Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre (10270 Views)

Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To N1,100/litre / More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by RonuFools: 8:24am On May 22
Eagle360:
grin hi
Lo
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Minjim: 8:25am On May 22
This Tinubu's CBN governor is a mofo .

Please where is Ngozi Okonjo ?

There was massive corruption during Gej's time but at least,the Naira was stable .

When expert that know their job steal money they cover up well so that it doesn't affect the operation of things.
But when mofos steal , the whole systen suffer

When Dangote crash the price to 1k , all filling stations were still selling above #1100. Just watch them sighting this to jack the price up again

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by erico2k2(m): 8:29am On May 22
Upon this Euro5 Diesel wen E wan sell so??
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Sunkyphil(m): 8:32am On May 22
we go dey alright last last grin
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by oshiokpu(m): 8:32am On May 22
OKOATA:
On top diesel he never even sell 1 litre na in dey go up and down so.
This is false information. Dangote Diesel has been in the market for about 2 months now. I know this because I run a hospitality business in Lagos and diesel expense is one of my biggest expenses. For some time now we have been buying Diesel at between 1k and 1.1k per liter depending on the supplier down from between 1500 to 1800 before his product came to the market.
I still think that it is still too high as selling diesel at above 600 per liter will not do anything to curb inflation.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by lexy2014: 8:34am On May 22
givedemwotowoto:
I thought they said diesel will crash the price of dollar, why is the dollar rather crushing Diesel’s price?

Or has the propaganda expired already?

why are you giving them wotowoto like this? is it fair?
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by emerged01(m): 8:37am On May 22
givedemwotowoto:
I thought they said diesel will crash the price of dollar, why is the dollar rather crushing Diesel’s price?

As it is now,the situation remains the same,then we were importing diesel,now Dangote is import crude oil to produce diesel for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Macphenson: 8:43am On May 22
oshiokpu:

This is false information. Dangote Diesel has been in the market for about 2 months now. I know this because I run a hospitality business in Lagos and diesel expense is one of my biggest expenses. For some time now we have been buying Diesel at between 1k and 1.1k per liter depending on the supplier down from between 1500 to 1800 before his product came to the market.
I still think that it is still too high as selling diesel at above 600 per liter will not do anything to curb inflation.

Pls how is the hospitality industry in Lagos faring? I want to buy a hotel but am just concerned if it is still a good investment.
Please can I have your candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Dearlord(m): 8:50am On May 22
1st class Olodo in accountant in Power

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Electrochemistry(m): 8:54am On May 22
What a horrible regime!

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by SuccessfulRichi: 8:57am On May 22
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. Wicked leaders vs evil citizens. No difference. Dangote is now importing diesel??

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Dpharisee: 9:00am On May 22
givedemwotowoto:

That propaganda aged quickly like milk, they are now looking for another propaganda to defend this one that has failures grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Otulaeke: 9:01am On May 22
Macphenson:

Pls how is the hospitality industry in Lagos faring? I want to buy a hotel but am just concerned if it is still a good investment.
Please can I have your candid advice.

Boss make ur boy paste aza nah . cry nothing don come out for morning chop like this cry cry
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by grandstar(m): 9:08am On May 22
Iamanoited:
INSTABILITY OF PRICES OF GOODS AND SERVICES IS A SURE SIGN OF INDISCIPLINE, INCOMPETENCE AND INSTABILITY OF GOVERNMENT.

The answer is for the CBN to increase interests high enough to fight inflation but it seems Tinubu is frustrating things.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Kevineleven(m): 9:09am On May 22
Perhaps Nigerians are being punished by this government for voting against them in the previous election.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Nukilia: 9:11am On May 22
OKOATA:
On top diesel he never even sell 1 litre na in dey go up and down so.

These guys are con men...

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Nukilia: 9:12am On May 22
grandstar:

The answer is for the CBN to increase interests high enough to fight inflation but it seems Tinubu is frustrating things.

The party and it's followers are clueless...
They plunged this nation into the current crisis.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by worksmart(m): 9:18am On May 22
Tinubu is the Minister of Petroleum, so not really surprising angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by 12345baba(m): 9:21am On May 22
Chai
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by tnerro1(m): 9:24am On May 22
Never seen were diesel was sold for 980, in my area , it goes for 1200
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by dalass(f): 9:25am On May 22
Iamanoited:
NOTHING WILL WORK WELL IN NIGERIA UNTIL NAIRA: DOLLAR RATE IS STABLE.
THE BANKERS ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE JOB.

The banks are the problems we have in 5hia country. The CBN governor is dealing with crypto people, Opay etc and BDCs to protect their cronies and paddies who keep making humongous profits yearly from local and foreign currency exchange speculations.

Wicked fellows undecided
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:27am On May 22
givedemwotowoto:

how will diesel crash the price of 💸 no mind those people jare they go just dey talk anyhow without thinking properly.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by gbengene1234(m): 9:28am On May 22
Marketers can now import Fuel since Dangote has decided to dine & wine with them.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Frezhkid10(m): 9:36am On May 22
He has so many dollar loans to pay..so it’s expected for now
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by dododawa1: 9:44am On May 22
DANGOTE

AIM

IS

TO BECOME

RICHEST MAN

ON EARTH

NOT BETTERMENT OF

NIGERIANS
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by okeke6969: 9:45am On May 22
Fuckyoumod:
Grab and run with power.... Na my turn has finally killed this country with his anti-human, wicked and evil policies.

The evil man was so desperate to become president, now see how he is turning the country upside down.

See where it has landed full-ish Nigerians! Who thought tribalism was the solution to competence and good governance.

Una go see shege!

So unfortunate, a party that campaigned all over the 36 states without a tangible manifesto, yet some undesirable elements of this nation still push him there.
Emilokan my foot.
Sometimes I wonder how this politicians play these games and get away with it!!
Does there any forces or karmal that can checkmate all this evil? I'm yet to believe.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Growing(m): 9:45am On May 22
Competition in the business of refinery should be enabled.

It will help in this situation.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by thesolutions(m): 9:48am On May 22
Iamanoited:
NOTHING WILL WORK WELL IN NIGERIA UNTIL NAIRA: DOLLAR RATE IS STABLE.
THE BANKERS ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE JOB.
It is going to get worse. All dollar Nigerians are earning belongs to dangore now. Just wait till dangote demand for dollars to import millions of crude oil from United States.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by HugoBoss10(m): 9:55am On May 22
Irony of life grin
Instead of diesel to crash the naira, it's now naira that's crashing the diesel price grin
So in conclusion...

Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by excanny: 9:56am On May 22
To be honest, seems this country is gone already.

We just keep going backwards.
Re: Naira Slide Pushes Dangote Diesel To ₦‎1,100/Litre by Walz001: 10:58am On May 22
Hmmmmm

What a leader at the helm of government
Your pvc your power
Get your PVC
No come complain on NL ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / Oluremi Tinubu Hails D'tigress On Women's Afrobasket Win / Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.