Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie (30178 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Efia Odo Deletes Her Instagram After Her Alleged 3some With The Late Junior US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Kingpele(m): 10:01am On May 22
A foolish fool
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by dalongjnr: 10:01am On May 22
Don't speak I'll of the dead,for death men don't speak!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Darlingme(f): 10:01am On May 22
He's dead already. He will no longer trouble you.
It's funny how many people believe death is a reward for some certain people, not knowing that everyone must die.

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Imeyo(m): 10:01am On May 22
R
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by BrainBox4N(m): 10:01am On May 22
Wow
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by AAAA67: 10:01am On May 22
Now I know Yul has no sense.
Why didn't Pete train this guy that is putting his hard earned name and reputation in the mud.
Must you talk about the dead?
What you never said I. His life time.
We will all die one day

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Opinedecandid(m): 10:01am On May 22
Hmmmmm.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by bliizz: 10:01am On May 22
This drama is not necessary

They should allow dx guy to rest abeg
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by wizelink(m): 10:02am On May 22
Why wait till after his burial? Silence would have been a better option in this situation. Why should you be addressed a pastor if you can hold on to offence of an alleged offender till his death? You are worse than him mister.

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Snowx: 10:02am On May 22
Your problem started when you began supporting Tinubu

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Imeyo(m): 10:02am On May 22
Sucre6:
This mumu should just goan take several seats, allow the dead to rest and stop being stupid
At times I wonder how can pete edochie, the ebube dike of our time give birth to this mediocre? angry

This one week me
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by willoly(m): 10:03am On May 22
He was going out with Juddy Austine i guess.
A so call pastor oooo.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On May 22
Slept with his wife

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Mikespecialone(m): 10:03am On May 22
Make I hear ur story before I judge you
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by wizelink(m): 10:03am On May 22
Why wait till after his burial? Silence would have been better. Why should you be addressed a pastor if you can hold offence if till death? You are worse than him mister
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Bellotelli: 10:04am On May 22
I pray that anybody that betray me should rot in hell after death, if he doesn't ask for my forgiveness.

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Sucre6: 10:04am On May 22
Millimann:
You sure say na Pete Edochie born this man?

Guy, I weak, the ebube dike of our time birthing this mediocre must be dysfunction somewhere, he should demand DNA on him make e no be like there was switch at birth by a doctor

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by willoly(m): 10:06am On May 22
AAAA67:
Now I know Yul has no sense.
Why didn't Pete train this guy that is putting his hard earned name and reputation in the mud.
Must you talk about the dead?
What you never said I. His life time.
We will all die one day

I was there Pete try but this dude opts not to get sense, how is it Pete's fault?

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by kambili999(f): 10:07am On May 22
Whoever said sense is common made a very big mistake. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Owaincouncil: 10:08am On May 22
Sincerely yours. Pete Edochie need to conduct a DNA for this guy. It's impossible for wise man like him to give birth to a fool like this.
In fact, I'm ready to sponsor the DNA. Honestly

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by maestroferddi: 10:09am On May 22
No insults but this Yul Edochie has to be one of the dumbest people around...

Dude moves around thinking he is some kind of special person....If not for your father's influence, you would have ended up as one waka pass actor in Nollywood...

The guy is dead so why would you want to use him to chase clout?

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by RickyJesus: 10:09am On May 22
Martic3:
Silence will have been better
Why? When there is lesson to be learn.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by BadBradley: 10:09am On May 22
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/betrayal-real-reason-i-did-not-attend-junior-popes-burial-yul-edochie/
this bitch has sunk so low to using any thing..... including but not limited to denigrating the dead to rain relevant.

Yul edochie not only has a clitoriz but a very big one
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Smitaro100(m): 10:10am On May 22
Dis weyrey always want to trend for d wrong reasons, so you dey wait mk in first die before you open up on ur akpor with am because he's not alive to tell his own side of the story.

Coward. undecided
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by RickyJesus: 10:10am On May 22
Senatorbng:
Shut up! what you couldn't say while he was alive, don't say it now!
There is no law on that.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Enemyofpeace: 10:12am On May 22
It is in their DNA
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:12am On May 22
Yul na lamba master
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Diligence: 10:12am On May 22
Yul should learn some traditions. His father must be disappointed.

Where is JP to say his own side of the story?

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by superCleanworks(m): 10:12am On May 22
Martic3:
Silence will have been better
would

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Exousiang01(m): 10:13am On May 22
Bentacur007:
Did he f*ck your wife or side chick?
Is that the only form of betrayal?

How old are you??

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Lanretoye(m): 10:15am On May 22
Everything you didn’t say when he was alive,everything you said after his death is a lie.

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by etimocity(m): 10:15am On May 22
no need.

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia / Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj / Pictures From Rev. Chris Okotie’s 56th Birthday