Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,587 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) (60872 Views)

Nigerian Wig Maker Breaks Third Record With Widest Wig That’s Bigger Than A Mini / Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Metrofox(m): 1:11am On May 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, so she finally made it, congratulations to her please let's applaud and celebrate her for this milestone achievement
Once again, congratulations young lady

Celebrate nonsense. go invent something worth celebrating black monkeys grin.

Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by codeKart(m): 3:14am On May 22
Congratulations to her.

You people hating dont understand that this is a very good marketing strategy for her business.

And even if it wasnt, as long as she's not harming anybody, it's perfectly okay to be passionate about whatever she wants to be passionate about.

Like play, like play, she's holding two records.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by rolams(m): 3:15am On May 22
Oya wear am na!
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by StreetTyga: 4:11am On May 22
All this rubbish in the name of useless and stupid record.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by stevups(m): 4:47am On May 22
What is the contribution of this record to humanity?
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:27am On May 22
Another useless way to loot money like our APC politicians πŸ˜žπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by shereef19: 5:41am On May 22
Na her yanch n boob me I like
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by shereef19: 5:42am On May 22
Na her yanch n boob me I like
If she de come my place make she no wear this rubbish ooo
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by bluefilm: 5:43am On May 22
That's nonsense

Someone should inform me when a Nigerian lady or ladies create a new operating system

Only then, I will rejoice
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by SEGLIZ: 5:56am On May 22
post=130075695:
So why not wear it on your head like Drew's own?
Na floor go wear the wig or wetin?

Don't be a learner....
sis why now? just celebrate her. she better off those setting the wrong records in our national name.

A MAN WAS ONCE HERE
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Angelicqueen(f): 6:19am On May 22
Nonsense, just margin type of record we are breaking, infact eh

Next pls
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 6:23am On May 22
Rubbish
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:25am On May 22
Sirheny007:
If my girlfriend can sew together all the wigs I have bought for her, she will beat this record by a thousand yards. cheesy

You are already a record holder.....you try...A thousand yards wig supplier.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Father4all: 6:38am On May 22
Rubbish
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by AImoneyAdder: 6:51am On May 22
Good for her.

We Setting Records For The First Agricultural Crypto Adoption in Cross River State, Nigeria.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Impliment: 6:53am On May 22
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOq9YLfSmo

Source- https://punchng.com/video-nigerian-lady-helen-williams-breaks-third-guinness-world-record-for-widest-wig/

Anything Nigerians become part of is prone to abuse. This breaking of Guinness Book of Record, is only Nigerians it was made for? Everytime, Nigerians are breaking Guinness Book of Record.

Congratulations to her anyway.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Theama(m): 6:58am On May 22
bestman09:
This Guinness world record of a thing is becoming childish.

It used to be about technological innovations and breakthroughs but now, it's like a thing of joke.

Very soon, someone will break record with the loudest farting.

Only about Technological innovations and breakthrough? Nope.

The farting part is still possible(if it isn't there already self) cheesy
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Denzelwash(m): 7:07am On May 22
E don set, oya over to all the jobless ladies, everybody go wan attempt to break the record now, they won't allow her to enjoy her reign
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Hanndye: 9:28am On May 22
Anyone can just create a nuisance and call it a Guinness World Record.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Cumfest(m): 10:23am On May 22
People dey achieve sha. Of all the achievements wey boku this life, na this one this lady actually spent time and resources to achieve. More achievements to her
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by mufutau55(m): 12:07pm On May 22
Stupid people everywhere.
Re: Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) by Jerryjecks317(m): 9:12pm On May 22
She and people wey give her the award dy mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.