Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica (15677 Views)

Ucheibe Scores, Nnadozie Saves Penalty In Last Night's Champions League Matches / Super Falcons Halimatu Ayinde & Christy Ucheibe Battle In UEFA Women's CL / Barca's Destiny Goes Down To Last Day After Draw With Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Cassandraloius: 7:51am On May 21
Congratulations
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Zooposki(f): 7:55am On May 21
naptu2:
Super Falcons midfielder, Christy Ucheibe, has won the quadruple with Benfica.

They achieved the feat by winning the Liga BPI (Portuguese league), Taca de Portugal Feminina (Portuguese Women's Cup), Taca de Liga Feminina (Portuguese Women's League Cup) and the Super Taca de Portugal Feminina (Portuguese Women's Super Cup).

Come and form your league in Nigeria and Africa, and stop this show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by BoldBrainz(m): 7:58am On May 21
We don't know her on this side of the cosmos.
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by jaytime(m): 8:27am On May 21
Nice one. Congratulations to her.
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Wakolord(m): 8:44am On May 21
Nancy6gok:
Congratulations guys 👏🎈
I swear
I know you ment it not literally but I had to quote you literally,
I swear
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On May 21
Women football is gaining a great deal of relevance and publicity.

That's awesome.
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by SaturnNick(m): 8:59am On May 21
Na man I dey see here ooo

1 Like

Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Abdul9025(m): 9:06am On May 21
I saw there video celebrating I thought she is a man

1 Like

Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by porthouse7(f): 9:09am On May 21
Midrange league, if not for lack of good organization and incentives, Nigeria women league should be more competitive

1 Like

Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Burgerlomo: 10:16am On May 21
Congratulations!👍👍
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by lodlista: 11:24am On May 21
Congrats more grace ahead!!!!
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23pm On May 21
naptu2:

There are actually 12 teams in the top tier.
still ok... NPFL having 20 team for what when Germany a top Europe league has just 16..
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by jargooflife912(m): 12:54pm On May 21
NWFL Premiership is one of the best women's league in Africa but contine
Zooposki:

Come and form your league in Nigeria and Africa, and stop this show of shame.
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by jargooflife912(m): 12:55pm On May 21
18 not 16
OGHENAOGIE:
still ok... NPFL having 20 team for what when Germany a top Europe league has just 16..
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by Zooposki(f): 1:00pm On May 21
jargooflife912:
NWFL Premiership is one of the best women's league in Africa but contine

Make una dey promote am na. Abi Europeans dey promote una own. Una leave una own dey promote others. Are you alright?
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by naptu2: 1:10pm On May 21
The real show of shame comes from the fact that the person above has hands and internet connection, yet she couldn't create these threads.

Enyimba, Delta Queens Crowned Champions Of Nigerian League (Videos)
https://www.nairaland.com/7724268/enyimba-delta-queens-crowned-champions

ASFAR Vs Rivers Angels: CAF Women's Champions League (3 - 0) On 6th Nov. 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6837091/asfar-vs-rivers-angels-caf

Nigerian Women's Football League Super 4 Gets Kick Off Date
https://www.nairaland.com/4953097/nigerian-womens-football-league-super

She didn't even know that Nigeria has a league and Africa has a champions league.

What ignorance!

What a huge shame!
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by ufuosman(m): 4:16pm On May 21
Congrats 🎉
Re: Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31am On May 22
jargooflife912:
18 not 16
u are correct... But 20 team NPFL nobi am... 14-16 is ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus / Osimhen Confirmed Fit, In Training Today & Available For Selection Tomorrow / Femi Kuti To Perform At AFCON 2019 Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.