Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie (30157 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Efia Odo Deletes Her Instagram After Her Alleged 3some With The Late Junior US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by fredodo007(m): 11:28am On May 22
This guy is mad I swear. How dare u keep malice with a dead person and now u want to accuse a dead person who can't defend himself anymore. You are a bastard walahi....
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by LordBillionz: 11:35am On May 22
This man me keep being stupid everyday!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Nickymezor(f): 11:46am On May 22
He should have forgiven him and attended his burial too.. JP is no more. No need for this drama

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Benrosaria(m): 11:49am On May 22
So you think he died because of the back stab. Then you will die for every soul you hurt. Gbam
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by 11Monkeys: 11:51am On May 22
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:53am On May 22
And this man child is claiming to be a pastor!
A bitter, resentful pastor who bears grudges against the dead.Christianity really has suffered, with Pentecostalism dragging it in so much slushy mud.
Idiots will read his stupid statement and still believe in his useless ministry.
He has exposed the fakeness of his Ministry and pastorship.
His ministry should be renamed " Grudge and Bitterness Revival Ministry.
That shows that not everyone who calls Him"Lord,Lord'will make Heaven.
Bitterness,unforgiveness, will send more people to Hell than lust,greed,murder, and other vices.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:04pm On May 22
Oga abeg sidon..why didnt you say it when he was alive? Who even cares now that you are saying it or you just won trend....controversial man!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Treasure17(m): 12:08pm On May 22
Obviously Satan called this one .
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by emperor4love(m): 12:09pm On May 22
Will dis idiot go nd sleep, since his stupidity started no endorsement no much role nd his father is ashamed of this austic son of his that is a special need adult clown
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by toprealman: 12:14pm On May 22
Martic3:
Silence will have been better
Yul is not the smartest, not expecting anything different from him.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by anytexy: 12:15pm On May 22
If I tear this mumu man slap eeeh!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by barinedan(m): 12:18pm On May 22
Then you still bear those grudges against him even in death? And you called yourself a pastor; no word of condolence, neither did you attend the funeral, only for you to dig up things that happened in the past. Why didn't you say this while he was yet alive?
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by HRMK: 12:22pm On May 22
obviously this guy is one of the fake pastors people are talking about!is this what he teaches in his so called church?is that what is in his own scriptures?arrant nonsense!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by rollywise(m): 12:29pm On May 22
maureensylvia:

You’re not different from him
If he so wants to clear the air, he should go join Jnr pope wherever he is and fight him man to man

You can goan die for all I care. Nigerians with their entitlement mentality. So he must owe you an explanation. Check your own life and see how imperfections. If you check very well you'll even see his own is far more perfect than yours Mr perfect
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Poiniyisworld: 12:32pm On May 22
How do you teach people, that in death it is only WISE TO LEARN TO BURY THE HATCHET AS OTHERWISE WOULD MAKE ONE LOOK STUPID JUST AS Y.E...
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Justnation: 12:43pm On May 22
Yul is a bitter, vengeful and unforgiving person.

Even in death you are still acting bitter to a brother.

Please man up and be social.

hatred is self destructive

Love and forgiveness is a medicine for good health and long life
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by 99thEnemy(m): 12:46pm On May 22
Jamiubond009:
grin Yul Edochie,the only fake prophet i respect
So, you don’t have respect for Nairaland’s Falseprophet1 ? cool
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by greatman247(m): 12:49pm On May 22
Fake pastor, wey no fit forgive
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by maureensylvia(f): 12:51pm On May 22
rollywise:

You can goan die for all I care. Nigerians with their entitlement mentality. So he must owe you an explanation. Check your own life and see how imperfections. If you check very well you'll even see his own is far more perfect than yours Mr perfect

Entitlement mentality? That's rich coming from someone who thinks “you can go and die for all I care” is a valid argument. Glass houses, much?
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by papyjaypaul: 1:01pm On May 22
Father Pete Edochie

Even USA commiserated with their sworn enemy, Iran when their President died in the crash

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Ategberoson(m): 1:18pm On May 22
Yul is not a matured man, anyway he's from that region where men called their women mummy

Immature 🤡

Matured men don't hold grudges, when someone offend you, you face him and fúck him up in his presence
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Tripssy: 1:23pm On May 22
Pastor that can't forgive 😂😂😂😂😂😂 grin
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Rita33(f): 2:13pm On May 22
Sheuns:
Dead men tell no tales. No matter what you say, the man you're talking about is no more and cannot defend himself. You should have cleared yourself with him while he was alive. We no need your stories.

Dead men don't count
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by aktolly54(m): 2:27pm On May 22
If there is anyone else offended you , please talk now so we know . Not until shit happens you start talking
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by HumanObserver: 2:44pm On May 22
Sheuns:
Dead men tell no tales. No matter what you say, the man you're talking about is no more and cannot defend himself. You should have cleared yourself with him while he was alive. We no need your stories.

Wise man.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by HumanObserver: 2:45pm On May 22
malali:
Speak no Evil of a dead man.
When your son died, we all sympathized with you.
I hope you have the decency to rescind these statements you made.
Have some shame.
Stop being Narcissistic.
Its not always about you.
Be the bigger man.

Cho cho cho......talking like a woman
What ever happened to the brotherhood
There is honor even amongst thieves.

Na man you be
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Phantom233: 2:48pm On May 22
The most important thing is that he was buried, your bitterness is a distinctive trait but certainly you'll also die one day and someone people will always have what to say against you.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by HumanObserver: 2:53pm On May 22
Millimann:
You sure say na Pete Edochie born this man?

Bruh you took me out with this one. grin grin

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Bukfab(f): 2:54pm On May 22
So that was y u killed him abi?
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by rollywise(m): 3:10pm On May 22
maureensylvia:

Entitlement mentality? That's rich coming from someone who thinks “you can go and die for all I care” is a valid argument. Glass houses, much?

Yes anyone who possess such mentality can goan die yet again. This is why many Nigerian care givers abroad get into trouble coz they don't know what doesn't concern them and what should concern them
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by PHAYOL81: 3:12pm On May 22
Respect the dead. Let bygone stays bygone
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Bentacur007: 3:20pm On May 22
Exousiang01:

Is that the only form of betrayal?

How old are you??

Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W / Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture)