Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie (30160 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Efia Odo Deletes Her Instagram After Her Alleged 3some With The Late Junior US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by superCleanworks(m): 10:15am On May 22
Sucre6:
Guy, I weak, the ebube dike of our time birthing this mediocre must be dysfunction somewhere, he should demand DNA on him make e no be like there was switch at birth by a doctor

it is possible that Ebubedike has confirmed negative paternity of Yul and in his wisdom, has chosen to be quiet and distant from the Yul guy.
Don't you see the man's MINIMAL involvement in Yul's life?
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Sucre6: 10:16am On May 22
superCleanworks:

it is possible that Ebubedike has confirmed negative paternity of Yul and in his wisdom, has chosen to be quiet and distant from the Yul guy.
Don't you see the man's MINIMAL involvement in Yul's life?

No lies bro, no lies
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by lanre316: 10:17am On May 22
Martic3:
Silence will have been better

You're right. Even if true, it's needless and senseless for Yul to bring up the matter.

Sometimes I wonder if this Yul is truly Pete Edochie son. His father is a wise non-scandalous man but his son is the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by fredoooooo: 10:17am On May 22
Oh please , shut it yul .. what a terrible human being you are angry
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by CJStarz: 10:18am On May 22
Yul is a complete Onukwu odeku

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:18am On May 22
emkz:
Didn't you also stab your wife and family?
Calm down, let him talk finish, maybe he wants to tell us Junior pope fvck may edochie. Let's listen properly
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Christistruth00: 10:19am On May 22
Yul
Be Gracious the man died
At least pity his wife and Kids
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by OgaTheTop2: 10:19am On May 22
Martic3:
Silence will have been better
I tell you. He could just say 'RIP' and move on. Very immature someone angry
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by CJStarz: 10:19am On May 22
Flame333:
So what's the gain of bringing it or now
Don't mind the mumu.
He wants to draw traffic to his page.
He wants to benefit from Facebook payment.
Completely devoid of sense

2 Likes

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Wallade(m): 10:23am On May 22
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/betrayal-real-reason-i-did-not-attend-junior-popes-burial-yul-edochie/

This Yul Edochie no just get sense at all. His father's wisdom eluded him.

Even if you are unhappy with the dead, must you bring it up in public space.

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:26am On May 22
That is why you stabbed him back 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by spencekat(m): 10:28am On May 22
Sheuns:
Dead men tell no tales. No matter what you say, the man you're talking about is no more and cannot defend himself. You should have cleared yourself with him while he was alive. We no need your stories.
Exactly what I told my friend on this issue.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by MartinsD12(m): 10:31am On May 22
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/betrayal-real-reason-i-did-not-attend-junior-popes-burial-yul-edochie/
Now I understand yul edochie is very senseless, no matter what you don't talk bad about the dead , the dead can't defend itself, why didn't yul said this when he was alive , you don't carry enmity till death it's not in our Igbo culture, yul is misbehaving
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by TenderManiac: 10:33am On May 22
The dead cannot defend themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Vulcan24(m): 10:35am On May 22
Hmmm! I understand his pain! Backstabbing can destroy image, career and everything u re building! The pain is ppl backstabbing are the ones u trust and won't suspect untill it's too late.

Nonetheless he should av maintain a silence, of those who wish u dead, perish before u, u av been vindicated
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by APOPTOSIS: 10:42am On May 22
Ladoja19:
This self acclaimed pastor will want to be trending by all means
And his father used to be a prominent man
Why are you doing this to your family
I'm sure he's possessed
With mad spirits
His Dad is still prominent...
His Dad is not late, so, please don't use " used to be"
Enter class you no gree, see your life now...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Education na Scam ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by rollywise(m): 10:42am On May 22
Speak your truth bro. My favorite actor. Your life, your mistakes are not mine to judge cuz I get my own. God punish anyone wey dey insult you wey you no directly offend. If you think he offended you, clear the air and move on. Even Junior Pope had something big to say but didn't find anyone trust worthy to tell. When your enemy get enemy just like your boo get a boo. This life no balance
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Chekwume16(m): 10:43am On May 22
I always find it hard to comment on issues concerning this yul. His comments are always embarrassing. I feel ashamed that a guy i once adored has become so unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by AImoneyAdder: 10:44am On May 22
Let The Dead Rest.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Nyanabo2: 10:55am On May 22
Yet he calls himself a pastor. A fool thinks himself wise until he speaks.

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Godsonkemz(m): 10:59am On May 22
I didn't know that Yul could be this stupid though he's has been a nuisance to the social media with all the controversies surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Probz(m): 11:03am On May 22
Shurrup.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Probz(m): 11:04am On May 22
Nyanabo2:
Yet he calls himself a pastor. A fool thinks himself wise until he speaks.

Or, indeed, until he thinks.

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Kaybaba5(m): 11:05am On May 22
Don't talk ill about the dead...
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by TheWinterBird(f): 11:09am On May 22
Keep quiet there. The man is not here to defend himself. Imagine speaking ill of the dead. Besides, did you not backstab your wife? The last person who should be taking about someone backstabbing you is you because that's your specialty. Pot calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Ishilove: 11:13am On May 22
Does this fellow still act?
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by maureensylvia(f): 11:16am On May 22
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Calm down, let him talk finish, maybe he wants to tell us Junior pope fvck may edochie. Let's listen properly

As far as Jnr pipe is not alive to tell his side, he should shove it up his ass
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by Lomprico2: 11:17am On May 22
Once you support tinubu, you automatically become stupidby default!

That's all I have to say.
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by maureensylvia(f): 11:18am On May 22
rollywise:
Speak your truth bro. My favorite actor. Your life, your mistakes are not mine to judge cuz I get my own. God punish anyone wey dey insult you wey you no directly offend. If you think he offended you, clear the air and move on. Even Junior Pope had something big to say but didn't find anyone trust worthy to tell. When your enemy get enemy just like your boo get a boo. This life no balance

You’re not different from him
If he so wants to clear the air, he should go join Jnr pope wherever he is and fight him man to man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by idonhammer: 11:22am On May 22
Idiot, I just don't know.why I hate this.niggar

1 Like

Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by danzaki63: 11:23am On May 22
When your parents says "Go, you shall see" it is people like Yul, they were referring to. May God not allow us see people like Yul Edochie in our Life.

You cant even forgive the dead? !!!!!!!
Re: Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie by ejieddy: 11:23am On May 22
This man is officially mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W / Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.