Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima (3362 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Yankee101: 8:20am On May 22
Lies
Action speaks louder than words
Your actions have been terrible so far

1 Like

Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 8:21am On May 22
Like policy of using #30b to build your residence and also using #15b to renovate National assembly. What a fantastic policy.
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Akalia(m): 8:21am On May 22
GreenxGreen:
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥 you there
hahaha. You dey vex no be small. You don't need a lie detector to see through the lies of this wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by dapotemi: 8:22am On May 22
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/21/our-policies-focused-on-best-interest-of-nigerians-shettima/

90 billion naira for Hajj and 5 billion naira for student loan is not in the best interest of nig....Just your interest and permutation for 2027.....
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Sirianese: 8:25am On May 22
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by lexy2014: 8:32am On May 22
RonuFools:
grin
So renovating of VP's office for 16 billions is in the interest of Nigerians abi?
I feel like dialing this senseless criminal slap

he is not talking to you. he is talking to his blind supporters

2 Likes

Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Brushstrokes20: 8:37am On May 22
Pathetic filth🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
This doomed, bloodthirsty terrorist must be high on cow dung as usual!
# useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! 💯💯💯
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by nnewsnjobs: 9:03am On May 22
I don't have any faith in this government anymore. After successfully dragging naira from 1850/$ to about 1050/$.

Now they allow the whole thing to go back to 1550/$. To me this is very very saddened. When I was thinking that the suffering of Nigerians will reduce now the whole thing is so ridiculous.

And some people are busy still praising them.

Even though you are paid to do so, why not apply some sense in doing it.
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by okoloto: 9:06am On May 22
We know those benefiting will be hailing you and tinubu government but most Nigerians sleep hungry. We know you guys don't care but history will judge us all.
You said you will handle security and as an agriculturist. There is no food because people can't go to the farm due to insecurity. What have you done about insecurity and food security. You guys needs to do more. Everything is crumbling. We pray Nigeria gets better leaders that thinks for all and ready to make sacrifice and not this crump of politicians that we have presently that is about me and my croonies.
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by kingzjay(m): 9:10am On May 22
b0rn2fuck:
people are dying in numbers but in silence

No be lie... What my eyes saw last week during my data collection journey. I cried. People are really suffering
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by anonymuz(m): 9:10am On May 22
BigDawsNet:
Focus on the exchange rates
this people to even understand what people are facing. They don't buy anything from the market on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Diligence: 9:51am On May 22
Yes, just like the N15 Billion naira allocated for VP's residence...

Actually, he meant the opposite!
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by EDOLUWA: 11:03am On May 22
Naija dey suffer big time ooo
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by Kingzmate(m): 12:40pm On May 22
SHARAP AND SMOKE YOU DRUG grin

YOU SNIFFER cool
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by frog12: 2:36pm On May 22
this MAN is not fit to be PRESIDENT. e better not grin grin
Re: Our Policies Focused On Best Interest Of Nigerians – VP Shettima by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06am On May 23
It's not by MOUTH.

We are not seeing any good interests..

Yet We are seeing LOOTING.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? / Rules And Regulations Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Sec, Isa / The Real Reasons The Service Chiefs Were Fired! Real Intel From The Isrealis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.