Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions (28155 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:21pm On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

Guardiolor is not that good

He only knows the secrets to wining epl

The secrete is that don't give a fuckkk about other big clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham, arsenal, man u and Liverpool

Just go ahead and pick your maximum 6 points home and away from every other small small clubs

That is the secret people don't understand

Arsenal collected 4 and 6 points almost from all the big teams home and away yet them nor fit win the league
Assuming them use that energy on small small teams the trophy for be their own

Good analysis bro, you would have been a guru if no be too much weed!!
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by riczy(m): 8:57pm On May 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I will keep on saying it

niggar

Guardiolor is not that good

He only knows the secrets to wining epl

The secrete is that don't give a fuckkk about other big clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham, arsenal, man u and Liverpool

Just go ahead and pick your maximum 6 points home and away from every other small small clubs

That is the secret people don't understand

Arsenal collected 4 and 6 points almost from all the big teams home and away yet them nor fit win the league
Assuming them use that energy on small small teams the trophy for be their own
thats exactly how games are won, you are not good too if you cant give kudos to Pep, don't be bias in your submission
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Maski87: 10:00pm On May 21
Epl is now officially a picky mouse league, we use to laugh at Scotland only cetic won,Germany only bayern,Italy only juventus ,France only psg,now England only man city
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by KanielOutis92: 10:21pm On May 21
Sirianese:

You're brain-dead
I actually didn't come here to fight with you or anyone. That guy whose post you quoted, actually didn't say anything wrong. It was you who didn't read it well. Mind you, he clearly said "2024"... exclusive of 2023. That's why I said you should read it again. I meant no offence. Peace!
Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by Sirianese: 10:22pm On May 21
KanielOutis92:
I actually didn't come here to fight with you or anyone. That guy whose post you quoted, actually didn't say anything wrong. It was you who didn't read it well. Mind you, he clearly said "2014"... exclusive of 2013. That's why I said you should read it again. I meant no offence. Peace!

Re: English Premier League( EPL ) Hall Wall Of Champions by KanielOutis92: 10:31pm On May 21
Sirianese:

Lol. Bro, you don't get. He was referring to Arsenal's games played in 2024. Again, emphasis on "2024". I made an error in my last comment. I said "2014" instead of "2024". Yes, Arsenal, like every other team, played 38 games all through the season. But in 2024 only, they played 20, won 18, drew 1 & lost 1. That's what he was talking about. Again, he was absolutely correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist / Diego Maradona Continues Recovery After Knee Surgery (Photos) / Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.