Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,767 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) (20565 Views)

How To Grow Your Catfish Bigger And Faster / How To Make Your Catfish Get To 2kg In 3 Months / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by letsfarmnigeria: 11:09pm On May 20
If you are new to catfish farming or you have being farming catfish you will understand the principle of making money in catfish farming is " The Big the catfish in size and weight the more the profit"

This principal is simply because of the fact that catfish is sold by weight and because it's sold by weight you need a good weight and size to make it big in the biz.

However they are some principles that guide you achieving this success they include

Space
Water
Good specie
Feeding
Feed

All these elements affect the successful production of catfish and we have carefully discoursed each with examples and how to achieve it
Watch below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZSZMFCe508

Sponsored Post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by leadinggists(m): 10:38am On May 21
Fully padded Oven that can smoke more than 400 fishes for sale in Ibadan 080374519 twenty one

6 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by noeloge82(m): 1:10am On May 23
letsfarmnigeria:
If you are new to catfish farming or you have being farming catfish you will understand the principle of making money in catfish farming is " The Big the catfish in size and weight the more the profit"

This principal is simply because of the fact that catfish is sold by weight and because it's sold by weight you need a good weight and size to make it big in the biz.

However they are some principles that guide you achieving this success they include

Space
Water
Good specie
Feeding
Feed

All these elements affect the successful production of catfish and we have carefully discoursed each with examples and how to achieve it
Watch below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZSZMFCe508

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by inoki247: 8:47am On May 24
Chemical...
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sirchiboy: 8:47am On May 24
Someone should please buy catfish for me

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Akalia(m): 8:47am On May 24
I like the business but I wonder whether the market demand is booming.
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Melancho: 8:49am On May 24
I have seen my friend lose money on this. I believe it's more of practical experience and as always money is involved. Learn the business before going into it.

21 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by noskcid(m): 8:50am On May 24
The demand for catfish is booming

Op correct your spellings up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:50am On May 24
grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Villa12(m): 8:50am On May 24
I have a space for this business but no capital.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Badguy77(m): 8:52am On May 24
Omo no business is easy to start and maintain... May God bless all legit hustlers and may all Yahoo boys and girls be arrested.. Quote me and kpuf grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by lekkicctv(m): 8:53am On May 24
wink
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by ATLANTIC01: 8:53am On May 24
Nice
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Thundafireseun: 8:54am On May 24
This business can take your life ….

Don’t go into it without proper knowledge…

And it’s always advisable to start small… once you’ve learned the basics you can start expanding

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Homiesjinxbank: 8:54am On May 24
You need space and steady water supply

9 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Akubojr(m): 8:56am On May 24
Aqua...
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Mrincredy(m): 8:56am On May 24
How much
leadinggists:
Fully padded Oven that can smoke more than 400 fishes for sale in Ibadan 080374519 twenty one
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Dogalmighty17: 8:56am On May 24
Catfish business is a business you must learn the ropes before you venture into. Start small and master everything. You must understand the language of fish. They talk everytime. From the way they swim, to the way they eat, to how often they stay at the surface of water.

The business is very profitable once you understand what you need to know.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Mrincredy(m): 8:57am On May 24
What kind of pond is this? Someone should enlighten me pls

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Ningi2020(m): 8:59am On May 24
I so much love this business with all my heart,, fish farming is one sweet business but only if you have enough capital for a startup..

6 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by sleek214(m): 8:59am On May 24
Yeah. Very true
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by erai30(m): 8:59am On May 24
All I smell is correct Banga soup and Starch, if you know, you know grin

5 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by incogni2o: 9:00am On May 24
Lazy OP.

Why not summarise the video in words, NL should standardize it for this Video bloggers

Likely the MOD that pushed this to front page has been bribed in one way ot another.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by jmoore(m): 9:01am On May 24
The older the catfish, the bigger it becomes.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by sleek214(m): 9:01am On May 24
Akalia:
I like the business but I wonder whether the market demand is booming.
Ok
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by lonelydora: 9:02am On May 24
This is one fish I dislike with passion. How do people manage to eat it sef?

4 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by omoredia: 9:04am On May 24
Haram fish. But yoruba Muslims too like sweet mouth

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by MEEVEET: 9:04am On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
Catfish business is a business you must learn the ropes before you venture into. Start small and master everything. You must understand the language of fish. They talk everytime. From the way they swim, to the way they eat, to how often they stay at the surface of water.

The business is very profitable once you understand what you need to know.
Or you can start big and hire professionals

But it's not really profitable sha less than 30% net profit
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Dogalmighty17: 9:06am On May 24
Mrincredy:
What kind of pond is this? Someone should enlighten me pls

Just a large hole dug a few feet into the ground and convered with thick tampoline large than what is used to cover trailer. I don't understand what they needed those tires for.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by samwheel(m): 9:14am On May 24
lonelydora:
This is one fish I dislike with passion. How do people manage to eat it sef?

You dey miss o cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by fineboynl(m): 9:15am On May 24
.the first and important one is the specie of the fish… clean water for oxygen decease free and lastly feeds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broiler Growers And Dressers/buyers Meet Here / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate / Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.