Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University (36515 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Efuaye(m): 6:49pm On May 21
Congratulations to her, her parents, the people of Oyo state, and Nigeria
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by 4tomandchi: 6:49pm On May 21
grin
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by uvie66: 6:50pm On May 21
God1000:
It is very difficult to see children of our politicians from governor, senator, minister to president in our universities and they claim to love this country.

Anyway, congrats to her and her Dad the man that raised her.
I concur, they see their own universities as not worthy for consideration of their children's education and they are the Governor of the state. These people have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by passion007: 6:50pm On May 21
God1000:
It is very difficult to see the children of our politicians from governor, senator, minister to president in our universities and they claim to love this country.

You made a great point. But why do you then feel the need to congratulate her and her dad for stealing from the Nigerian people? How will our policy makers ever realise the disgrace of buying education from foreign countries if all we do is congratulate them when they do it.

Of course I'm not referring to you directly but I'm thinking out loud of how much disrespect we take from our government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Kingpele(m): 6:51pm On May 21
Really congratulations
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by loffyloffy: 6:51pm On May 21
God1000:
It is very difficult to see children of our politicians from governor, senator, minister to president in our universities and they claim to love this country.

You mean if your child is good enough to study in the best university in the world, and you have the financies to handle the fees, you will keep the child in a Nigerian University because you are a politician?

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On May 21
At least she wouldn't be queuing for tinubu's student loans facility..........😁😂
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by callmenazarene: 6:54pm On May 21
post=130072270:
From all of us MANNA : CONGRATULATIONS Oluwatobiloba.

(That name sounds cute 😍,
Can someone give us a lose translation please, we know Oluwa is Baba God.....)
...how now manna, we from the stables of Nazarene have missed you and your darling daddy. We hope your new darling daddy is Doing what you sent him from your coven. Happy renew shege!
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by loffyloffy: 6:54pm On May 21
passion007:

You made a great point. But why do you then feel the need to congratulate her and her dad for stealing from the Nigerian people? How will our policy makers ever realise the disgrace of buying education from foreign countries if all we do is congratulate them when they do it.

Of course I'm not referring to you directly but I'm thinking out loud of how much disrespect we take from our government.

Makinde does not need to steal your money to pay his child's school fees..he is not yahaya bello.

He was significantly wealthy before joining politics

7 Likes

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by papyjaypaul: 6:55pm On May 21
When I was listening to the news and they said that because the Governor is in US, they cannot finish the Olubadan rites, I was asking, what is he doing in U.S. I didn't even know this was it. Now that I am seeing this, why couldn't he then handover to his deputy while he is away on private affairs Is his daughter's graduation more important than state affairs The law allows you to enjoy yourself but follow due process. I thought Oyo people claim to be politically savvy.

This was the same governor that went to sign Shell deal in UK. And they say he wants to be President sad

I don't blame him, Buhari celebrated his children abroad. His VP and ministers were splashing pictures abroad when their CHILDREN graduated. To all those who bring lame excuses of he had money before he became a governor, there is something called perception. Perception is an art of governance. Foreign politicians go abroad to do vacation. They never post the pictures except it is a leak. Know this and have sense. When you are in charge of tax payers money, you have to apply some wisdom to your behaviour in public while you're there.

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by thatigboman: 6:58pm On May 21
Paulruth:
You too mumu guy
his 2nd account NLpolicewoman coming for u soon, despite what u said was true
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Desusi: 7:00pm On May 21
post=130072270:
From all of us MANNA : CONGRATULATIONS Oluwatobiloba.

(That name sounds cute 😍,
Can someone give us a lose translation please, we know Oluwa is Baba God.....)

God is a greater king, Meaning of oluwatobiloba.
Someone says it means :

Na Baba God dey run am for us.

That's nice.
Thank you.
Baba go continue to dey run am for us..... 😉
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by passion007: 7:02pm On May 21
loffyloffy:

Makinde does not need to steal your money to pay his child's school fees..he is not yahaya bello.

He was significantly wealthy before joining politics

Yea yea yea... he's so incredibly rich that rather than build a University to employ you and your kinsmen, he decides to join politics.
Wake up and smell the coffee, pal.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by papyjaypaul: 7:02pm On May 21
passion007:

How will our policy makers ever realise the disgrace of buying education from foreign countries if all we do is congratulate them when they do it.

I think they tested the waters well and succeeded. When I saw how Buhari and his cabinet posted pictures of their children graduating and we took it without any problem, I knew they flew the kite successfully. They even celebrated when ASUU was on strike sad I wish the children no evil but since they went to school, they have sense I assume. Are they okay with what their parents do A good name is better than____ As a parent, it is not enough to have money, the examples you show will be a signpost for your children in the future.
Look at Bwala saying the President can rule from anywhere after 17 years of what we went through during Yar Adua and his sickness.

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Desusi: 7:04pm On May 21
Enemyofpeace:
The girl no even fine. See her breasts, dem no dey balance inside her bra. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
So naa nm breasts you dey look? Today's youths are corrupt o.instead of you to be planning how to go to Yale university! Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Karleb(m): 7:05pm On May 21
Their children dey go Yale but you no fit afford Unilag.
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by passion007: 7:05pm On May 21
papyjaypaul:

I think they tested the waters well and succeeded. When I saw how Buhari and his cabinet posted pictures of their children graduating and we took it without any problem, I knew they flew the kite successfully..
Look at Bwala saying the President can rule from anywhere after 17 years of what we went through during Yar Adua and his sickness.

What a sad state of affairs, yet there is always someone ready to defend that behaviour. This country is really and truly finished.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by chatinent: 7:05pm On May 21
People who are promising you that they will enhance the education system are sending their children to Connecticut, US, to study.

Dey play. Dey fight unaselves.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by WhizdomXX(m): 7:05pm On May 21
Ejiakusmith:
Why are you guys congratulating them ...... Non of the politicians including past and present ones their children school in Nigeria higher institutions....... " After you hear them saying elect me let me serve you"' 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Only peter Obi is worthy to bridge this gap 💪💪💪
Did PO's children school here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Dukssak(m): 7:06pm On May 21
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by TheGift: 7:08pm On May 21
God1000:

https://thenationonlineng.net/makinde-celebrates-daughters-graduation-from-yale-university/

OP, It should be:

“Makinde Celebrates Daughter, Tobi’s graduation”

NOT

“Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s graduation.”

Congratulations!
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Babangidapikin: 7:12pm On May 21
Congratulations to her ...
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On May 21
When will we see top elected office holders' kids graduating from:

UNIBEN
OAU
UI
UNICAL
UNIPORT
AAU
etc.

leadership in its entirety ought to be exemplary.

You govern and lead Nigeria and in Nigeria, but you can't use the facilities in the education and health sectors.
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by papyjaypaul: 7:13pm On May 21
passion007:

What a sad state of affairs, yet there is always someone ready to defend that behaviour. This country is really and truly finished.
Most of those defenders were bought. They are hungry. Some of them who are well traveled and exposed are also hungry because man mus chop. That is their survival strategy to be a political asslicker even in the face of truth. I don't waste my time with them because they have sold their soul for mula. It is just very insensitive how the politicians behave but this is my message to politicians, you can buy some people all the time, you can't buy all the people all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Pootle: 7:14pm On May 21
they all send their abroad and you say mak we too no japa
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by MT: 7:15pm On May 21
NaijaSumigan:
Governor Makinde has been trying but he can do more. He has the money to send his daughter to such school, he should as well ensure that our schools in Ibadan are well upgraded.

I appreciate your good work so far SIR. You can do better and GOD help you Sir

There is a huge difference in "having the money" and "spending" it for such. Our politicians find it convenient to dip their hands into the cookie jar, since nothing will happen after all.

It is you who would rather not have good roads than their own children not to attend schools like Yale using public fund.

Stop being a mouthpiece for your oppressors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by BigkokoRep: 7:17pm On May 21
Don't be surprised some nairaland residents will still fight, abuse others for her when papi draft her for house of representatives... haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, especially that old, jobless cargo on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by jamesversion: 7:18pm On May 21
What was her discipline?
Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Nyamiriflathed: 7:18pm On May 21
Ejiakusmith:
Why are you guys congratulating them ...... Non of the politicians including past and present ones their children school in Nigeria higher institutions....... " After you hear them saying elect me let me serve you"' 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Only peter Obi is worthy to bridge this gap 💪💪💪
Peter Obi's kids schooled in the UK and not Ojukwu University.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University by Amumaigwe: 7:18pm On May 21
God1000:

https://thenationonlineng.net/makinde-celebrates-daughters-graduation-from-yale-university/

One less school fees to pay from government coffers. But the money will still be looted anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community / ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.