Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,831 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) (34540 Views)

What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo ) / Best Soup For The Cold Weather...see Photo / Man Eat Giant Snake After Long Battle With The Reptile – See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by oluwaseyi0: 10:29am On May 21
Just take 150

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Dogalmighty17: 10:30am On May 21
I'll need to rob a bank first.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Greatday8: 10:31am On May 21
Those people saying 200k don't know shit. Only the goat meat and beef is like 100k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Dogalmighty17: 10:31am On May 21
Class, repeat after me.
Tinubu, thunder fire you!

Again!!
Thunder fire you!!

Again!!!
Thunder fire you!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Abisolababe(f): 10:31am On May 21
money121:
How much will get you these in Today's Nigeria Market?

For emilokan supporters maybe 9500.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:31am On May 21
120 to 150k
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On May 21
Food is still very cheap in north,that is why ppl in north fear hunger pass boko. angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Salowise: 10:33am On May 21
1 billion naira
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by izubext007: 10:33am On May 21
60k to 80k
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Suliemanmashood(m): 10:33am On May 21
Poor man mentality like you.
Klington:
angry

Well, as a useless, senseless APC and tealimbu slave, #5k can get you everything there.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Lanretoye(m): 10:34am On May 21
christejames:
Close to 200k

E no go better for Tinubulation and those supporting it cry
how far with your papa?,shay e better for him pass as he be?
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by cutedharmee: 10:34am On May 21

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Suliemanmashood(m): 10:34am On May 21
For Obidient like you go buy am 5k
Abisolababe:

For emilokan supporters maybe 9500.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Klington: 10:35am On May 21
Suliemanmashood:
Poor man mentality like you.

Slave mentality.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by alfredo4u(m): 10:35am On May 21

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by ucbenjamin696: 10:39am On May 21
FOR MY AREA WITH LOCAL YOU GO SEE AM COLLECT FREE,BUT IF MP CATCH YOU...OYO....ANYWAY YOU JUST WAN LET US KNOW SAY YOU JUST STOCK UR STORE ROOM,AND I SUSPECT SAY YOU NAW MAID FOR THE HOUSE OR SERVANT FOR KITCHEN INSIDE HOTEL...
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Kevineleven(m): 10:43am On May 21
money121:
150k - 200k depending on location, Only God saves the poor masses.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Formation10: 10:43am On May 21
ElevationD:
Less than 40K, I think.
Oga 40k for which country
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Akaegwu(m): 10:43am On May 21
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by id4sho(m): 10:44am On May 21
money121:
~200k
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Formation10: 10:45am On May 21
izubext007:
60k to 80k
which country for 9ja abi UK or us only the rice is how much abi you no dey see waiting dey there
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Akaegwu(m): 10:45am On May 21
Formation10:
Agbadorian Republic
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Chochovini: 10:46am On May 21
Cj4charles:
It is time to put this country up on Ebay or Amazon, so that we can sell it quick and share the proceeds and go our separate ways.. Since APC's agenda is to bring this country down, let sell it now that it still have value
. I believe you were one of those that voted them chanting “It will favour me and my family“. How market?
You guys ain‘t seen nothing yet. Untill just a box of Matches is sold for N1,000, maybe then, you guys will realised you have voted for Accident for a president.
However, 2027 is another time to still make it RIGHT.
I come in peace!
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:48am On May 21
money121:
#200k but change no go remain oh. You fit still owe like #3k you go balance letter
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Niok: 10:48am On May 21
E no go ever better for yarimo freestuffsng and helinues

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Justiceleague1: 10:49am On May 21
ysrimo:
the blue shaded should be given to Helinues 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by zoghys: 10:52am On May 21
christejames:
Close to 200k

E no go better for Tinubulation and those supporting it cry

Tinubu is just part of the problem, not the real problem
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by emmyluizzz: 10:52am On May 21
Skyfornia:
Maybe 250k...my wife went to market last Friday with 100k and the things she bought couldn't fill up 1 shopping sack

you don't need to lie to prove your point

do you even know what couldn't fill a shopping sack means

how do you even train you kids with this deceiving personality of yours
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by ElevationD: 10:53am On May 21
Formation10:

Look at the items one by one. Abi you no know wetin you dey see?
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54am On May 21
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by daniwise(m): 10:59am On May 21
between 200-250k, na wetin APC and Bat don turn Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Season(20% off ) MOBOJHUB Affordable Big Live Snails! / What Is The Yoruba Name For Milk Thistle Leaves And Dandelion Leaves? / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.