Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) (34542 Views)

What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo ) / Best Soup For The Cold Weather...see Photo / Man Eat Giant Snake After Long Battle With The Reptile – See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Luckybelt: 3:18pm On May 21
money121:
Boya like 200k angry angry
Is it 200k you called like that? Are things that expensive?
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by NothingDoMe: 3:36pm On May 21
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Nairalanders, learn to say "I am or I'm" instead of "am" stop using "am" it makes you sound really irritating, disgusting and ignorantly lazy to learn
Ignore. People have a lot on their minds, and grammar is the least of their concerns at the moment.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by ufuosman(m): 4:02pm On May 21
200k to 300k
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Spiritualmind10: 4:32pm On May 21
These items shouldn't cost less than 200k.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by ufotunang: 5:38pm On May 21
During PDP jonathan time this was 25k but for now it's 200k
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by maryalloy(f): 6:07pm On May 21
money121:
200k will not be enough see that bowl na chicken full am o and you know how much is one chicken today? The other na goat meat. It's well naija

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Konquest: 7:03pm On May 21
money121:
"Boya like 200,000"... Bow down to the nigga that's greater than you... Bow down. cheesy grin
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Skyfornia(m): 8:01pm On May 21
emmyluizzz:

you don't need to lie to prove your point

do you even know what couldn't fill a shopping sack means

how do you even train you kids with this deceiving personality of yours

Poverty has finished you...it's not my fault
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Benjamin4388(m): 8:21pm On May 21
money121:
How much will get you these in Today's Nigeria Market?
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Emekuz256(m): 10:09pm On May 21
Brother a paint of rice I bought yesterday for 7500 , while one bag goes for 85k. Nigeria don jaga jaga oo
Adaisback:
People saying 200k are very much right coz just one painter of rice is 5500 _ 6000 and am seeing about 3 painters there. Infact leave it at 200k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by AsianTotal: 3:44am On May 22
That meat alone costs nothing less than N100,000
Tomato N30,000 - N50,000
Crayfish In A Big Bag Is Above N100,000
Pepper 🌶️ In A Big Bag N50,000 - N80,000.

Everything There Is Not Less N500,000.

Make Una Dey Play, Una Go Hear Word For This Country.

Update::
I Just Checked Again And Noticed The Meat Are In 2 Big Bowls.
Chicken And Beef.
Everything In That Picture Costs Far More Than N500,000.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by kaymical(m): 8:46am On May 22
Depend on the area you are but I will say 200k to 300k. Careful study looking at those things
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Adaisback(f): 8:57am On May 22
Emekuz256:
Brother a paint of rice I bought yesterday for 7500 , while one bag goes for 85k. Nigeria don jaga jaga oo
this country is finished dear. Am a lady though

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by MMempire(m): 1:12pm On May 22
money121:
How much will get you these in Today's Nigeria Market?
If you enter market buy all those things yourself without having political food voucher, then i take you to be a ritualist.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by MMempire(m): 1:16pm On May 22
And i guess this is your weekly routine.
Re: How Much Will Get You These In Today's Nigeria Market? (SEE PHOTO) by Exceed15: 7:02pm On May 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Name For Milk Thistle Leaves And Dandelion Leaves? / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / Eat Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.