Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death (1653 Views)

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Ogbuu101: 9:55am On May 21
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Let me also remind you that Adolf Hitler used over six million Israelis for pepper soup and suya
How did Hitler end?
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Ogbuu101: 9:56am On May 21
System202:
most foolish myopic creation in the world. God forbid for me to be Igbo christian, so ojukwo death is punishment from God bcs he bited more than he can chew?
'bited' grin grin

I talk am say na only agberos, dropouts and hoodlums de support balablooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by System202: 11:01am On May 21
Ogbuu101:

'bited' grin grin

I talk am say na only agberos, dropouts and hoodlums de support balablooo grin

u ignorant ipob terrorist, making mistake in English is normal since it's not my mother language and that is fine, as far as I am not a mess to the society like chineke's pushing drugs, and moreover I am in same league with obi in education. mpuru miri has really dealt with u guys.

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Christistruth00: 11:28am On May 21
Ogbuu101:

How did Hitler end?

Very disastrously
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by favor914: 11:38am On May 21
ThiefnubuBandit:

This thread is not for cockroaches and rats.
Then what are you doing here?
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by favor914: 11:38am On May 21
ThiefnubuBandit:

We need sane people on this thread. We don't need illiterates and miscreants.
Like I said initially, then how did you find yourself here?
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by favor914: 11:39am On May 21
mightyhazel:
A subtle admission from a Bateria that bat is the worst ?
Bateria that has affected you abi? No be ebola anymore?

Definitely a bunch of incoherent Obidients.
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by favor914: 11:42am On May 21
W0t0w0toman:

All this useless kids on nairaland, that guy you are insulting is a well known professor in one of the universities in USA. You better watch your mouth, as you can meet your helper on nairaland. Yamayama fall on your smelly bald head . Useless Nigerian youth
Well known professor indeed, maybe a prof of Obidient studies?
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by favor914: 11:44am On May 21
BabbanBura:

You must be a little kid i an sure. But be that as it may, have manners please, you don't know who you are talking with you
Do you know who you are responding to?
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by mightyhazel: 11:49am On May 21
favor914:
Bateria that has affected you abi? No be ebola anymore?

Definitely a bunch of incoherent Obidients.
Ebola Baterias

I like that one.. i must admit you are one resourceful Bateria

Thanks for that title update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Mankind2024: 2:14pm On May 21
favor914:
Black man & Inferiority complex, nation of God Indeed.

No wonder you dey inside severe poverty for that corner? Those oyibo Babylonians you call Israel for send aid to help you to feed in Nigeria?
Yes,
I need to teach u a lesson today, not to intimidate you, but to expose you to the definition of Wealth.
I do not boast about Wealth and achievement, I can only thank God always.
Take up your calculator and begin to sum up my net worth in paper assets and swear 🤬 with your destiny if any member of your immediate family has or had ever accumulated this in their lifetime.
Expand and calculate well.
O ye son of poverty.
I do not include my real estate here.
My emergency fund is N6,8M.
I invest in countries that I have never visited coz I leverage technology.
I had paid over N 5,000,000 in WTH tax to Nigeria government in 2024 so far. I'm still paying.
I'm doing this coz of the careless words of poverty which belongs to you and your unborn generation.
I escaped the rat race, the poverty race that is tormenting you and your generation.
For the Authentication, I affirm and state clearly in absolute truth. that this is my paper networth as at today 21/05/2024.
Can your blocked poverty brain proof me wrong by sharing the snapshot of your paper assets?
If you can do this with evidence of Authenticity, I will give you $1k worth of Bitcoin.
I do not need to know you, just to caution and advise you to go back to your poverty ridden progenitors to give you a better home training and the act of modern etiquette.
Son of poverty, you ain't see anything yet.
I hope you can learn one or 2 lessons about life and learn to be very humble in all your miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by gtown: 5:17pm On May 21
ThiefnubuBandit:
The terrorists wannabe on this forum have gone very quiet since the announcement of the death of Ebrahim Raisa, Iran's former president. A useless bastard idiotic terrorists trying to undermine the Great Israel, our own dear country. I don't want to call out monikers but they terrorists wannabe know themselves.
You should have noticed too how cannibal IPOB ESN terrorists and their supporters on Nairaland went very quiet since the judge denied their hunchback albino IndecentStar supreme leader bail yesterday. The yesterday's pronouncement is a testament that the hunchback albino would spend most parts of his remaining life in dungeon, a sad truth for all Afghanieastan terrorists and their supporters.
Therefore, instead of cajoling here unnecessarily over the mishap of Iranian people who are thousands of kilometers away, why don't you go and join your other cannibal IPOB ESN terrorists preparing to die on 30th May for the freedom of your leader? I think doing that is a better way of provoking those nairalander to come out from their quietness. As well, you can be remembered as a martyr in the next year's 30th anniversary
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Thomthom(m): 5:24pm On May 21
lipsrsealed Hmmm clear throat. I want to ask question, Who go Judge this man Na God ABI Na Allah
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Thomthom(m): 5:29pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

Yes,
I need to teach u a lesson today, not to intimidate you, but to expose you to the definition of Wealth.
I do not boast about Wealth and achievement, I can only thank God always.
Take up your calculator and begin to sum up my net worth in paper assets and swear 🤬 with your destiny if any member of your immediate family has or had ever accumulated this in their lifetime.
Expand and calculate well.
O ye son of poverty.
I do not include my real estate here.
My emergency fund is N6,8M.
I invest in countries that I have never visited coz I leverage technology.
I had paid over N 5,000,000 in WTH tax to Nigeria government in 2024 so far. I'm still paying.
I'm doing this coz of the careless words of poverty which belongs to you and your unborn generation.
I escaped the rat race, the poverty race that is tormenting you and your generation.
For the Authentication, I affirm and state clearly in absolute truth. that this is my paper networth as at today 21/05/2024.
Can your blocked poverty brain proof me wrong by sharing the snapshot of your paper assets?
If you can do this with evidence of Authenticity, I will give you $1k worth of Bitcoin.
I do not need to know you, just to caution and advise you to go back to your poverty ridden progenitors to give you a better home training and the act of modern etiquette.
Son of poverty, you ain't see anything yet.
I hope you can learn one or 2 lessons about life and learn to be very humble in all your miserable life.
Chairmo abeg no mind that smolly.. just do 1k for me
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Mankind2024: 5:34pm On May 21
Thomthom:
Chairmo abeg no mind that smolly.. just do 1k for me
Helping you with 1k is not a challenge, however, doing so will expose my identity.
For personal reason, I will take the screenshot off.
Just for the son of poverty that I'm viable in my legitimate hussles in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Justiceleague1: 5:36pm On May 21
favor914:
Just like you deserve everything happening to you in Nigeria today also abi?

By the time APC & Bola Tinubu are done with you, na Kabul you go japa go.
Soooo same applies to Helinues seunmsg legendhero elsudani pakute burob exousiAng1 yorubold holluwhakemmy paraman scarrr yarimo koshcad bosskesh spagettiluv christistruth00 yorubademonswag etrouble sulaak ijebuwarrior hitlerwasright blacknp muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk flokii totit stola....
Ahhhhh!!!! Afghanistan!!!

Ojigbijigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!!!
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Thomthom(m): 5:39pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

Helping you with 1k is not a challenge, however, doing so will expose my identity.
ok no P
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Dundalk(m): 5:39pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

boss man make i drop wallet then.. 🙏
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Justiceleague1: 5:40pm On May 21
favor914 Agberoe 😁:
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Mankind2024: 5:41pm On May 21
Dundalk:
boss man make i drop wallet then.. 🙏
Cool
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Dundalk(m): 5:44pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

Cool
Thank you boss may God bless you

0xc48c432f59ffbfd051c0e37909fe4143ca1Eebad

Thank you sir
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by ORANGESUPER(f): 5:50pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

Cool

Oga please me too
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Mankind2024: 6:09pm On May 21
Dundalk:

Thank you boss may God bless you

0xc48c432f59ffbfd051c0e37909fe4143ca1Eebad

Thank you sir

I'm figuring out how to assist you without compromising anonymous.
Wallet is no longer unknown.
Identity of Wallets is accessible to Nigeria government.
I will get back 2u
Provide the info below

1 Share

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Dundalk(m): 6:11pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

I'm figuring out how to assist you without compromising anonymous.
Wallet is no longer unknown.
Identity of Wallets is accessible to Nigeria government.
I will get back 2u
thank you sir..

Any way you choose to help me with, is welcome..

Thank you very much sir
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Christistruth00: 6:52pm On May 21
Justiceleague1:

Soooo same applies to Helinues seunmsg legendhero elsudani pakute burob exousiAng1 yorubold holluwhakemmy paraman scarrr yarimo koshcad bosskesh spagettiluv christistruth00 yorubademonswag etrouble sulaak ijebuwarrior hitlerwasright blacknp muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk flokii totit stola....
Ahhhhh!!!! Afghanistan!!!

Ojigbijigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!!!

Hello

Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Christistruth00: 6:54pm On May 21
Nigerian Politicians really know how to mop the floor with the faces of their poor constituents
Their unsatiable demand for Foreign Currency for School Fees and Medical Trips abroad is the real reason the Naira is tanking

Anyway Congratulations
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Dundalk(m): 8:40pm On May 21
Mankind2024:

I will get back 2u
Provide the info below
angry
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:05pm On May 21
Christistruth00:

Hello

Do I know you?
hi, I don't think so
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Mankind2024: 1:58am On May 22
"Hello everyone,
I understand that many of you are in need of financial assistance, and I empathise with your situations. However, I must clarify that I cannot provide help anonymously on a public forum. My identity is important to me, and I cannot compromise it to assist others, no matter how deserving they may be. Additionally, using Bitcoin or other digital payment methods no longer guarantees complete identity protection, and I cannot risk exposing my wallet to potential hacking threats. I understand that this may disappoint some of you, but I must prioritise my own security.
Please know that I wish you all the best in finding the help you need, and I encourage you to explore other resources and support channels that can assist you more safely and effectively.
Remember, kindness and generosity are important, but so is self-care and protection. Thank you for understanding."
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Forumites: 2:10am On May 22
System202:
most foolish myopic creation in the world. God forbid for me to be Igbo christian, so ojukwo death is punishment from God bcs he bited more than he can chew?
Bros na which kind grammar be this na? Haba.
Re: I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death by Forumites: 2:16am On May 22
favor914:
dem dey dash your mates money and you dey here Dey tear mouth. Shame no let you beg. 😄😄😄😄😄

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Students Free To Take WAEC As Long As They Wear Uniform / Were Resignation Letters Submitted To Their Wards By 27 RSHA Members? / Political Activism In Nigeria - Have They Acheived Anything Worthwhile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.