Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

BABE! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / BABE! (24347 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABE! by BABE3: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2012
mukina2:

someone please pity dense denzel and dash him half a chic for this 2011  grin grin tongue tongue

hehehe.  Judging from his conduct on this thread, it's obvious he's a loner. No shawty, No wife, No geh-friend, No nothing.   undecided

Denzel, True?  grin

coogar:

these ones mark attendance every weekend.
abeg, they know what works. . . .they know who is who.
which other cool hangouts are out there?

They mark attendance? lol. You came to my zone, and you're acting like you know more than me. undecided

Cool hangouts? Why do you want to know? You're not in Finland, or are you? When you come back, i'll make a list of "cool hangouts" for you.
Re: BABE! by denzel2009: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2012
BABE!:

hehehe.  Judging from his conduct on this thread, it's obvious he's a loner. No shawty, No wife, No geh-friend, No nothing.   undecided

Denzel, True?  grin

O ga o! conduct on which thread? shaki ma nse bi ora ke.
Re: BABE! by coogar: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2012
BABE!:

They mark attendance? lol. You came to my zone, and you're acting like you know more than me. undecided

Cool hangouts? Why do you want to know? You're not in Finland, or are you? When you come back, i'll make a list of "cool hangouts" for you.

i am a quick learner.
spoke to the club owner and some few promoters there.
they actually told me - you visit once in a green moon! grin
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2012
denzel2009:

O ga o! conduct on which thread? shaki ma nse  bi ora ke.

You've started again? Are you cursing me? What's the meaning of that gibberish up there?

It's all jokes denzel. Calm down.  grin

1 Like

Re: BABE! by denzel2009: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2012
BABE!:

You've started again? Are you cursing me? What's the meaning of that gibberish up there?

It's all jokes denzel. Calm down.  grin

Curse you ke BABE! check my records, I have never fought with anyone on NL wink jeje l'omo ibadan nlo.
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2012
coogar:

i am a quick learner.
spoke to the club owner and some few promoters there.
they actually told me - you visit once in a green moon! grin

lol. Jokes. You didn't speak to anyone. You were too "busy" to speak to anyone. wink

denzel2009:

Curse you ke BABE! check my records, I have never fought with anyone on NL wink jeje l'omo ibadan nlo.

Ok o. You never know. It wasn't in English.
Re: BABE! by coogar: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
BABE!:

lol. Jokes. You didn't speak to anyone. You were too "busy" to speak to anyone. wink

busy doing what? wink
Re: BABE! by mukina2: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
Babe and coogar very wicked fefuls cry find a babe for dense na . .even if its half a babe sad grin grin
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
coogar:

busy doing what? wink

cheesy wink grin cool cheesy kiss wink

mukina2:

Babe and coogar very wicked fefuls cry find a babe for dense na . .even if its half a babe sad grin grin

Coogar--- What do you think about Mukina's request? Freecocoa for Denzel? cheesy
Re: BABE! by coogar: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

he fancies you but i need some facts from him yet to see his suitability.

BABE!:

cheesy wink grin cool cheesy kiss wink

Coogar--- What do you think about Mukina's request? Freecocoa for Denzel? cheesy

good choice!
Re: BABE! by mukina2: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
ta! not me  angry

i am happily married with grandkids sef  cool
Re: BABE! by coogar: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
denzel loves grandmas . . . . . i told you, you and denzel fit like gloves. grin
Re: BABE! by mukina2: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
na i'll pass tongue
Re: BABE! by coogar: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

na i'll pass tongue

i called denzel now but he's at the nigerian house protesting oil subsidy removal.
he said when he returns, he's opening a thread for you.
mukina, are you ready for denzel's psyches? wink
Re: BABE! by mukina2: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
e-p-i-c fail! tongue
Re: BABE! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
hmm
Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
BABE! Since when are you a match maker? You just wan find my mouth abi.
Re: BABE! by denzel2009: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

Babe and coogar very wicked fefuls  cry find a babe for denzel na . .even if its half a babe sad grin grin

Mukina baby, my love for you is like a diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in. Most of the time when you fart, you blow me away baby!

Fall for me now black and shine opeke. kiss kiss kiss
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

BABE! Since when are you a match maker? You just wan find my mouth abi.

Sit there and be forming. You want denzel, and denzel wants you. He's just using Mukina for cover-up. cool

denzel2009:

Mukina baby, my love for you is like a diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in. Most of the time when you fart, you blow me away baby!
Fall for me now black and shine opeke. kiss kiss kiss

Uncle denzel, the civil thing to do is to open a thread for Mukina2.  cool

Those your psyches take style razz sha. Get tips from coogar.  grin
Re: BABE! by denzel2009: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^BABE! I go beat you oh! Wetin concern you with my love life sef. Do I look like lefulefu or bin gbagbo that open threads like a lunatic? tongue
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^ So only lunatics open threads? May Yahweh Forgive you. You happen to be loitering on my thread; that means you want something; you want a geh-friend. cool True? Or you're just poke-nosing? grin

Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
BABE!:

Sit there and be forming. You want denzel, and denzel wants you. He's just using Mukina for cover-up. cool

If you want to hook me up with someone, then please get me MBJ, denzel is in love with muki.
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

If you want to hook me up with someone, then please get me MBJ, denzel is in love with muki.

MrBrownJay? Why not Seun, the owner of Nairaland? or Inspired_m, the auto-dealer? Look at her mouth.  grin Who no like better tin. lol.

Freecocoa, you're aiming too high. Take it down 15 notches. You've heard of 190? Seedord? Lefu-Swag? Sexkillz AKA Okoro Romeo?

Make your choice, and i'll make sure he's yours.  cool
Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
BABE!:

MrBrownJay? Why not Seun, the owner of Nairaland? or Inspired_m, the auto-dealer? Look at her mouth.  grin Who no like better tin. lol.

Freecocoa, you're aiming too high. Take it down 15 notches. You've heard of 190? Seedord? Lefu-Swag? Sexkillz AKA Okoro Romeo?

Make your choice, and i'll make sure he's yours.  cool

I thought of seun o but I know one lady may ban me indefinitely should I say his name in a romantic way.

Inspired is married na.

Seedord ke?HAH! You want to start world war 3?

190?lefool? Haba na so you no like me reach?

Killz is with someone.

MBJ is the perfect man for me,make it happen and I'll be indebted to you.
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

MBJ is the perfect man for me,make it happen and I'll be indebted to you.

Abba Lord! Odi kwa serious.  grin MBJ is the perfect man for you? Ok. Answer these questions before I even start considering thinking about the possibilities of match-making you two.

1) Are you the perfect woman for him/does he look like someone that wants you? If Yes, how you take know?  grin

2) If he already has a significant other, what are you gonna do about it?

3) What "attracted" you to him?
Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
BABE!:

Abba Lord! Odi kwa serious.  grin MBJ is the perfect man for you? Ok. Answer these questions before I even start considering thinking about the possibilities of match-making you two.

1) Are you the perfect woman for him? If Yes, how you take know?  grin

2) If he already has a significant other, what are you gonna do about it?

3) What "attracted" you to him?

I have this inner conviction that I can\will complement him,I've taken time to study his personality, I'm certain I have some qualities he admires in a lady. wink

I don't think there's a significant other in his life,but even if there is,I'll easily take care of that. I know how to keep a man I really want down(if you know what me means).

Hmm,I really like the shape of his head,the way he reasons and his siggy.

What say you now? grin
Re: BABE! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2012
Denzel don't get me talking,unless I sign you off no linkage will happen.Am I clear?
Re: BABE! by denzel2009: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Denzel don't get me talking,unless I sign you off no linkage will happen.Am I clear?

Yo ba furo e! If I catch you. cool
Re: BABE! by BABE3: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2012
freecocoa:

I have this inner conviction that I can\will complement him,I've taken time to study his personality, I'm certain I have some qualities he admires in a lady. wink
I don't think there's a significant other in his life,but even if there is,I'll easily take care of that. I know how to keep a man I really want down(if you know what me means).
Hmm,I really like the shape of his head,the way he reasons and his siggy.
What say you now? grin

Cocoa, your long throat no get mate. Haba? You'll "take care" of his significant other?

MBJ must see this. He should have 911 on speed dial. You go fear obsession.  grin
Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2012
BABE!:

Cocoa, your long throat no get mate. Haba? You'll "take care" of his significant other?

MBJ must see this. He should have 911 on speed dial. You go fear obsession.  grin

In other words,you can't do the job,anyways I'll look for a better match maker(maybe cuddles) I think she'll be able to get things to another level with MBJ, you just want the worst for me.

Let me go and read his posts again.
Re: BABE! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: BABE! by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
Sunshine hope you know its all joke? You are the only one for me, kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.