Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) (37067 Views)

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by assholemods: 12:31am On May 22
Andyfelix:
Hw this one take affect the price of garri nw?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Everything na food! Glutton!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46am On May 22
My first was international flight... I just buga like say na everyday i dey enter am
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by zinaunreal(m): 1:31am On May 22
Na everything them wan use trend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Kushites: 1:33am On May 22
Anything to trend
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by kutashi: 1:56am On May 22
Don't kill her pls!
ruggedtimi:
Somebody go pay first class ticket to Dubai for the lady....wait and see
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by drololaaof: 3:34am On May 22
Hohaiiiode:
Quite funny
Wetin be the big deal about it
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:35am On May 22
HydraFeeds:
My first flight was dramatic too that I missed my flight by 1 min and had to pay a lot for reschedule .

I still get little excited anytime I fly now .
you be okuko Igbo na
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by miketayo(m): 3:39am On May 22
local flights are not as comfortable as international flights. especially during takeoff and landing
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Chassy03: 3:57am On May 22
Only in Nigeria someone will enter plane and be crying...SPIT ON THAT GENDER
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:10am On May 22
larryking78:
Rubbish !
Plane and Cars are just modernised container.... No be the se.plane.whey Iran president enter and crash.....

Una.too like This Worldly pleasure... Nonsense
have you entered plane before? Or just shut up
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:37am On May 22
grin grin grin...is it ur nuisance?
Zonefree:
What's with this gender and constituting nuisance? undecided
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:42am On May 22
Dem say Nigeria no good and dem Dey fear to die grin grin grin bunch of jokers and content creators around the country Iran president rest in perfect peace once again
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by SEGLIZ: 5:44am On May 22
YoungLionken:
Women and drama every damn time undecided..

I hope many of you are aware that women usually fake those tears on their wedding day (even orgasm; know when a woman is faking her moans, orgasm/cumming, etc) undecided. The reason why they do it is what I am yet to find out..

That's why the white man always think primitive about the Black. Imagine the thoughts of the white people and useless Indians seeing her shed tears because of flight undecided..

Sorrow embarassed...
the modern (more than) white man, allow the black man his primitiveness in peace.
even Joe the american R&B artist once reflect about his first day ride on a limousine. he felt weird, thinking to himself 'Am I the one in this big car?'
black man and him primitiveness doesn't make the western man a super human being.

A MAN WAS ONCE HERE
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Nooseman: 5:45am On May 22
The very first time I boarded a plane, I flew 9hrs or more from phc to los, then los to Turkey, the. Final destination Georgia, you needed to see me that day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by KingsArome(m): 5:46am On May 22
wiseoneking:
Bitter soul spotted. Leave her, she might not have thought ever having such a privilege. Not everyone has the opportunity of entering plane or even seeing it. It could be tears or cries of joy to her God. You sound so frustrated by the way. May God remember many in her shoes that desires such.

How is it an opportunity just to enter plane?, why should I use it if I don't need?, yes not everyone is privileged, some are not even privileged to afford garri..We cannot be all equal.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:01am On May 22
Every rubbish is a skit nowadays.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Innobee99(m): 6:07am On May 22
Your caption is misleading. She's panicking and not in tears pls
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by BigYash: 6:10am On May 22
More like who ever thought she go reach airport,come Enter plane... grin
Village people 0:1Crying Girl
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by bewla(m): 6:32am On May 22
larryking78:
Rubbish !
Plane and Cars are just modernised container.... No be the se.plane.whey Iran president enter and crash.....

Sorry helicopter is what Raisi fly on
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Edusouls(m): 6:49am On May 22
larryking78:
Rubbish !

my brothaa Nigerian women worse is like poverty reconfigured their brains kai they are too materialistic wetin be this
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Shantyken(m): 6:50am On May 22
And what's so special about entering plane mbok.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Edusouls(m): 6:51am On May 22
Nigerian women behave so weird poverty reconfigure their brains, they go crazy when they see materialism kai
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Edusouls(m): 6:52am On May 22
Shantyken:
And what's so special about entering plane mbok.
as Nigerian women nahh , the same plane wey Dey waste lives of prominent people

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by kentokay71: 6:59am On May 22
[qso what?there is always a first time for everythinguote author=officialwdhtvv post=130067544]Lady breaks down in tears after entering an aeroplane for the 1st time in her life

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMClIzYZjc

[/quote]
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by bimbodotun(m): 7:00am On May 22
Not just somebody....we know the gender that likes SIMping.....Yet they will still call them SCUM
ruggedtimi:
Somebody go pay first class ticket to Dubai for the lady....wait and see
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by motun44: 7:02am On May 22
Make she step out. No be by force.

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by finallybusy: 7:09am On May 22
Maybe she never believed sheโ€™ll one day achieve the dream. My grandma entered a plane twice at the time of her late seventies. Honestly, the experience is overrated. Unless youโ€™re an eight year old, it is like any other vehicle. I entered a speed boat then a boat for the first time two months ago. They were just new means of transportation.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:21am On May 22
okorogodwin4:
you be okuko Igbo na

Mumu
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Love56743: 7:22am On May 22
Same thing happened to me, the first time i boarded flight from Abuja to Qatar that was when i was traveling to India 2019, i was very scared when the plane started moving, we are all ask to wear our sit belt, since then i have boarded flight over 10 times
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by YouAreNobody: 7:26am On May 22
DaddyCoool:

And it never occurred to you it is a skit

Everything is a skit to you guys
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by pansophist(m): 7:35am On May 22
If not that plane is extraordinarily fast, it's better and easier to travel via bus. Checkin time is faster, and bus stations are almost every where, unlike plane where you may have to travel to another state to catch a flight.

If plane have a problem in the sky, the nearest airport could be hours away, unlike bus that can just stop driving instantly. You can enjoy the views, but only cloud you'll see in the sky.

And there is no big deal flying with plane. Lots of Europeans that don't even need a visa to everywhere, in a continent where flight ticket is cheaper than lunch, haven't even flew before. It is those that sees materialism as good life that make a big deal out of flying.

Bus is way way better. Personally I don't like plane, I only use it if I can't use bus or train. If you fly often, you'll hate flying. Imagine being locked in the box called plane for like twelve hours.

Like the flight from Amsterdam to Sao Paolo, or Moscow to Kamchatka, or even worse, London to Australia.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Entering An Aeroplane For The 1st Time (pic/vid) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:37am On May 22
larryking78:
Rubbish !

Be happy for good things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.