Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture (2013 Views)

Has Peter Obi Ever Condemned His Boss ABACHA For Theft and Executing Dissidents? / BREAKING: Peter Obi Dumps Christianity For Islam (picture) / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Nyamiriflathed: 6:29am On May 21
Ezewuzie01:
Haha. Just because of the leaked yes daddy audio that showed he has deep hatred for muslims, he has been desperately running around trying to pull wool over their eyes since he cannot intoxicate them with his hero beer to make them forget the saga.

Stupid agulu thief. If he showed this level of devotion to his own family even if it is all pretense, his only son would not have ended up a homosexual pervert in the UK.
I could not have said it better. It could also be Bianca's curse in him.

2 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by MtOlive: 6:46am On May 21
Yes he has, any other question?
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Emmanuel909090: 6:50am On May 21
Peter Obi lost my vote, a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Cassandraloius: 7:57am On May 21
Na Snapchat dem use take the picture?

1 Like

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Gbogbowa: 7:58am On May 21
Pls do you have more pictures I really love your tears
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by WorldRichest: 8:02am On May 21
Nonexisting1:
Just like it did to Tinubu too that he removed his cap and bowed to Adeboye in church. Oh I forgot it's now Archbishop Tinubu after he hired fake bishops.

Tinubu's wife of over 40 years is an ordained Pastor at RCCG. Tinubu's most visible son son Seyi is a jaiye-jaiye Christian, is AbdulBitter Obituary a member of Ahmmadiya or Ansar-ud-Deen Muslim group?
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by WorldRichest: 8:03am On May 21
Ezewuzie01:
Haha. Just because of the leaked yes daddy audio that showed he has deep hatred for muslims, he has been desperately running around trying to pull wool over their eyes since he cannot intoxicate them with his hero beer to make them forget the saga.

Stupid agulu thief. If he showed this level of devotion to his own family even if it is all pretense, his only son would not have ended up a homosexual pervert in the UK.

Remove that last statement, e dey too painful, no let the old man go jump on top 2nd Niger Bridge

2 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by ASAPFERG: 8:08am On May 21
Peter obimbecile don suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by LexngtonSteele: 8:32am On May 21
illicit:
I heard he turned gay too

🥴

That one na follow come. Nnamdi Kanu accused him of being a fagg0t.

And then his son is openly a diick rider.

God forbid a fagg0t and dad of a homo in Aso Rock. angry

Atiku is rumoured to be a homosexual and probably the reason he chose Obi was because of his feminine moans. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Ofunaofu: 8:51am On May 21
Emmanuel909090:
Peter Obi lost my vote, a long time ago

And gained others
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Ofunaofu: 8:55am On May 21
Ezewuzie01:

If Tinubu had given his daughter a little attention instead of devoting it to criminal state capture, maybe the daughter wouldn't have turned out to be queer. 

We all know that in Tinubu's quiet moments, he must be weeping and gnashing his teeth at his daughter.
Such a pity.

Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by DeKing234: 9:09am On May 21
U people should leave Me. Peter OBI.....mad people every
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by dododawa1: 10:00am On May 21
POLITICIANS

ARE D

SAME

IN D

WORLD
Re: Has Peter Obi Converted To Islam? Picture by Bigseven(m): 12:51pm On May 21
😂 😂 Nnwannem Peter abukaka ahmadu obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Inec Bigger Than Nigerian Law. / Many Burnt To Death In Nigeria As Tanker Catches Fire In Kutugal, Kaduna State / Obasanjo Is Nigeria's Must Corrupt President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.