Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) (34539 Views)

What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo ) / Best Soup For The Cold Weather...see Photo / Man Eat Giant Snake After Long Battle With The Reptile – See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Faposky95: 11:00am On May 21
Point something million
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by AmericanIdiot(m): 11:02am On May 21
Suliemanmashood:
For Obidient like you go buy am 5k

Baba shut up ur own no sweet joor
Fuel price=750/L
APC membership card holders Furl price=220/L

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Abel1987: 11:03am On May 21
I HATE EXAGERATING.................LETS LEAVE IT AT 150K
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Zealoy(m): 11:04am On May 21
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by beardedboy(m): 11:09am On May 21
money121:
Boya like 200k angry angry
You're capping. 100k will cover this and leave plenty change.

Most of what's in the picture aren't main food, they're supporting foodstuff.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by OboOlora(f): 11:10am On May 21
Under Yaradua - 20k
Under GEJ - 80K
Under Buhari - 150k
Under Tinubu - almost 500k

Oloriburuku ni Tinubu, he has turned Nigeria to Somalia cheesy
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by motionarena: 11:11am On May 21
money121:
How much will get you these in Today's Nigeria Market?

1.6m
Bubu and Tinubulation has really destroyed this economy
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by izubext007: 11:20am On May 21
my brother wetin dey there, cray fish 🐠 and garri
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Lawalemi(m): 11:31am On May 21
I went to SPAR with 300k, I was shocked.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:32am On May 21
That question is meant for Tinubu.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by HanisahZuwy: 11:33am On May 21
For less than 200k, I can get those things here in Abj. I know markets that will go and I'll get them less than that. And there are also markets that one can get those things at that 200k or even more than 200k. So, it depends.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Blitzking: 11:42am On May 21
money121:
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Emeka71(m): 11:48am On May 21
money121:
Boya like 200k angry angry
Even N220000.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by 2shure: 11:53am On May 21
Abt 120k.
The eggs na like 3k.
Chicken 7k
Rice looks like 3 congos.
B3ans 3 congos
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by spartachico(m): 11:56am On May 21
Oya all the 200k answers oya Clap for yourself,you see that guy with 2500 dont worry. The mandate is coming
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On May 21
Well over 100-150k.
50k would have bought these items in 2020.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by obyikye(f): 12:02pm On May 21
310k judging from my last shopping. Groceries are damn expensive these days.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by willoly(m): 12:04pm On May 21
200K +
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by onyxo76(m): 12:07pm On May 21
between 160 to 200k should take care of those items
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by onyxo76(m): 12:13pm On May 21
beardedboy:

You're capping. 100k will cover this and leave plenty change.

Most of what's in the picture aren't main food, they're supporting foodstuff.
I'm sure you don't go to market at all, that meat cannot be less than 20k ,add indomie 11k per carton etc
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by bellosulaiman(m): 12:16pm On May 21
500,000 naira
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by jomarq(m): 12:37pm On May 21
Those meat are more than 100k here.
I don't know the quantity of other items like rice and beans
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by donmik: 12:41pm On May 21
No be person wey get money the check items price?

Abeg, leave me rest with Tinubulism... a system of government where the poor feed the rich
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:46pm On May 21
unity004:
It's not easy for breadwinners these days. We have to appreciate them πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In Nigeria, It's not longer cost of living but cost of surviving

You can say that again, I have eight children make I talk shall
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by kentokay71: 12:51pm On May 21
N1Million
money121:
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by daniwise(m): 12:53pm On May 21
Ordinary indomie wey man fit use N100 run conveniently that year:

Indomie N30
Egg N20
Pepper N10
crayfish N10
ororo N20

oh,change even remain sef,na to use that one run seaman use hold body.
Good old days .It can never be well with APC.Make I no just reason their
yeye supporters.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by LadyG05: 12:59pm On May 21
300,000.00 you might get change afterwards.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Light78: 1:04pm On May 21
#253,270

Total

I will approximate it to 270k because I don't know the contents in the polythene bags.

I bought something similar last three weeks. The way dem call price for me ehh.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:34pm On May 21
unity004:
It's not easy for breadwinners these days. We have to appreciate them πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In Nigeria, It's not longer cost of living but cost of surviving
cost of feeding,currently only food takes abt 60% of the income that I can spend in a month
Before BAT entered it was around 25%
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by phorget(m): 2:52pm On May 21
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Nairalanders, learn to say "I am or I'm" instead of "am" stop using "am" it makes you sound really irritating, disgusting and ignorantly lazy to learn

No vex.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by mbos: 2:57pm On May 21
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Barteze: 3:11pm On May 21
money121:
I honestly think 20-25k will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Season(20% off ) MOBOJHUB Affordable Big Live Snails! / What Is The Yoruba Name For Milk Thistle Leaves And Dandelion Leaves? / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese β€˜White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.