Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government (13960 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Donake: 10:48pm On May 21
Yet became an "Executive Governor" before Reno Omokri grandfather. What a generational curse
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by assholemods: 2:45am On May 22
MEEVEET:

Are you people serious?

So national Assembly can now carry out projects? ... What do you guys even smoke for crying out loud

Any physical project is carried out by the executive tho might be at the request of the national Assembly

Even constituency project is carried out by the executive

Reno who hasn't been a local government chairman is tell Peter Obi a former governor, bank chairman, board member in over 30 companies, several university board how government works?
Stories! Obi has third class he is a dullard.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by assholemods: 2:46am On May 22
Donake:
Yet became an "Executive Governor" before Reno Omokri grandfather. What a generational curse
How about your own grandfather? Was he a governor? You are cursed!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by BALLOSKI: 6:32am On May 22
NaijaCowFarm:
Does anyone have that Nokia small pin charger?
Please, let me know so that I can come and borrow.

meanwhile, Reno's shoe is still on the net, no information that the dude got a replacement.
He's promoting made im Aba.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Encyclopedia1: 6:40am On May 23
Devil1Messenger:

Same Reno that is amusing you
This is why I said you don’t understand me. Do I look like I like RENO? Do I talk like I love OBI? Did I say I even vote for TINUBU? Oga, park well and stop flooding my page.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government by Perfectbeing(m): 10:17am On Jun 04
MEEVEET:

They don't spend their budget the executive spends for them they only decide what should be done with the money allocated to do

Do the judiciary build courts?

During the making the budget, the budget office takes the budget of every agencies of the government and the NASS. It is the NASS that will have the final say of what the budget will be or will not be.

So if the NASS present a budget of N344bn to the budget office, even if the budget office reduces it, it is still the NASS that will have the final say of what their budget will be at the end and not the budget office or the Executive.

Hope you get now.

If you want a lower budget for the NASS, vote in members that will reduce it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu / Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March / Four Dead In Zakat Stampede In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.