Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,959 members, 7,866,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures (45188 Views)

Aba Streets: Before And After Photos / Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by dododawa1: 8:59pm On May 22
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by zadokchidi: 9:18pm On May 22
Enemies of.progress is at your head
Kushites:
Still very backward.

Where are pedestrians supposed to walk?

Inside the open gutter?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:10pm On May 22
udomonday:
Mediocrity lives in the east.
Aba is a business area not agbero area
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by EmmyDJourno: 10:11pm On May 22
Kushites:

This has nothing to do with the federal government.

Is it the FG that will come to your state and cover your filthy open gutters and build sidewalks for your pedestrians to walk on?

What then is the job of the state and local government?

The FG has built Abuja, and shown the states how to build their streets in the right way.

You can never see open gutters in Abuja.

Learn from them!

Another born fool that evolved in 2023🤣
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:12pm On May 22
nesphil:
Bush people first time to see tarred road in their area.
grin

Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:12pm On May 22
EmmyDJourno:

Another born fool that evolved in 2023🤣
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:13pm On May 22
Kushites:
Still very backward.

Inside the open gutter?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:16pm On May 22
Obiedun:
Shoddy job
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Ade2024: 10:20pm On May 22
Basic123:
Long years of poor governance is making an averagely performing governor in just area of road construction (especially in just Aba) to be an eldorado.

See how they are celebrating Trunk C roads that should be built by a LG chairman but will be on social media badmouthing more gigantic project in other states!
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by PAQ(m): 10:24pm On May 22
Nigerians are some of the most wicked people on earth. What have the past leaders in that state doing with all their allocations?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by latieph(m): 10:32pm On May 22
See road angry sad... they just see we citizens as a bunch of poor humans. If not, I think they travels to western country. Are these the kind of roads they route?
Silly souls
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Emyogalanya: 10:37pm On May 22
Kushites:
Still very backward.
Inside the open gutter?
Did you see anyone inside Gutter?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Charly68: 10:55pm On May 22
They should be inviting Ikpeazu to be inaugurating the roads to drive sense into his medula. Very wicked leader. God bless the new state Governor.
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by MightySparrow: 11:12pm On May 22
So this people are this dirty?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by shugamummy: 11:26pm On May 22
Show us one single bridge or road in Lagos or anywhere constructed by Tinubu that you can point to today. No, he wrote blueprint for 8yrs. Have you seen the blueprint? No, but Fashola and Ambode can attest to it. Mumu people that is being ruled by a drug Lord

Basic123:
Long years of poor governance is making an averagely performing governor in just area of road construction (especially in just Aba) to be an eldorado.

See how they are celebrating Trunk C roads that should be built by a LG chairman but will be on social media badmouthing more gigantic project in other states!

1 Like

Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by stanbright(m): 11:53pm On May 22
Kushites:

But I am a pedestrian and a taxpayer.

Where do I walk on your new road?
A tax payer in Ekiti state
So walk or fly in your state
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Stayingalive: 12:23am On May 23
Kushites:

Is it the FG that will come to your state and cover your filthy open gutters and build sidewalks for your pedestrians to walk on?

The FG has built Abuja, and shown the states how to build their streets in the right way.

Learn from them!
Na wa o. You just dey type like mumu o. Keep it up
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Smartwave: 12:32am On May 23
able20:
If Tinubu could do at the Federal level just 20% of what Otti is doing in Abia, then EPIN No Go PAWA again.
Yet Tinubu make it possible, good allocation from Abuja.
Now, I understand why most of you always crying Hausa - Fulani - Yoruba's.

You cannot see, a dirty street like this in Kano, Bauchi or Kaduna.
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Metrofox(m): 2:19am On May 23
77up:
Can't believe town most of these hateful people come from was actually in sorry state like this 😳😳

See dirt , I wonder how you guys conveniently criticize west government, I believe that must be jealous 😂

I congratulate you for the new roads, I hope they won't fill them with dirt later because I learnt that people from that side are very dirty🤥

Shut up, in Nigeria everyone knows where the pigs are located. The world capital of open defecation and socially acceptable filth.
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Saviola86: 3:13am On May 23
This gift will cause the death of many.

I love the work Otti is doing but why are they not considering safety of pedestrians? You just construct roads and didn't factor where pedestrians will follow?

I see bus ramming into people and people doing or losing their legs.

We are not in medieval era. Even in medieval era they didn't construct roads like this.
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by aimmoney9: 3:49am On May 23
Kushites:

But I am a pedestrian and a taxpayer.

Where do I walk on your new road?
Go to South western states and ask them that question with all their open guttered roads............ grin grin grin grin grin

Especially Lagos that BAT built.... grin grin grin grin

Hypocrite......... grin grin grin grin

Once una see South eastern developments, una go turn blind and won't know where to walk again........... grin grin grin
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by aimmoney9: 3:51am On May 23
Kushites:
Any governor that builds a road today with open gutters and no sidewalks should be STONED TO DEATH, as far as I’m concerned.

He has no right to live.
All South western governors should be stoned to death......... grin grin grin grin

No single side walk in their states, open gutters everywhere........... grin grin grin
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by ufotunang: 3:59am On May 23
The best governor in Nigeria so far
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by ufotunang: 4:01am On May 23
Labour party has good and hardworking, politcians that care for the people and provide better lifes and better standard of living for their people
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Kingson28: 4:12am On May 23
No wonder they’re all running and trooping to Lagos and South West.
Land of the rugged streets is a more proper nomenclature, not the Land of the rising sun.
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Basic123: 4:53am On May 23
shugamummy:
Show us one single bridge or road in Lagos or anywhere constructed by Tinubu that you can point to today. No, he wrote blueprint for 8yrs. Have you seen the blueprint? No, but Fashola and Ambode can attest to it. Mumu people that is being ruled by a drug Lord

You Ignorance and mumuism are too plenty to be dignified with response 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by mbos: 5:26am On May 23
[your Abuja is not a rain forest area. The milliliters of quote author=Kushites post=130073492]

Learn from them![/quote] your Abuja is not a rain forest and cannot be a model for a rainy place like Abia state when it comes to drainages. The drainages deserves further study before further improvement. Even the rains in Lagos or even Enugu is far too low compared with ABA or much worst port Harcourt
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by mbos: 5:30am On May 23
U mean those from brown roof republic
nedu666:

Coming from people wey no get road for their state. Even to change roof na wahala
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by lolu2019: 5:46am On May 23
fastseo:

Let's not be distracted my people
tell governor Otti, thank you.he should continue with his good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by HumanObserver: 7:09am On May 23
wiseoneking:
Only that is it is three times better than your state or city where you are from. Be bold to say your place now. Aba is not the capital of Abia state gorvtgat matteroo. Which state are you from. Lagos always

LOL.. dem no born am well make him no tok Lagos..

You wan kill am
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Akinpresident: 7:18am On May 23
Very funny.

These guys keeps reshowing the same pictures over and over again because there's no serious thing they're doing in Abia.

The govt have not constructed up to 5km of brand new road in the whole of Abia.
They only resurfaced the ones done by the previous govt that went bad. And how is that worthy to be praised?

The Port Harcourt road it's doing is the most expensive road in the country. All the projects are laced with controversy and without due process for public accountability.

This Kepukepu idiot was all over the previous govt and got several appointments, now he's dissing them because this current guys are giving him monthly peanuts.

It's funny how they always attribute the former governor as someone who was in charge for 16 years. Very funny.

Assuming they actually meant 16 years in the real terms of it, that means Senator Orji didn't also do anything. But then, they consulted him massively before they could win. And without them, they wouldn't have won.
Who's fooling who?
Re: Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures by Badtman(m): 7:59am On May 23
Kushites:
Still very backward.

Inside the open gutter?
You talk too much ..Karetalk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.