Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,780 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please Nairalanders, Come And Patronize Me. I'm Selling These.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders, Come And Patronize Me. I'm Selling These.. (227 Views)

Please Patronize Me! / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Come And Patronize Me. I'm Selling These.. by HanisahZuwy: 3:48pm On May 21
I have these high quality varsace polo and shorts for sale. Brand New please. Available in different colours.

Location is FCT-Abuja. But can be delivered anywhere in Nigeria. You can also come for pickup.

Honestly these pictures are not doing justice to the clothes.

Please, do well to patronize me.

Thank you.

Re: Please Nairalanders, Come And Patronize Me. I'm Selling These.. by Sapasenator: 6:46pm On May 21
Why don't you display the prices, that way it is easy to patronize you.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Come And Patronize Me. I'm Selling These.. by HanisahZuwy: 7:59pm On May 21
Kids arts sets.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Teni's Funny Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.