Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,628 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From Property Marketing Agent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Recover My Money From Property Marketing Agent (154 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank? / How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Money From Property Marketing Agent by Amna1(m): 4:27pm On May 20
Hello fellow nairalanders your undisputed advice is needed on this one.......
So on the 13th of may i sent the sum of 200k to my friend who stays in kano to help me secure a one bedroom selfcon in the buk area of kano state as i was staying on another state and i couldn't be there physically..

My friend had an agent which he contacted and they confirmed they had a room up for rent and it will cost 170k plus 20k agent fee,after my friend briefed me on the progress i immediately sent him the sum of 200k saying he should also use the 10k for his hardwork.....

The agent told my friend the room was being renovated and he will provide the legal documents upon which i needed to show up and sign physically which i agreed.....but the funny thing is that the agent has been stalling both me and my friend saying he's working on it he'll contact us and finalise everything........

Well it has been over a week now and no progress and he keeps making excuses then we told him we want a refund since no paperwork has been signed....and he's still whining us (NO MONEY,NO ROOM). ......

Please nairalanders help me suggest how to deal with him....although I'm thinking of taking him to court.....
Please help

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Of Security Breach In Kogi State Polytechnic Is Fake, Malicious / Please Crime Is Top / Patriarchy Is A Blind To Rationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.