Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government (13943 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Alliswell248: 7:16am On May 21
Galinton:
I don't know why i hate this man

He doesn't know you exist.

Toxic and bitter people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Niok: 7:17am On May 21
The only way he remains relevant is to talk about Peter obi
He thinks about obi 24/7 7 days a week
He knows it's the only way for him to earn money through engagement on Twitter and social media, since the crooked drug dealer Thiefnnnubu has refused to give him appointment even after all the asslicking.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by NinjaMetahuman: 7:18am On May 21
He doesn't even know what green energy or bvas are, you expect him to know 3 arms of government?

Why do you guys think he didn't do local government election? He probably thought governors should be alpha and omega of a state.

He probably thinks if he becomes president, he can just pocket house of assembly and tell them how to run their stuff ( i guess that's why he was impeached )

How they prop that clown up to be the Messiah should be a documentary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Diligence: 7:19am On May 21
Code: Ignore... Lacks credibility & family battling with rape case...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Emmycrown20: 7:20am On May 21
But sha wether obi or not
The current government is for everyone
No be only one person dey face the sweet government
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Santalpharay: 7:20am On May 21
africanusvu:
Please joke apart, don't this omokkri man have another job except Peter obi?,he seems to always start his days with obi and end it with obi,who and what actually is this character

I think that man has small brain malfunction. He returned from exile, instead of gathering his life and business together he keep following Peter Obi like a lost sheep. He thought that Tinubu will call him one day to settle him. Opolo eyes
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by tiger28: 7:21am On May 21
NaijaCowFarm:
Does anyone have that Nokia small pin charger?
Please, let me know so that I can come and borrow.

meanwhile, Reno's shoe is still on the net, no information that the dude got a replacement.
YET he offered to give "$10K" ??

Money all your fathers won't make in the next 10 years

Illiterates everywhere.........are shoes now the determinant for Wealth??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by rollywise(m): 7:22am On May 21
This is the only topic that will give this prostitute relevance. Peter Obi. Reno has abandoned Atiku and clinged to the winning side. If Obi becomes president tomorrow, come and see the speed this same Reno will twist his mouth to sing Obi's praises πŸ˜‚. Man must wack ministries πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by africanusvu(m): 7:23am On May 21
Santalpharay:

I think that man has small brain malfunction. He returned from exile, instead of gathering his life and business together he keep following Peter Obi like a lost sheep. He thought that Tinubu will call him one day to settle him. Opolo eyes
, but sorry bro,who actually is this man, what tribe is he,is he really a man
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by NinjaMetahuman: 7:25am On May 21
tolexy007:
one agbado🌽 guy, came to my office and said Reno has finished Obi on Twitter, that obi cannot have the kind of support and vote he has in 2023 in 2027 election . I now ask him that Are u now telling me that The people that Vote in this country are now on Twitter? . cos I remember in 2022/23 in preparation for election, same guy was telling me that Those who are supporting Obi are just on Twitter, that most of Dem don't vote or even have PVC. Has it change now?.

This same agbado guy, hate Reno b4 o, infact he blocked Reno on Twitter then, Wen Reno always attack Tinubu.
Your agbado guy is right.

Tinubu and atiku's core supporters are not on Twitter, thats why your obi was winning on Twitter but came 3rd in real life.

Now you have the likes of Reno demystifying and wrecking your obi chances on same Twitter while obi has not managed to gain traction offline. What do you think will happen in 2027?
Magically gain more votes or lose more votes after those who blindly voted for him based on Twitter brainwashing, bandwagonism and religious reasons don't find him that attractive because of guys like Reno?

Make una dey use una sense na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by ukpahu(m): 7:27am On May 21
this mad man don colo finish
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:28am On May 21
yarimo:
Bitter OBI think he can fool everyone the way he succeeded in fooling his bitter Obidients

And you, you think you're wise enough or smart by half to think you can fool all of us (the masses).
Hypocrite !
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Santalpharay: 7:29am On May 21
After reading past tweets and posts from Reno Omowayo where he was praising Peter Obi and trolling Tinubu, calling Tinubu drug peddler, I now come to conclusions that Reno has been given a punishment by Apc that he must troll Peter Obi everyday of his life or face a jail term. Since then he has been following Peter Obi like a vulture saying rubbish against him in order to avoid being jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Dedeity: 7:29am On May 21
Ola9ja23:
Only IPOBidients are taking this Bitter Obituary serious

He is a dullard and pathetic liar πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜Š
Ola Mumu, Peter Obi is not the cause your poverty life and misery.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by mabea: 7:29am On May 21
Ola9ja23:

What of when he single handedly defeated Jonathan and he singlehandedly defeated Atiku and Bitter Obituary combined together 😁😁🀣😁

He also singlehandedly disgrace Bitter Obituary out the t court 😁🀣😊🀣
In your small mind you think people would have voted Atiku? Even here in Southwest nobody would have voted him how much more southeast not after what pdp did to them
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:29am On May 21
Is he God ?

Rub-bishh
fredoooooo:
Na Reno go kee Obi and his obituarists grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Paramount01(m): 7:31am On May 21
MEEVEET:

Which part of the Constitution empowers national Assembly to carry out projects?
There are giving constituency allowance
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by AareGaa: 7:32am On May 21
Racoon:
That Tinubu is involved in criminal capture of state is not in doubt to any sane Nigerian today but the reality of that act is what is staring everyone in the eyes today.

Jagaban is the Conqueror of Obi and his fellow biafran monkeys

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:36am On May 21
Don't you realize that Obi has ignored this mad mockery man called Renmockery.
felix2018:
Why is it that it's just Obi or Obident una nor get work ooo. You people are just making this my oga more popular. make una tell reno abi na renunu say make e contiune dey talk. Obi is just going popular by the day.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by MEEVEET: 7:36am On May 21
Paramount01:

There are giving constituency allowance
They are not given consistency allowance

They are given budget to choose constituency projrcts that would be executed by executive
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Galinton(m): 7:37am On May 21
Alliswell248:

He doesn't know you exist.

Toxic and bitter people.
even if he know i exist what will he give me? Who is he? Nonsense & jobless man
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by fredoooooo: 7:42am On May 21
Lovelive:
Is he God ?

Rub-bishh

Bush baby , don't come and bite me .. carry ya cry to Reno, your god.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:44am On May 21
Is it America supposed to tell you that the election you conducted in your own country reflects the will of people or the people themselves ?

You are a big retard- ded.
Shame on you !

JAMO84:
Only Igbos believe Tinubu captured power, even America says the election reflects the will of the people. Igbos always have different opinions and different behaviors from the rest of the world, that's why you fight everyone everywhere you go in the World, from Malaysia to Bangladesh to India to Ghana.

Now let me tell you, the only way Obi will ever get to ASO Rock is through Yoruba support and votes, the northerners he's currently romancing would rather die than vote Igbo. It's seem political naivety runs in Igbo blood, even the biggest politicians among you don't know basic politics. Azikwe did the same thing in 1960, dumped Yoruba to go and be a slave to Tafa Balawa, Obi hasn't learn anything from history, just like you, always happily displaying your ignorance on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:45am On May 21
Your faculty... is sinking. You can still do something about it... before...

fredoooooo:

Bush baby , don't come and bite me .. carry ya cry to Reno, your god.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by fredoooooo: 7:47am On May 21
Lovelive:
Your faculty... is sinking. You can still do something about it... before...

Obituarists, it sinks in ya grave ... take your cry to ya god areno.. don't quote or reply me

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:49am On May 21
... because his ways are not that of God. Besides you yourself you have fear of God in you.
Reno doesn't. He is a cunning man. He is a viper.

Galinton:
I don't know why i hate this man
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by CheapHomes1: 7:50am On May 21
Ola9ja23:

What of when he single handedly defeated Jonathan and he singlehandedly defeated Atiku and Bitter Obituary combined together 😁😁🀣😁

He also singlehandedly disgrace Bitter Obituary out the t court 😁🀣😊🀣

since you say he "singlehandedly defeated" jonathan, atiku and obi, how has Nigeria become a better place to live in? how has that improved living standards of Nigerians?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by CheapHomes1: 7:51am On May 21
JAMO84:
Only Igbos believe Tinubu captured power, even America says the election reflects the will of the people. Igbos always have different opinions and different behaviors from the rest of the world, that's why you fight everyone everywhere you go in the World, from Malaysia to Bangladesh to India to Ghana.

Now let me tell you, the only way Obi will ever get to ASO Rock is through Yoruba support and votes, the northerners he's currently romancing would rather die than vote Igbo. It's seem political naivety runs in Igbo blood, even the biggest politicians among you don't know basic politics. Azikwe did the same thing in 1960, dumped Yoruba to go and be a slave to Tafa Balawa, Obi hasn't learn anything from history, just like you, always happily displaying your ignorance on Nairaland.

how has Nigeria fared so far under APC that has controlled Aso rock since 2015?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by hush15: 7:53am On May 21
[quote author=opamoses1 post=130057982][/quote]

What Reno lacks is decorum...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Lovelive: 7:54am On May 21
As I said earlier, dear Agbado 🌽 baterian, you can still regenerate your faculty to normal calibration.

fredoooooo:

Obituarists, it sinks in ya grave ... take your cry to ya god areno.. don't quote or reply me
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by jozee8: 7:54am On May 21
[quote author=opamoses1 post=130057982][/quote]

This nincompoop of a person has nothing else going on in his life than discussing another person all year long?
Small minds indeed discuss just people!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by TollinsN: 7:56am On May 21
Racoon:
Tinubu has no control over the NASS and he single handedly installed his fellow rogue crook - Akpabio as Senate president. Peter Obi was a governor while Reno was a SSA. A fact remains that Reno Omokri is a nonexistent as far as Peter Obi achievements in life are concerned.
The responder here doesn't understand that you can assist in the emergence of someone to power in politics but trying to control him will cause friction between that person and his or her colleagues and might be removed from the position he/she occupied irrespective of who the power behind him /her could be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change / We’ll Fund Xenophobic Victims’ Suit Against South Africa – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.