Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (36840 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / 100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:39am On May 22
Inyaky:
Mumu analysis by mumu man who always finds a way to blame women for everything. This is how you know people that were born through their fathers anus, illiterate men like you thinks hook up is the highest sin, people like you are not different from people who believes in jungle justice, people who will sleep with a woman and still blame her for committing a sin, always brainwashing fellow illiterate sitting in one smelly face me I face you and be vomiting rubbish.
If you are not the mumu, point out any bad thing my comment supports. I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by occfx: 9:40am On May 22
Port443:
Half information is worst than no information. Nothing is clear here. The stories are not adding up. She died as a result of suicide, how? She left by 3am, to where? Are there no mad women on the streets, are they all dead? Her husband mistreated her, who confirm this statement? Did you hear from her husband? Is he also in a good mental health?

Don't mind bloggers, another will come up with another story. Unfortunate we don't have reliable news outlets in the net

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:40am On May 22
dalass:

All these alpha men. Na to dey cause emotional damage upandan.

See this beautiful lady now What will the goat of a guy tell their kids about what happened to their mom? Certainly lies angry

Hear from the man first... cos there is already news of an alleged infidelity on her part that ended the marriage
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Juzec: 9:40am On May 22
Beverlyjean:

Do u know her personally?? So where did she come back from ??
She is my very close friend. So forget all the rubbish you read. She had her personal battles and it had nothing to do with cheating and marital issues.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:41am On May 22
ziondaughter247:
Whoever you are, may God Almighty Punish you! Imagine still finding a way to blame this woman after she died! If you don't know what to say, SHUT UP! May these words come back to hunt you one way on the other. Women are truly endangered species in this country. You don't know what happened to her or her circumstances.
Point out any bad thing my comment supports. I am waiting for your response.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:42am On May 22
Juzec:
She is my very close friend. So forget all the rubbish you read. She had her personal battles and it had nothing to do with cheating and marital issues.

Then why did the marriage end...why did she come back on her own..without her husband or kids ... u know the truth...but u de hide am cos she's ur friend... the story don leak ooo
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Inyaky(f): 9:43am On May 22
ziondaughter247:

Whoever you are, may God Almighty Punish you! Imagine still finding a way to blame this woman after she died! If you don't know what to say, SHUT UP! May these words come back to hunt you one way on the other. Women are truly endangered species in this country. You don't know what happened to her or her circumstances.

Don't mind the mumu, If this is how Nigerian men think or reason then there's a bigger problem in Nigeria, no empathy for women, and it seems they
are now competing with women

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ziondaughter247: 9:43am On May 22
OZIOGU1:

Your useless god will not punish him, Ladies calm down and stay with a man and stop been fool**h in your matrimonial homes, why will she go into depression? is she the first to get married? why cant she walk away? is marriage a cult? many questions with no answers because of dead brain like yours who think marriage is like poverty eradication, she is dead may her soul rest in peace, but the reason she died is the same reason another woman will go and enjoy the man....shebi una say ashawo new name na hookup

It is my God you're calling names You don't know where you are!!! I pity you.. I wasn't talking to you, but you will share in his problems!
Same boys on nairaland that castigates women who walk out of marriage is the same who is castigating a woman who unfortunately held her marriage so dear and thought committing suicide was the best option when the marriage crashed. The hypocrisy on this thread is disgusting..No sympathy for the dead or her family. Every idiot has an opinion as if they were there.
If she had moved on with her life, you fools will still be the same that will call her names. People like you only have mouth on the internet, when faced with real life issues, you will do worse. May my God whom you called names, PUNISH YOU TOO!

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Danabu(m): 9:44am On May 22
[quote author= post=130074389]This Is The Continuation Of The DEATH NEWS [/quote

Where and how was he found her family is not saying lot. They probably iny killed her
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Juzec: 9:44am On May 22
Beverlyjean:

Then why did the marriage end...why did she come back on her own..without her husband or kids ... u know the truth...but u de hide am cos she's ur friend... the story don leak ooo
Your last line shows you don't really care about the truth. I would have told you what happened. But believe whatever you want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:45am On May 22
ziondaughter247:

U are saying absolute trash ...total trash... can u absolve her of any wrong doing ? She had kids , and committed suicide without thinking of her kids ...is that not selfishness?? She only taught of herself and not others ...

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by lululovesblue(f): 9:45am On May 22
Oh really? Do you have some proof of this? I'd like to read up more on this case. Where did you get this info from?
Beverlyjean:

She actually cheated on her husband with an ex when she went to South Africa with her husband on vacation... husband found out , took the kids and ended marriage

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On May 22
Juzec:
Your last line shows you don't really care about the truth. I would have told you what happened. But believe whatever you want to believe.

Exactly...reason y u wudnt say... cheating was involved as it seems tho unconfirmed ...but its like u wanna give reasons y it happened like that... but knowing that it will still not be accepted ...
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by sweetkev(m): 9:46am On May 22
immortalcrown:
The post that announced her death on the front page of this forum say ritual killing is suspected to have caused her death.

Many commenters on that thread assume she went for hookup.

Now on this thread, we are told she committed suicide. Anyways, may her soul rest in peace.

But let's talk about why a woman will commit suicide because of a failed marriage. Slay queens are the ones that commit suicide because of failed marriages. Only a woman that married for public validation and to brag and intimidate her romance rivals will commit suicide when the marriage fails her because she can't withstand mockery and ridicules from those she has tried to intimidate. Most of the women in this category are the type that posts nice family photos online as a coverup while dying in silence. They either marry good men but use bad characters to destroy the marriages or behave well in the marriages but suffer because they used gold digging mentality to choose the wrong men. Quote me anywhere.

A failed marriage causes bitterness and is very difficult to bear. But a woman who didn't go into marriage for the sake of peer pressure will not commit suicide if the marriage fails her. She will not post nice family pictures online as a coverup when she is suffering in the marriage. She will either cope in the marriage or leave the man. Quote me anywhere.
100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Maysdevices(f): 9:48am On May 22
immortalcrown:
The post that announced her death on the front page of this forum say ritual killing is suspected to have caused her death.

Now on this thread, we are told she committed suicide. Anyways, may her soul rest in peace.

But let's talk about why a woman will commit suicide because of a failed marriage. Slay queens are the ones that commit suicide because of failed marriages. Only a woman that married for public validation and to brag and intimidate her romance rivals will commit suicide when the marriage fails her because she can't withstand mockery and ridicules from those she has tried to intimidate. Most of the women in this category are the type that posts nice family photos online as a coverup while dying in silence. They either marry good men but use bad characters to destroy the marriages or behave well in the marriages but suffer because they used gold digging mentality to choose the wrong men. Quote me anywhere.

A failed marriage causes bitterness and is very difficult to bear. But a woman who didn't go into marriage for the sake of peer pressure will not commit suicide if the marriage fails her. She will not post nice family pictures online as a coverup when she is suffering in the marriage. She will either cope in the marriage or leave the man. Quote me anywhere.
OR, maybe she loved him too much?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Mrfeel: 9:48am On May 22
MrBrownJay1:
thats exactly what i said earlier about women being emotional beings, while a man would have jejely moved on with his life.

what else should a woman do but to divorce that abusive husband?! to think that she believed that death was the better solution than to walk away from that abusive marriage, kai...
You haven't heard a man commits suicide cause of a woman?
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Agugbadin: 9:48am On May 22
Sad indeed, Suicide is not a way to go,it brìngs pains ,sorrow and suffering to the love ones they left behind. No one should die in silence, talk to someone. There are so many churches in FCT where she can get help.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:49am On May 22
Juzec:

Then why did her husband end the marriage... if cheating wasn't involved, then defend her ...if she was my friend, I will defend her online ... but don't forget that u are not the only one with information.... her husband has info, just like his family , and friends ... they too will come online to say what happend ...
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by HenryWilliams(m): 9:51am On May 22
Beverlyjean:

According to the story I heard.... her husband travelled with her for vacation in South Africa.... she then cheated on uim in South Africa with an ex ... the husband found out ... took their 2 kids and abandoned her .... story I heard from a source

I'm waiting for some werey to blame and pin her death on the husband..

I'm still waiting...
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:52am On May 22
HenryWilliams:

I'm waiting for some werey to blame and pin her death on the husband..

I'm still waiting...

They have already pinned it on him...they said he was abusive ... all These stories are still unconfirmed.... its what I saw online

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:53am On May 22
lululovesblue:
Oh really? Do you have some proof of this? I'd like to read up more on this case. Where did you get this info from?

I read it online ...its still unconfirmed
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by OZIOGU1: 9:54am On May 22
ziondaughter247:

It is my God you're calling names You don't know where you are!!! I pity you.. I wasn't talking to you, but you will share in his problems!
Same boys on nairaland that castigates women who walk out of marriage is the same who is castigating a woman who unfortunately held her marriage so dear and thought committing suicide was the best option when the marriage crashed. The hypocrisy on this thread is disgusting..No sympathy for the dead or her family. Every idiot has an opinion as if they were there.
If she had moved on with her life, you fools will still be the same that will call her names. People like you only have mouth on the internet, when faced with real life issues, you will do worse. May my God whom you called names, PUNISH YOU TOO!

God can never punish me, but god will punish you, most of you are not wife material, you jump into marriage coz you have seen a man that can pay the bills, while in marriage you want to continue your hookup life outside.

one of the reason why most of you LovePeddler still remains single is because you want to take davido away from chioma, entitled fellow without single brain on how to make money and become financially independent, ode, many more women are on their way out of marriage and will remain side chicks to married men...my ex is working hard to be my side chick and all her application failed as i speak. and i place you in that category.

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by arantess: 9:55am On May 22
immortalcrown:

your opinion is not the final to be quoted anywhere.

do people commit suicide because of marriage issues? YES
if you have not seen or heard, say so and dont tell us to quote you anywhere.

someone killed himself in kenya because arsenal lost the league, he was depressed, another committed suicide because he caught his girlfriend with another man and you think she couldn't commit suicide due to marital issues?

come on........not everyone has same mental capacity to bear some circumstances.
besides you do not have full information on her family apart from what we just read on nairaland.

make una no dey draw some kind conclusions on issues.

those ones who claimed she was into hookup must be feeling stupid now.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by okwadatigbogal: 9:55am On May 22
ziondaughter247:

As in. Amen to your prayers. Women are truly an endangered species in this country.
Imagine the analysis from an internet nonentity who knows nothing about her circunstances.This is how people carry curses on their heads.He will surely see the one that is bigger than him.

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by lululovesblue(f): 9:56am On May 22
Where exactly did you read it? Because from your posts you've been repeating this info a lot. It's harmful to regurgitate unconfirmed information, especially when there's the deceased involved. We should wait for more information to come out before accusing her of infidelity.
Beverlyjean:

I read it online ...its still unconfirmed

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Juzec: 9:56am On May 22
Beverlyjean:

Then why did her husband end the marriage... if cheating wasn't involved, then defend her ...if she was my friend, I will defend her online ... but don't forget that u are not the only one with information.... her husband has info, just like his family , and friends ... they too will come online to say what happend ...
Lol you're funny. I'm sure when the husband eventually speaks, he will say the same thing that he never ended the marriage. Husband that booked flight for her to come back last week? All I have to say is depression is real. I'm still shocked coz the marriage ending part was conjured out of thin air. She never cheated or the marriage ended. I pray the husband responds and he will confirm everything I said. Marriage ended ke.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57am On May 22
Juzec:
For fvck sake allow the dead to rest. It wasn't failed marriage. If you know her in person you will know she wouldn't kill herself over failed marriage. Her marriage is okay for fcvk sake. What the Bleep is wrong with all you bloggers? you need to do better. Damn!!

But according to her father ...he said her husband was abusive towards her ... they also said her marriage failed....so how was her marriage ok according to u

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by OZIOGU1: 9:59am On May 22
Beverlyjean:

Exactly, and i am one of those with info here, but i will not say a word, check my previous comment on this thread, city college, Nurses estate, those who knows this area will confirm somethings, but we wait for her family to come up with more accusation then we throw first ballistic fact that will tear the internet down

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Juzec: 9:59am On May 22
lululovesblue:
Ignore the fool. The said lady is my close friend and has never been to South Africa all her life. I hate the way this lady is going about spreading lies that she knows nothing of. Really sad

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On May 22
Juzec:
Lol you're funny. I'm sure when the husband eventually speaks, he will say the same thing that he never ended the marriage. Husband that booked flight for her to come back last week? All I have to say is depression is real. I'm still shocked coz the marriage ending part was conjured out of thin air. She never cheated or the marriage ended. I pray the husband responds and he will confirm everything I said. Marriage ended ke.

He needs to come respond, cos they are already accusing him of being abusive and already accusing her of cheating .. why " failed marriage " as being the reason for her suicide is everywhere ... Rumours can destroy
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:59am On May 22
arantess:

your opinion is not the final to be quoted anywhere.

do people commit suicide because of marriage issues? YES
if you have not seen or heard, say so and dont tell us to quote you anywhere.

someone killed himself in kenya because arsenal lost the league, he was depressed, another committed suicide because he caught his girlfriend with another man and you think she couldn't commit suicide due to marital issues?

come on........not everyone has same mental capacity to bear some circumstances.
besides you do not have full information on her family apart from what we just read on nairaland.

make una no dey draw some kind conclusions on issues.

those ones who claimed she was into hookup must be feeling stupid now.
You are just ranting. I never said that suicide happens only in marriages. The focus is on suicides that happen in marriage. The discussion is about the cause of suicide in marriages. The discussion is not about the causes of suicide outside marriages.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by sweetkev(m): 9:59am On May 22
Juzec:
Since she was your close friend, tell us what really happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Old Woman's Massive Goitre Removed, All Smiles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.