Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG (513 Views)

Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Genloaded: 9:46pm On May 20
Labor Party presidential candidate Peter Obi has expressed concern about what he describes as a lack of presence discipline in the government.

Obi said he could not imagine the government budgeting N6 billion and N4 billion mostly for government car parks and parks when the national average of tertiary education enrollment rates was below 15%.

While announcing issue X (Formerly Twitter) on Monday, the former governor of Anambra expressed dissatisfaction with Nigeria’s secondary school enrollment rate which is only 28% while the world average is still 80%.

Obi said it was time to avoid financial sanctions and implement this by prioritizing resource allocation to the most important projects of humanity and national development.

said: “As an African major, I still have concerns about the fiscal discipline in our country. Considering the situation in our study, the international university entrance average is over 80%, and in Nigeria it is 28%.

“The average enrollment in tertiary education in the world is over 55%, while Nigeria is below 15%. However, our budget for the National Assembly station is N6 billion. The budget for the National Assembly is N4 billion.

“The approved amount is only N1 billion for the construction of hostels in 12 colleges. It is time for us to stop wasting money and practice fiscal discipline by prioritizing the allocation of resources to important areas of human and national development.

https://genloaded.com.ng/news/its-time-to-stop-illegal-financing-peter-obi-accuses-fg/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 9:54pm On May 20
Bitter reactor Obituary never react to the news of d new baby factory discovered in Ala Igbo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 9:58pm On May 20
Bitter Obituary is a common criminal package by IPOBidients to deceive gullible Nigerians

Thank God the man has been reduced to ordinary chemical reactor 😁😀😀😄😄😀😁😁

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by EmeeNaka: 10:00pm On May 20
Well spoken Obi!
A great man you are Obi.
The problem in Nigeria is that illiterate elects illiterate to govern the learned people. So the illiterate will not allow his fellow illiterate to improve so that power will not leave from amongst them.
Tinubu said that he doesn’t care about statistics. So his government has failed as a result. Unfortunately, there are still abundance of illiterate and idiots who supports him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by yarimo(m): 10:01pm On May 20
Bitter reactor claiming saint

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Remman(m): 10:02pm On May 20
Tell them the truth Mr. President to be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Oilwell(m): 10:04pm On May 20
[quote author=yarimo post=130057641][/quote]
cool
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Nyamiriflathed: 10:06pm On May 20
Peter Obi the agulu fraud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Nyamiriflathed: 10:07pm On May 20
Ola9ja23:
Bitter reactor Obituary never react to the news of d new baby factory discovered in Ala Igbo

Or the people that died in the Enugu state demolition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 10:07pm On May 20
EmeeNaka:
Well spoken Obi!
A great man you are Obi.
The problem in Nigeria is that illiterate elects illiterate to govern the learned people. So the illiterate will not allow his fellow illiterate to improve so that power will not leave from amongst them.
Tinubu said that he doesn’t care about statistics. So his government has failed as a result. Unfortunately, there are still abundance of illiterate and idiots who supports him.

So illiterate people of Anuabura elected illiterate Bitter Obituary twice so that he could impoverish them

We saw what your Pandora did as a governor

Anambra is now small Dubai with US IGR

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Nyamiriflathed: 10:08pm On May 20
Ola9ja23:

So illiterate people of Anuabura elected illiterate Bitter Obituary twice so that he could impoverish them

We saw what your Pandora did as a governor

Anambra is now small Dubai with US IGR
Anambra that people are fleeing from grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 10:09pm On May 20
Remman:
Tell them the truth Mr. President to be.

President to be or president of the bitter Obituarists 😁😁😁🤣😁😁

Pandora Bitter Obituary is the president of Bitter nation of IPOBidients 🤣🤣🤣😀🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:09pm On May 20
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obituary is a common criminal package by IPOBidients to deceive gullible Nigerians

Thank God the man has been reduced to ordinary chemical reactor 😁😀😀😄😄😀😁😁
this was how you supported Buhari for good 8years with nothing to show for it, by 2031 you will be 77years yet nothing to show for it. Obi is deceiving gullible Nigerians while the president is being honest with gullible people like u by taxing you to death and causing more pain and hardship to you . Una go get sense las las.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Nyamiriflathed: 10:09pm On May 20
Remman:
Tell them the truth Mr. Biafria President to be.
Fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 10:10pm On May 20
Nyamiriflathed:

Anambra that people are fleeing from grin

They would rather die in Lagos than to go back to that dot in a circle villages 🤣🤣😁😁😁😀

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Ola9ja23: 10:11pm On May 20
fuckingAyaya:
this was how you supported Buhari for good 8years with nothing to show for it, by 2031 you will be 77years yet nothing to show for it. Obi is deceiving gullible Nigerians while the president is being honest with gullible people like u by taxing you to death and causing more pain and hardship to you . Una go get sense las las.

Stop crying Mr man

Election is over so get over the agony of election lost 😊😊😁😊😀

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Switruth: 10:16pm On May 20
This thread is certainly created to know those who are the real enemies of this country. Behold I present them to you. They’re up there and also down below. Tell me one thing that Obi has said wrong. One person too much monikers. (Fergie001 is Helinues). Oya ban me as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27pm On May 20
Ola9ja23:

Stop crying Mr man

Election is over so get over the agony of election lost 😊😊😁😊😀
crying bawo? Hope u buy garri at a discount price in the market with ur APC government Id card? Like I said una go get sense las Las

3 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 10:48pm On May 20
fuckingAyaya:
crying bawo? Hope u buy garri at a discount price in the market with ur APC government Id card? Like I said una go get sense las Las
They wait for APC, or Gringory Obi to come to your rescue, I am sorry for you.

11 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 10:49pm On May 20
Switruth:
This thread is certainly created to know those who are the real enemies of this country. Behold I present them to you. They’re up there and also down below. Tell me one thing that Obi has said wrong. One person too much monikers. (Fergie001 is Helinues). Oya ban me as usual.
Gringory Obi is a certified Hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:50pm On May 20
favor914:
They wait for APC, or Gringory Obi to come to your rescue, I am sorry for you.
pity ur people screaming ebi pa wa ooo not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 10:54pm On May 20
Obi is a concerned citizen who has every right to criticize the government. You can counter with a better argument if you have any. Name-calling and hurling of insults belongs to miscreants bereft of Ideas.

Yes, Tinubu like Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Nyamiriflathed: 10:55pm On May 20
Sapasenator:
Obi is a concerned citizen who has every right to criticize the government. You can counter with a better argument if you have any. Name-calling and hurling of insults belongs to miscreants bereft of Ideas.

Yes, Tinubu like Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
They also have a right to critisize Peter Obi's criticism. It works both ways.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 10:57pm On May 20
Nyamiriflathed:

They also have a right to critisize Peter Obi's criticism. It works both ways.

Criticism is totally different from name-calling and hurling insults, why not prove Obi wrong based on the article.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:01pm On May 20
fuckingAyaya:
pity ur people screaming ebi pa wa ooo not me.
Wailer Keep wailing, & waiting for APC, & President Tinubu to come & rescue you from your self inflicted misery, if you like don’t go & help yourself to prosper.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:02pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Criticism is totally different from name-calling and hurling insults, why not prove Obi wrong based on the article.
That Hypocrite should get out, & get lost with his humbug rhetoric talk.

Such an annoying Apga Judas, idiotic political son of a gun.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 11:07pm On May 20
favor914:
That Hypocrite should get out, & get lost with his rhetoric talk.

Such an annoying Apga Judas.

Why should he get out? Is he not a Nigerian citizen like you and I? Why so much hate?

In that article above, did he abuse anyone? let us learn to be diplomatic in this country. You are also free to criticize his opinions in the article.

Why is he APGA Judas, there is still freedom of association in our constitution and he is not the only one who has switched political parties.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by EmiloCorn: 11:08pm On May 20
Ola9ja23:

They would rather die in Lagos than to go back to that dot in a circle villages 🤣🤣😁😁😁😀

Don't mind them. Later they will open their mouth and be begging sanwo olu to catch us under the bridge and send back to osun state forest sad

As if we don't know the road to our village cool
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:22pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Why should he get out? Is he not a Nigerian citizen like you and I? Why so much hate?

In that article above, did he abuse anyone? let us learn to be diplomatic in this country. You are also free to criticize his opinions in the article.

Why is he APGA Judas, there is still freedom of association in our constitution and he is not the only one who has switched political parties.

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 11:30pm On May 20
[quote author=favor914 post=130058665][/quote]

Who cares about Bianca's opinion, she is just an opportunist who married her father's friend for the position.

I would never take Bianca seriously!
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:34pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Who cares about Bianca's opinion, she is just an opportunist who married her father's friend for the position.

I would never take Bianca seriously!
But your demi-god & idol, the Ikenga of Ndigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu took her seriously?

So who are you a mere commoner have the audacity to question the integrity of your Queen?
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 11:35pm On May 20
favor914:
But your demi-god & idol, the Ikenga of Ndigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu took her seriously?

I have very little regard for Ojukwu as well, check my timeline. Ojukwu na player who like yellow women I would give that to him. My demi-God, na I don't worship my fellow man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. / Ogun Council Organises Free Classes For 3,500 Students / Should A Policeman Prosecute Criminals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.