Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) (20545 Views)

How To Grow Your Catfish Bigger And Faster / How To Make Your Catfish Get To 2kg In 3 Months / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:12am On May 25
SonofLagos:
you can start with as low as 100k, but the following must have been put in place. Pond and a functional water system because you have to change there water if not daily but aleast every two day, and most importantly, you water must be very good, free of iron but it advisable you test your water ph before stocking your pond. But note that the 100k is just for starting oo. Fish feed is still the most expensive and depending on the number you are stocking in your pond, you will spend money on feed expecially when the getting to 4week old but in summary you will need enough capital to sustain them.
Thanks bro. 👍
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by TableLeg(m): 7:20am On May 25
letsfarmnigeria:
If you are new to catfish farming or you have being farming catfish you will understand the principle of making money in catfish farming is " The Big the catfish in size and weight the more the profit"

This principal is simply because of the fact that catfish is sold by weight and because it's sold by weight you need a good weight and size to make it big in the biz.

However they are some principles that guide you achieving this success they include

Space
Water
Good specie
Feeding
Feed

All these elements affect the successful production of catfish and we have carefully discoursed each with examples and how to achieve it
Watch below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZSZMFCe508

Sponsored Post

Put pri...ck for fish mouth, cu.... m inside am, the thing go reach elephant size!
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:32am On May 26
Sirchiboy:
Someone should please buy catfish for me

Come and suck my scrotal sac first and I'll buy it for you
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sirchiboy: 6:34am On May 26
mediclife1987:

Come and suck my scrotal sac first and I'll buy it for you
Are you a gay
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:19am On May 26
Sirchiboy:
Are you a gay

Hunger never waya you.

You'll beg me later and I won't hear you
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sirchiboy: 9:45pm On May 26
mediclife1987:

Hunger never waya you.

You'll beg me later and I won't hear you
Why are you a gay
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:17am On May 27
Sirchiboy:
Why are you a gay

Born to scatter your anus
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sirchiboy: 8:54am On May 27
mediclife1987:

Born to scatter your anus
I am a female
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:33pm On May 27
Sirchiboy:
I am a female

Without an anus?
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by Sirchiboy: 6:00pm On May 27
mediclife1987:

Without an anus?
Yes,
I don't have anus
Re: What Makes Your Catfish Very Big? (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 7:27pm On May 27
Sirchiboy:
Yes,
I don't have anus

I'll create one for you with my phallus...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Farming Experience In Pictures / Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria / Broiler Growers And Dressers/buyers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.