Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions (28216 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:20pm On May 20
realoscar84:
There is something annoying about Arteta. He doesn't have that iron steel mentality. Fumbling when the expectation is high. Look at the way we mess up against bayern in champions league. Bayern that was so down even the likes of bochum and other lowly teams were beating them. They got to arsenal and we gave them the belief again because we shiver afterall its bayern. How can we win league when were losinh to Aston villa at home? See what olympiacos from a lowly Greek league did to the same Aston villa? Arteta doesn't have that wow level. Our mentality as a club is very poor. He is under to win epl next season now. Anything short of that, wahala go dey. Even some important players go find their way.

Name 3 arsenal players that can get into X1 of Madrid or mancity

I picked those 2 clubs cox they re the only 2 better than arsenal currently

1 Like

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56pm On May 20
kennyz247:
With the introduction of VAR Manchester united will hardly win premier league for the next 10yrs...gone are those days wen free kicks can be given as penalty to Manchester united just to give dem a win or trophy
With all those their yeye dying minute goal.

Once you hear fergie time just know rigging is about to happen. grin
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Taiwojon(m): 11:11pm On May 20
Theunderman:

Arteta just d fumble yet justify himself. I see no reason why d couldn't beat villa and clinch d tittle
No reason!

Here are reason
1. Fixture congestion toward the end of the season as we play mostly weekend and weekdays
2. Bayern fixture home away back to back week with villa match in between
3.player fatigue after Bayern first leg as people (plastic fan or hater of arsenal like you) thoughts arsenal could have lost first leg but you were shamed because arsenal didn't lost

The villa game just happen like that
Learn to appreciate arsenal efforts and stop the hatred toward the club

Congrats to city
Unto next season
Rodri you will eat your words next season
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Temi2468: 11:27pm On May 20
geoworldedu:

Last season City picked up points against bigger teams like 6 points against Arsenal, 6 points against Chelsea. This season is different. They picked it against small teams instead. City just knows how to win the league by not dropping points when it's like 10 to 12 matches to the end of the season.

This is the exact point!🥰

2 Likes

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by osazsky(m): 11:34pm On May 20
Sannisege:
Money is good o Man City.
yes o try get money o..no dignity in poverty

1 Like

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by realoscar84(m): 11:35pm On May 20
So Raya, Saliba, Saka and Odegard aren't good enough to play for either mancity or madrid?

Dyfynezz12:

Name 3 arsenal players that can get into X1 of Madrid or mancity

I picked those 2 clubs cox they re the only 2 better than arsenal currently
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On May 20
Taiwojon:

No reason!

Here are reason
1. Fixture congestion toward the end of the season as we play mostly weekend and weekdays
2. Bayern fixture home away back to back week with villa match in between
3.player fatigue after Bayern first leg as people (plastic fan or hater of arsenal like you) thoughts arsenal could have lost first leg but you were shamed because arsenal didn't lost

The villa game just happen like that
Learn to appreciate arsenal efforts and stop the hatred toward the club

Congrats to city
Unto next season
Rodri you will eat your words next season
did city not still play Luton after d Madrid game within the same week where u lost to villa

1 Like

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Taiwojon(m): 12:00am On May 21
osazsky:
did city not still play Luton after d Madrid game within the same week where u lost to villa
Bro let it go.

I no argue again
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Morphinne: 1:22am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

Guardiolor is not that good

He only knows the secrets to wining epl

The secrete is that don't give a fuckkk about other big clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham, arsenal, man u and Liverpool

Just go ahead and pick your maximum 6 points home and away from every other small small clubs

That is the secret people don't understand

Arsenal collected 4 and 6 points almost from all the big teams home and away yet them nor fit win the league
Assuming them use that energy on small small teams the trophy for be their own
Just the gospel truth. Learn to win small games and the league is yours.
City hardly lose silly points to small teams. Guardiola can share points with the big names in the league but you see all those spoilers (small teams), he plays them with the mindset of not sharing nothing with them and he also hardly flops during the last days of the seasons unlike those two bottlers FC (Assnal and Liverpool) How TF did Assnal and Liverpool both lose to Villa and Wolves respectively on the same day?
Na Assnal, Aston Villa and Tottenham give City this painful record cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by HBB1(m): 1:41am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

The secrete is that don't give a fuckkk about other big clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham, arsenal, man u and Liverpool

Just go ahead and pick your maximum 6 points home and away from every other small small clubs

Arsenal collected 4 and 6 points almost from all the big teams home and away yet them nor fit win the league

Why don't you lobby to Leicester's coach then, so you can win them the League?
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Adonko(m): 2:05am On May 21
Take it or leave it city team is a very strong lethal team with a very good tactician of a coach.

If this city team was in Spanish league real Madrid would have had a run for money every season cos competing against this city team anyday anytime is headache for most coaches.

Even though Madrid won them in champions league we could see clearly how real Madrid of all teams were turned to defenders.

City is good team with very good coach.

2 Likes

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by geoworldedu: 3:16am On May 21
Dyfynezz12:

For Haaland to win the golden boot despite missing more chances than almost all epl strikers tells how good the team he plays for are good in creating chances.

Sancho is dominating in Bundesliga because the opposition re not as strong as the ones in Epl.

The reason why Haaland has more goals for mancity in a league with stronger opposition is cox he plays with players that creates a lot
And Bayern of Bundesliga beat hot Arsenal out of the Epl and Man Utd too. Leverkusen of Bundesliga booted out West Ham of the EPL. Dortmund of Bundesliga reached the final of UCL. Liverpool, Aston Villa, Newcastle of EPL didn't get anywhere in Europe while Germans are playing in the UCL and Europa league final but we should look away. EPL is stronger than Bundesliga. Just dey play grin
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by BreconHills(m): 5:53am On May 21
Kukutente23:

Name five arsenal players from the 70s

Graham Rix, Frank Stapleton, Brian Talbot, ( bought from ipswich) Pat Jennings, O Leary, Nelson, Kenny Samson, ( bought from crystal palace) Pat Rice, Liam Brady, Willy Young this was the team I watched the most at old Highbury Terry Neil Manager, Don Howe Assistant coach ( memory fails me for some of the others) Record 1978 FA cup runners up 79 winners 81 ( I think runners up).

But I actually started supporting the 1971 team that beat Liverpool at Wembley - I was just ten then but I remember, Charlie George, Ray Kennedy
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by TechBaron: 6:03am On May 21
anonymous1759:
Farmers league grin grin grin grin where’s the competition all I see is two or three teams that keeps on dominating, yet their fans call out other league, Haaland two golden ball out of two yet they said he can’t replicate what he did in Germany in England.
Is the Champions League a farmers league too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by femi4: 6:07am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

Those small teams can be difficult at times especially when battling relegation. These are teams probably not distracted by European or domestic competitions. They have a week to prepare for you.

Arsenal bench isn't as rich as that of City
City 2nd choice gk is as good as the first choice

1 Like

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Manager001: 6:49am On May 21
Past glories of ManU.
We need something to hold on to!
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Basic(m): 6:55am On May 21
whippersnapper:
Only chelsea and Man utd can challenge city for the title. Arsenal is not a team to vouch for. Their fans just dey commit suicide.I pity them
Chelsea and Man U with their current crop of shitty players that no sensible club would be willing to buy from them? Just dey play!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Sunkab: 7:27am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

You said someone knows the secret of winning and you said he's not good. You don't know what you are saying. You may probably be talking out of hatred.
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:36am On May 21
BoldBrainz:
Man United hasn't won a Premier League trophy in eleven years/seasons, yet they still sit prettily atop the pile with a thirteen trophy haul.

That's quite a record to have secured. Probably explains why the owners are still fidgety about booting that bald-headed fraud out the doors.
Man United calling someone fraud? Bro with VAR
still in use and Haward Webb not among EPL referees again Man united will never smell EPL trophy again.
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by BoldBrainz(m): 7:49am On May 21
Abdulmumin412:

Man United calling someone fraud? Bro with VAR
still in use and Haward Webb not among EPL referees again Man united will never smell EPL trophy again.

Are you done? Cause these tantrums no longer bother some of us. People like you claim Man City wins trophies with the help of the English FA, so this story isn't new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by hilaryCU(m): 7:52am On May 21
kennyz247:
With the introduction of VAR Manchester united will hardly win premier league for the next 10yrs...gone are those days wen free kicks can be given as penalty to Manchester united just to give dem a win or trophy
Which team was better than them in premiership era? When, they start winning now, you guys will find another excuses because they will surely bounce back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by hilaryCU(m): 7:54am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

Guardiola is very good
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by kennyz247(m): 8:32am On May 21
[quote author=hilaryCU post=130061668] Which team was better than them in premiership era? When, they start winning now, you guys will find another excuses because they will surely bounce back [/quote

The current man united just can't win it, in the next 10yrs
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:11am On May 21
realoscar84:
So Raya, Saliba, Saka and Odegard aren't good enough to play for either mancity or madrid?

I said XI ,
Who will odegaard,saliba,Saka or Raya bench in this current city or Madrid team
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:17am On May 21
geoworldedu:
And Bayern of Bundesliga beat hot Arsenal out of the Epl and Man Utd too. Leverkusen of Bundesliga booted out West Ham of the EPL. Dortmund of Bundesliga reached the final of UCL. Liverpool, Aston Villa, Newcastle of EPL didn't get anywhere in Europe while Germans are playing in the UCL and Europa league final but we should look away. EPL is stronger than Bundesliga. Just dey play grin
what made Epl good is the strength of other teams that are not in the top10 and that's what we mean by saying epl is a stronger team.

Hiw many times do u see a 10th place team coming to beat bayern or lervekusen in their own backyard? But such teams do happen regularly in Epl.

What happened today shouldn't be a yardstick to say epl teams re weak,didn't mancity outplayed bayern last season ND won the champions league

How
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Thazard(m): 9:36am On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

True
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Mryacks: 9:42am On May 21
dreamxhaser:

You should think boss.

If they can get thier shit right, utd and chelsea will compete well. But i see arsenal, even as their shit is right, they wont win anything

Okay na. Let's see how it goes. But you have to remember Chels & Utd too are spending money every season...so when will they get their shyt right?
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by KanielOutis92: 12:51pm On May 21
Sirianese:

They played 38 matches...

What the hell are you smoking?
Lol. I think you're the one who must have smoked something. Read what he wrote again. This time, do it slowly.
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by JoeEeL(m): 12:55pm On May 21
Racoon:
Arsenal has the chance to bootstrapped this title since but they gambled it away. Congratulations Manchester City.

They gambled nothing. They tried their best and lost in the end. Simple and short.

Pls can u guys just rest abeg?
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by JoeEeL(m): 12:56pm On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

The fact they beat some big teams is no guarantee they will beat smaller teams.

And 'big' or 'small' teams are relative. When chelsea was 15th position, were they a big team or not?

When Newcastle was in top 2, were they a big team?

Make una rest abeg.
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by JoeEeL(m): 12:57pm On May 21
Theunderman:

Arteta just d fumble yet justify himself. I see no reason why d couldn't beat villa and clinch d tittle

You for enter pitch go play am na.

Una go dey run mouth for outside like say na so e easy. Enter pitch go run am na.
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Sirianese: 2:12pm On May 21
KanielOutis92:
Lol. I think you're the one who must have smoked something. Read what he wrote again. This time, do it slowly.

You're brain-dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice / Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.