ever seen a Cyber security expert that is jobless or lost Opportunities? Currently, the market needs about 750,000 cyber security experts.
Ideally, you have to learn some of the hacking techniques before you will learn how to secure them, that is why we also include ethical hacking.
Infact, we will facilitate job placement on completion.
DM to learn more.....
Course fee = N10,000
Stop all this scam.
How can you learn cyber security with 10k
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Pinkyposh(f): 6:45pm On May 20
[quote author=Ance4Liverpool post=130052106][/quote]
Explain better, I don't understand it
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by kingi777: 6:47pm On May 20
Reminds me of air crash that killed John Garang, the leader of South Sudan liberation from Sudan before their eventual independence that year..

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Confirm4real(m): 6:48pm On May 20
ebchuks:

Only our good Yar'Adua

Nawao cry
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by IamHonourable1: 6:52pm On May 20
It's remaining one to make it ten

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by AareGaa: 7:06pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu suppose complete that list to 10 undecided undecided

Some of your blodas that wished death on Tinubu are no more alive today.
1 Mr Ibu
2. Ameach
3. Ogbonnaya Onu
4. Ezeife

Jagaban is the Conqueror of Obi and his delusional, hateful, bitter blodas

2 Likes

Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Krankhead: 7:17pm On May 20
Lazy youths. How does this change your situation
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by bionixs: 7:44pm On May 20
7upnigeria:

Israel hand dey that guy death
I am not in doubt
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:04pm On May 20
Gandrova:
Akuya
HOW IS HE AKUYA ?
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Godsonkemz(m): 8:04pm On May 20
Why our wicked leaders dey always escape this kind mishaps after destroying the nation.

Any fvckin' jagaban urchin that quotes me will be the next in line after Iranian president.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:16pm On May 20
Hmmm
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Crowdboom(m): 8:31pm On May 20
ogascomax:
I just feel for the Iranian president. He didn't accept salvation before he was gone. A lesson for everyone yet to accept our Lord Jesus. It takes nothing to believe. There is one God and it's the Christian God, any other god is no god.

Please, who is the Christian God?
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by MetaMatrix: 8:39pm On May 20
CIA and Mosaad killed them all
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Kenmatt(m): 8:58pm On May 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not don't quote me

"Because you dey do small juju, you think say E dey work for you"

Read up, the evil men do will not come after them but lives with them.
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by 4ward4: 9:30pm On May 20
samwheel:

Dey play cheesy

If wishes were horses.

Wish is just an empty fragment, has no effect.

Whether you which someone death or not, it has no effect on you or d person.

Just an empty fragment.

Dey play...
Re: 9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash by Tradepunter2: 9:54pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu suppose complete that list to 10 undecided undecided

I might dislike tinibu and his polices..... But this thing you wrote is fking low..... That's some demonic crap you just put up there..... Instead you to put such curses on jihadist, you pointing at someone like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.